Thursday, May 27, 2021

RP: Maybe I HELPED in This, NO??? Google/Blogger (or my Windows 10 Computer), Have CONTINUED to to Be CORRUPTED for Six Hours, Now -- So, Expect STRANGE FOREMATTING, Etc.:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/maybe-i-helped-in-this-no-googleblogger.html


“Intentionally or not, you have enlisted the university in the project of historical denialism that refuses to confront the centrality of race and racism in our national past and in the life of our nation, state, and university today," the co-chairs of the UNC chancellor's Commission on History, Race and a Way Forward wrote to the trustees. "In the absence of any measure of transparency, you leave us with deeply disturbing facts.


"You denied a Black woman tenure after a rigorous review by Carolina faculty and external academic evaluators. Prior appointees to the Knight chair at UNC were white and were awarded tenure. Your claim that Hannah-Jones should be treated differently because she comes from outside the academy does not bear scrutiny."

187
50 Shares


https://alumni.unc.edu/news/trustees-accept-resubmission-of-hannah-jones-tenure-bid/



Seth Noar, PhD


Remember how I WROTE SETH NOAR -- just a few days ago -- to give him AMMUNITION to TAKE OUT MY KENAN RELATIVES and their SYCOPHANTS on the UNC BOARD -- just like Tennessee Williams showed Sen. John F. Kennedy and Gore Vidal how to properly SHOOT SKEET -- at a Kennedy Compound in Palm Beach, Florida:


Well, since I can't paste-in the photo, you'll have to check 1/4 the way down here to see it:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/republicanchristian-ammosexuals-ride.html



1958


My Letter to Professor Seth Noar of UNC is 1/3 the way down here:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/a-whole-dump-truck-load-of-saffo-family.html


And in a CHARMING Change of Pace -- from when my sister Julie wanted to get NO MORE of the emails of my Blog Posts, to show her that SOME DOI ADDED a copy to HER, when I replied to Ali Velshi of MSNBC -- granting him permission to use the materials I'd sent him.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/my-sister-julie-freaks-out-over-getting.html


So, tonightTHIS is what I emailed Councilman Kevin Spears and the entirety of Wilmington, NC City Council -- after they FIRST GOT THIS!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/open-letter-to-kevin-spears-wilmington.html


>>> Re: Disclaimer from mystory@velshi.com Re: If ANYONE has anything NICE TO SAY about Wilmington, NC City Council Member Kevin Spears -- PLEASE let me know via Blog Comment or Return EMAIL!!!


Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com


Yes you have my permission to use my materials with or without crediting me.


Scott David Kenan


-----Original Message-----


From: My Story <mystory@velshi.com>

To: scottdkenan@aol.com

Sent: Thu, May 27, 2021 4:53 pm

Subject: Disclaimer from mystory@velshi.com Re: If ANYONE has anything NICE TO SAY about Wilmington, NC City Council Member Kevin Spears -- PLEASE let me know via Blog Comment or Return EMAIL!!!


By submitting this response you acknowledge that you are 18 years or

older and you agree to NBCU Terms of Use and NBCU Privacy Policy.  You

also grant irrevocable permission for your materials to be used across

all NBCU partners and platforms. If you have specifically asked to not

be named or for your materials and information not be used, they will

not be.



LOOK!!! I can paste in images again -- NORMALLY!!!





.

No comments: