Sunday, May 2, 2021

RP: RESPECTED National Press FINALLY Begins Calling Joe Biden Out for His LIES -- so THIS BLOG is NOT ALONE!!! / Due to a CONFLUENCE of COINCIDENCES, I Write Sallie Bingham, Again:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/respected-national-press-finally-begins.html





>>> HERE IS SALLIE'S BLOG POSTING THAT I RECEIVED FROM SALLIE BINGHAM VIA EMAIL -- AND RESPONDED TO EARLIER TODAY:





And I left this comment -- that Sallie APPROVED and published (despite my misspelling her first name!!!) -- and she sent me this email, melting my heart:


I look forward to hearing more from you, Scott. 

Sallie


Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Sally, this is BRILLIANT!!! I had not realized that the UDC, which many women in my Kenan Family belonged to when I was growing up, was prominent in the North — let alone in Oregon. This piece has also reminded me of how intertwined our two families are or at least have been, and of course I spent my grade-school years in Louisville in near poverty, while you grew up in the Manor House. I’ll soon write you separately about some ideas for you to consider.

Scott


May 2, 2021


Dear Sallie,


I have so much on my mind I would like to say to you, I don't know where to begin -- but let me FIRST SAY that I believe that you and I have VERY similar Political Beliefs. I supported Bernie Sanders in the last two Presidential Elections -- just like my Facebook Friend since about 2010, Ted Turner's daughter Laura (Turner) Seydel, whom I've gotten into SIGNIFICANT arguments with, yet we can tolerate occasional disagreements and continue the friendship.


Ted Turner, like me, John Boehner, former Mex-Prez Vicente Fox's Grandfather, and even my friend John Lahr's MOTHER (who was Miss Cincinnati), were all born in Cincinnati -- we moved to Louisville, KY right before I began 1st grade at St. Barnabas, and then attended 3rd through half of 7th grade at St. Martha's -- when Dad was transferred to the Philadelphia area about two weeks before President Kennedy was assassinated. Mom had taken my sister Jane and me to see him campaigning in Louisville -- JFK's speech that set the all-time RECORD for length of applause -- and I later knew all of his sisters and their husbands, but Jackie Kennedy Onassis, best.


I lived in the Atlanta area 1983 - 2010, and met many top people there, including Roberto Goizueta -- who made Coca-Cola the GIANT International Company it is today for my Kenan Family -- entirely by chance in a restaurant, and he told me some Coke secrets. At that time, I had NO IDEA my distant Kenan relatives controlled one of the largest blocks of Coke stock -- as well as the flagship bottler in Atlanta and at least all the local bottlers here in North Carolina. Also, Vicente Fox was a Coca-Cola Exec -- before he became a Mexican Politician, and knows LOTS about the Crimes of my Kenan Family!!!


Also, when I mentioned we began in near poverty in Louisville -- our first house was a US Steel House in Highgate Springs on Stanton Blvd, and Noe Way, three small bedrooms, one bath, no dining room, no air conditioning, of course -- my parents couldn't afford an air-conditioned house until we moved in 1968 to Larwell Drive in Columbus, OH so that my parents with Couch Lou Holtz and his wife Beth could plan the eventual NAZI takeover of the USA by orders of Catholic Popes. We then had the small Swastikas on our dinner plates and my mother BEAT US DAILY for no good reason.


It was ONLY in 1990, when two top Jews in business in Atlanta told me my parents were LITERALLY America's Top NAZIS, and when I BLOGGED THAT in early 2010, Rob Reiner's first cousin Jonathan then made me an "Honorary Jew", and my close friend Col. Dorothy Newman, retired C.P.O. to Secretary of State Colin Powell had to get me to Puerto Vallarta for the first of TWO times in Political Exile -- since my parents and siblings, with my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., whom I'd discovered distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB MOSTLY to Christian Churches and Clergy as well as Christian Politicians of BOTH Parties, from Maine to Florida -- and the CIA and Republican Party of Georgia were part of that too.


I should point out that for SOME REASON, my parents LOVED the Louisville Courier-Journal, and in Pennsylvania seemed to MENTION THAT to find others of a similar ilk. I THINK they were in league with your elders -- after all, my father HATED the wealthy Kenans his entire life -- because they ridiculed him for being literally "shoeless poor" growing up in Wilmington, when the Kenans rode around town in chauffeured limousines.


I had the same experience in 2011, when D.A. Benjamin R. David (who later stole copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir -- with Fox News Chicago, Wells Fargo, Barack Obama, and Rahm Emanuel) -- prosecuted me on a false charge of Cyberstalking, because I kept blogging about Lawyer David A. Nash's HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar.


ALL the TOP Drug Traffickers in Wilmington are DEVOUT PRESBYTERIANS -- except for those in the other Christian Churches, especially Episcopalian. And First Presbyterian, which I call the "Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking for Jesus", I actually BELONGED TO for the second half of 2011. William Rand Kenan, Sr., had led the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898 as an ELDER THERE, mowing down Black folks indiscriminately with his "Gatling Gun" -- and before that, Woodrow Wilson's FORMATIVE YEARS were spent in Wilmington -- his father was PASTOR of First Prez -- and as you know, President Wilson not only RE-SEGREGATED the Armed Forces and the US Government -- he appointed YOUR GRANDFATHER Ambassador to the Court of St. James!!!


My friend from Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, Stanley Winborne III's son -- whom he did NOT get along with and the Winbornes were from Wilmington and had controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad -- and HIS Grandfather had been the equivalent of Ambassador to CHINA and I think it was during the "Opium Wars"


Anyway, Stan IV was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama State Department in Afghanistan and in charge of shipping the Heroin on US Air Force planes back to the States -- much then distributed by Patrick Stansbury.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


Now that the Press has repeatedly made clear that Fentanyl from Mexico is FAR STRONGER, FAR MORE ADDICTIVE, and FAR CHEAPER than Heroin from Afghanistan, Drug Mafia Episcopalian Pete Buttigieg and Drug Mafia Catholic Joe Biden are pulling troops out of Afghanistan!!!


DON'T GET ME WRONG -- I know MANY godly and patriotic Episcopalians and Catholics (but NOT Presbyterians)!!! 


The FUNNY thing today, was that all that was on my agenda when I awoke this morning, was to write the COMPLIANCE PEOPLE of Duke Power, because a couple of days ago, their sub-contractor, Asplundh's employee sported a three-inch Confederate flag decal on his helmet as they trimmed trees around power lines -- which I found OUTRAGEOUS!!!


I wrote Asplundh already, and will write Duke Power tomorrow: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/joe-biden-lied-his-ass-off-last-night.html


And although I believe you consider yourself a devout Episcopalian, after the 1898 Wilmington Coup, the wealthy Kenans converted to Episcopal (that like my native Catholicism, also has "CANNIBAL COMMUNION" -- or Transubstantiation), because the Episcopal Church is the LAST STALWART supporting the Confederacy:







And ALL the Drug Mafia I met in Puerto Vallarta worked with the Episcopal Church and Exxon-Mobil -- ESPECIALLY Rex Tillerson.


One of the most INTERESTING THINGS of your excellent piece today, is your featuring Mark Twain, "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn", and Jim.


I have been using Mark Twain's words in memes to ILLUSTRATE the FOOLISHNESS of "Believing Christians" -- since SCIENCE proves Jesus could never have returned from the dead or bodily ascended to a physical Heaven that no one can place -- but ALSO Bible Contradictions are now laid out LOGICALLY in a  SEARCHABLE DATABASE!!!




I had posted this here:









>>> MOST IMPORTANTLY, I HAVE LEARNED:



This Thing that most people call "God" doesn't give a RAT'S FANNY what anyone does or does not worship -- God cares that we LINE UP with God's LAWS -- all based in FACT, REASON, and INFINITE LOVE.




And HERE is who taught me to FIND THE CONNECTIONS!!!:





And HERE is to all those -- like me -- who have even SHOCKINGLY changed their Minds when confronted with TRUTH!!!:




So, PLEASE carry on -- in all the important things that you do!!!


Love,

Scott







.

No comments: