Sunday, May 23, 2021

RP: EYE-WITNESSES to Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, and Former Wilmington, NC Police Chief Ralph Evangelous MURDERING Evan William Fish on September 3, 2011 with Their NAZI/Christian Wilmington Police Department!!! Evan Could PROVE that Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA Supplied Wilmington with TONS of ADDICTIVE DRUGS!!! And MORE:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/eye-witnesses-to-mayor-bill-saffo.html



Scott Kenan shared a memory.

dmtSpd1o3gnsohred 
Shared with Public
Public
Couldn't have happened to a BETTER CHURCH, no???



1d 
(W) There is hope for America! The secularization of the
society is inevitable.


A new survey finds that 43% of millennials "don’t
know, don’t care, don’t believe" in the existence
of a monotheistic god—and the Christian
press -- including the Wilmington, NC Star
News and the "black" Wilmington Journal -- are
freaking out!


2.5K
217 Shares


Yesterday began with a long phone conversation with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, America's retired TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI (now living in Raleigh, NC), who AGREED that all of her children are PSYCHOTIC in one way or another -- but I seem to have healed the MOST -- and Mom AGREED that a nice walk downtown would help stretch my leg muscles -- TIGHT -- after my five miles of walking Wilmington this past Wednesday with my sister Jane and her friend Jim of Michigan.


This would be a GREAT TIME to THANK MY READERS who in the last week have lifted this blog from the doldrums of only 500 - 700 hits per DAY -- to over 1,500 hits per day, because of THESE postings:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/a-whole-dump-truck-load-of-saffo-family.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/preparing-hollis-briggs-jr-julia-olson.html


So, also wanting to find Genesis Block's offices downtown and to meet with them on HOW I CAN HELP THEM -- especially since I'm FOND of Lily Nicole:



Lily Nicole leads Protesters in Wilmington, NC in late 2020.






Through a complicated comedy of errors, I parked on Walnut Street, just east of Third, and then walking toward the Cape Fear River, I ran into an OLD HOMELESS FRIEND -- right in front of the front door to NAZI-Catholic and twice DISGRACED Republican former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby's Law Office!!!




Well, he and I spoke for a good 15 minutes, and he KNEW MOST of what I know about the Drug-Trafficking habits of Democratic NC Rep. Deb Butler, her PREDECESSOR Susi Hamilton -- who both live within a block or two of the William Rand Kenan, Sr. House at 110 Nun Street -- and protected the HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING THERE -- Susi served until recently on DRUG-MAFIA Gov. Roy Cooper's Cabinet:



Susi Hamilton is ESPECIALLY CHUMMY with Thom Goolsby -- and has the NERVE to call herself a "DEMOCRAT"!!!


And this homeless guy (whose shirt was mostly open and chest most GLORIOUSLY HAIRY), kept looking me in the EYE and saying that my PLAIN SPEAKING about these criminals was somehow GIVING HIS SOUL A HEALING!!!


I offered to drive him to my apartment, let him have a MUCH NEEDED SHOWER -- and then a "dentures-free blow job" -- but he said he was "schizoaffective" so no -- but he was CERTAIN I'd find a nice guy to blow, downtown.


Continuing, I walked south on Market -- FRONT Street toward Genesis Block, and stopped both in New Elements Galleryhttps://newelementsgallery.com/, and then in http://artscouncilofwilmington.org/ -- stopping BOTH PLACES to get MY SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT from GOOD ART.


BOTH were manned by White Women "of a certain age", who ALL KNEW that Mayor Saffo, the D.A.s Ben and Jon David, Police Chief Donnie Williams, and MOST of Wilmington's "Christian" Churches run all the Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy here. ALL of them, I turned on to THIS BLOG after they said I need to WRITE A BOOK of all my Kenan Family's Crimes for JESUS.


They all said they HOPE Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark are UNABLE to murder me -- before I get it written.


Then, in front of the Gourmet Market at 27 N. Front Street, I spoke with a very nice guy for ten minutes, who knew all about Wilmington's Christians being the Devil's BIGGEST FRIENDS, but he had no CHEST HAIR, and I was DETERMINED to get to Genesis Block, so I finally said I had to leave so I can find a nice guy who'd love me to SUCK HIM OFF -- and he said, "How about ME???"


I told him if he waits, I should get to Genesis Block and back within half an hour, and continued until I ran into an old friend from when we were both living in Mercy House Homeless Shelter in 2011.


He was coming out of a door after finishing his job for the day, and we decided to go to my apartment, drink a couple of PBRs, smoke whatever, and I'd grill chicken and a whole bunch of vegetables and we could just RELAX, together.


We hadn't run into each other for a year and a half, so there was MUCH to catch up on -- and I didn't drive him home until well after dark -- 10:30 PM!!!


But HE knows someone who was on the ground while Evan Fish was forced by Police to jump to his death -- he saw the body fall, get caught in all the power lines, spinning in one direction and then the other -- Police KNOWING they would force Evan to jump -- had had the power cut to the lines on the street in preparation, and although he didn't WITNESS Ellie Schwaner be released by cops, whisper something in Evan's ear, that caused Evan (whom the Sheriff's Negotiator later told me she had talked back from jumping), to yell "There's NO WAY OUT!!!" and then jump to his death.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/evan-fishs-hot-pants-found-evan-was.html


The Wilmington Star News cooperated with the Police Department in LYING about what happened -- the Official Police Report -- but NOT THE FULL ONE that still has not been released -- LIED about Evan's actual names-order, and called Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner -- falsely named "Ellie Schroder" (later Ellie ran a FACEBOOK WHORE-HOUSE in Virginia, "Tiny-Toes Massage") -- HA!!!



Ellie Schwaner -- her WHORE-HOUSE on Facebook Profile Photo in 2018.




Click on image to ENLARGE.


And then he told me he KNOWS A GUY who in the last week was telling him how he TOO knew D.A. Ben David and his long-term lover Leeand Lee had told him how Lee told Ben David to "shoot yourself in the HEAD" -- after I'd contacted the FBI and DEA in the Federal Courthouse downtown in 2011 -- and also that Lee told him Ben gave him a newish pick-up and a PILE OF CASH and told him to leave town and NEVER COME BACK!!!





NOW we have LIVING WITNESSES that if Wilmington Police don't MURDER THEM SOON can testify in COURT about all of this -- HA!!!


So, I never got to Genesis Block (which was likely closed on Saturday, anyway), so I'll find their and Lily Nicole's email addresses so they know I'll soon see them -- as well as add THESE TWO from Bruce and Amanda Mason's Law Firm -- so THEY know what Bruce has been doing to me -- I even got a HARASSMENT TEXT with a strange image from Bruce, yesterday:



William Gray Smithgray@masonmasonlaw.com



I could not find Sarah C. Thomas's direct email address -- perhaps she is "out of the CHRISTIAN loop".


William Gray Smith got his undergraduate degree in CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY -- HA!!!




ftSapon3sorhedt 
Shared with Public
Public
@David Howell: I first saw "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" with Tennessee Williams, an Italian Countess, and her homosexual husband who owned a TOP Art Gallery in Manhattan -- Gay actor Hiram Keller -- star of Fellini Satyricon (1969), his silly wife, Tina St. Clair who was (and is still alive), the granddaughter of Conrad Veidt the gay star of "The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari".




And Gary Tucker, who showed it to us -- Gary and his boyfriend Schuyler Wyatt went on to -- with the Episcopal Church/ Sewanee, the Republican Party, CIA and FBI -- and the TOP Kenan Brothers then, Frank Hawkins Kenan of Durham and James Graham Kenan of Atlanta (both lifelong Ku Klux Klan Members), to MURDER Tennessee Williams -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee they would do on January 11, 1982.


That all typed, my Wilmington, NC apartment isn't THAT MESSY!!!


And here is the "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" that sits atop Kenan Steeple of First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC!!!

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'WECT6 WILMINGTON യമ USING ONLY A MOVIE TITLE, DESCRIBE HOW CLEAN YOUR HOME IS RIGHT NOW!'
Using JUST a movie title...






.

No comments: