Friday, May 21, 2021

RP: A Whole DUMP-TRUCK LOAD of Saffo-Family Drug-Mafia CRAP / Seth Noar of UNC Gets a LOAD from Me -- Re: My Kenan Family's SUPER-CORRUPTION of Our University System / Something NICE to Say about Barack and Michelle Obama:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/a-whole-dump-truck-load-of-saffo-family.html



24m 
Shared with Public
Public
The racist CRAP that both Michelle and Barack Obama had to deal with from "CHRISTIANS" has ALWAYS been highly disturbing.


And the fact that Barack was cheating on her with Larry Sinclair -- and during Obama's first two years in the White House, Reggie Love -- but they NEVER gave Barack HELL FOR BEING GAY -- like the Press in countries LESS CONTROLLED by our CIA -- is ALSO TELLING!!!


>>> FIRST, SOME FOLLOW-UP:



Head of New Hanover County Commission, Democrat Julia Olson-Boseman, and her employee, Hollis Briggs, Jr.


Still no word from Julia how she will put together a total cash payment to me of $10,000,000.00 from the County, Wilmington City Government, and NC State Government, for their having TOGETHER charged, jailed, and convicted me -- as well as Nut-House committed me many, many times -- because I would not stop blogging about their running Hard Drugs and White Supremacy with too many of Wilmington's Christian Churches. 




SEE halfway down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/preparing-hollis-briggs-jr-julia-olson.html



Bruce Mason has NOT responded to my inquiry about the LIKELY CORRUPTED FILES he sent me DELIBERATELY to mess up my computer



ALL he really had to do was to reply to my email if the files were corrupt or not. He SCREWED ME BEFORE for the "Powers-that-Be", and I see he is STILL A TOTAL WHORE for Wilmington's ruling CRIMINAL CLASS (both Parties and nearly ALL Christians).


See bottom third of this posting for more: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/my-sister-julie-freaks-out-over-getting.html



Professor Seth Noar, UNC



>>> Background info on my Kenan Family -- extraordinary Christian Criminals -- who BLOCKED Nikole Hannah-Jones's Tenure!!!


To noar@email.unc.edu noar@email.unc.edu, dth@dailytarheel.com dth@dailytarheel.com, editor@dailytarheel.com editor@dailytarheel.com, thom@goolsbylaw.com thom@goolsbylaw.com, thomtillis@thomtillis.com thomtillis@thomtillis.com, yourmayor@billsaffo.com yourmayor@billsaffo.com, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org

(the address for Mayor Saffo that I got from his Facebook Page did NOT WORK -- but I have others for him too -- HA!!!)


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Seth M. Noar, PhD

UNC School of Media and Journalism

noar@email.unc.edu


May 21, 2021


Dear Professor Noar,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I'm a shirttail cousin of Thomas S. Kenan III -- and even dated his former long-time lover, Curtis "Robby" Anderson, in 1985 -- while Robbie was living in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments and Blue Velvet was being filmed there. 


I actually was born in Cincinnati, OH in 1951, but have been coming to Wilmington since I was six weeks old, and lived here since the first of 2011 -- except I was forced into Political Exile April 2012 - June 2015, by District Attorney Benjamin R. David, who had falsely convicted me of several crimes, but REFUSED to un-do that unless I left the State -- a TOTALLY ILLEGAL DEAL -- and he was good on THAT part of the deal -- but with help of Fox News Chicago, a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec in Chicago, and with President (then), Obama and Rahm Emanuel's help, STOLE copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams -- when Scott Rudin as well as the Producers of most of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights -- killing that. And Ben David has THREE TIMES promised he would also UNDO THAT, but he has not.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


I have never studied Writing or Journalism, and I began my Political Blog (over 1.95 million registered hits so far), to promote my Memoir, that I managed to publish as a blog with impunity -- despite those criminals having stolen the copyright to it. You might begin with the Professional Reviews: 


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html


I was a Math and Science Wiz through high school and tied the highest College Boards of my school in West Chester, Pennsylvania, got a partial brains-scholarship (I'm 6' 11" tall, so everyone thinks I should like basketball), to Denison University, where I changed my major from Biology to Studio Art halfway through sophomore year, and won a US State Department Contest before graduation -- my Art Prints now hang in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world.


While at Denison, I was very Politically Active, working for the rights of Blacks, first, then in fall of 1972, I co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison with Dean Hansell, who went on to co-found GLAAD, be Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and then Gov. Brown appointed Dean Superior Court Judge in the Main Courthouse in downtown Los Angeles. Dean and I still communicate: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/congratulations-to-new-california.html


After college, I began a store in Cape May, NJ with two other Denison grads to whom I sold out in 1978 -- on $1,500.00 -- TWELVE-HUNDRED borrowed dollars, and we all worked other jobs too the first two years before we were self-sustaining: https://whalestalecapemay.com/


I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant, and can prove how the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party and elements in the CIA and FBI murdered Tennessee to steal his estate (now worth about $2/3 billion), from Harvard for the Episcopal Church, specifically Sewanee or the University of the South. Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn this would happen at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982. 


If you know anything about my Kenan relatives, you know they have given the Episcopal Church and especially Sewanee over $100,000,000.00 over the last hundred years -- in support of the Episcopal Confederate Mace and Seal of the Confederacy Window in All Saints Chapel, that was only removed in late 2018 -- by Oreo Prelate Bishop Michael Curry -- who LEFT THE WINDOW THERE FOR THREE YEARS, despite Curry being BLACK!!!


https://thesewaneepurple.org/2018/10/15/sewanee-community-reacts-to-removal-of-confederacy-seal-from-window-in-all-saints-chapel/


Kenans and their companies put Trump into power, and Kenan lifelong employee Rex Tillerson signed the contract with Vladimir Putin worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to Kenan Companies as soon as Trump was declared winner in 2016, then Trump nominated Tillerson to State before meeting him -- and Trump's Tax Cuts benefitted Kenan Companies Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America more than any other company in those categories -- as compensation -- but Trump could NOT ditch Obama's Russian Sanctions for the deal to kick in -- and THAT is why Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives PLANNED AND FINANCED the January 6, 2021 Insurrection -- and STILL WORK to get Trump back into the Presidency.


REMEMBER: The Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898 was led by William Rand Kenan, Senior, an Elder here at First Presbyterian (they all converted to Episcopal, later). Even though UNC re-dedicated the Stadium to the son who paid for it, William Rand Kenan, Jr. (a HOMO), who financed Hitler's campaign that made him Chancellor, then bought the land in Germany and built the Oil Refineries that produced the MAJORITY of the Motor Fuels, Lubricants, and Petro-Chemicals that fueled Hitler's War Machine -- including the Pervitin (Methamphetamine or Adderall). This while WRK, Jr. controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO that became EXXON).


Wait until THAT is finally known on UNC campus -- HA!!!


In the Bible Dictionary, Kenan means either "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness". But Kenans built some of the BEST Charities, and ALSO -- I learned this from a Canadian Drug Trafficker who held me hostage in Puerto Vallarta in 2010 -- she LOVED browsing through my Kenan Genealogies -- that it was blood Kenans with different surnames, one who headed the American Psychiatric Association, the other in charge of collating all the studies to make the decision, and they DROPPED Homosexuality from the DSM in 1973 -- declaring homosexuality is NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS!!!


That TOO, a "Kenan Accomplishment".


Kenans have controlled the Boards of UNC System and its schools, appointing only Republican White Supremacists and Hard-Drug Traffickers (and their apologists), chief of them is devout Roman Catholic Thom Goolsby, who initially ran the Chancellor off so Margaret Spellings could be appointed, and then Thom was the BIGGEST SUPPORTER of keeping Silent Sam in place!!! WHAT IS IT with closet-case HOMOS like Mr. Goolsby, D.A. Ben David, Wilmington Mayor "Bill" Saffo, and former Head of NC Republican Party Tom Fetzer (ALL of whom I know pretty well), that compels CHRISTIANS (especially Gay ones), to work for the DEVIL and AGAINST DEMOCRACY for their Pagan Idol that Science proved could not have resurrected or ascended to a physical heaven???


THAT IS ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT "CHRISTIANITY".


So, I wish you all the BEST in fixing this matter of Nikole Hannah-Jones's Tenure!!! Knowing how hateful the Kenans are should be a help. Perhaps you can PUBLICLY EMBARASS THEM among UNC's faculty and students. They work with BOTH PARTIES, and Kenans have Joe Biden in their POCKET (WHY he loves FRACKING so much -- for the KENANS!!!). 


Call me at any time if I can help: Cell: (910) 200-XXXX, and mine my blog for more info as well. This email will be published on blog here, before I email it to eight lists totaling 250+ Political Contacts.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/a-whole-dump-truck-load-of-saffo-family.html


Scott



Anthony "Tony" Saffo -- one of TWO who go by that name and I DON'T KNOW which one Bill Saffo's "friend" told me this about!!!



asaffo@saffolaw.com

Saffo@saffocontractors.com


May 21, 2021


Dear Messrs. "Tony Saffo",


I REALLY have no idea which of you this was in reference to. I SORT OF HOPE it is the LAWYER, because if SO, one of my FAVE JUDGES, Robin Wickes Robinson, worked in your office BEFORE she ran for Judge -- and I like to think she is NOT White-Supremacy and HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING connected -- like First Presbyterian, where she was until recently an ELDER!!!


MAYBE it was BOTH of you -- at least in Spirit.


I'll keep this simple in that the person who knew that Mayor Saffo really PREFERS sex with young Black guys, said she knew Tony Saffo, who CAN'T STAND the other Saffos who run the Saffo Drug Mafia (actually by Bill's Uncle in NYC -- who gives Bill his DRUG-TRAFFICKING ORDERS).


In fact, she stated that he told her he comes into Atlanta -- WILMINGTON -- only for CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, and leaves without interacting with the Saffos here. I guess that really sounds like it is NOT the Lawyer -- PITY!!!


But you BOTH should email me to let me know what your relationship with this Christian Drug Mafia is.


Thanks for your help -- I'll be CERTAIN to publish your answers on my Political Blog!!!


Scott David Kenan


Wilmington, NC












.

No comments: