Friday, May 28, 2021

RP: Christian CIA HACKERS (or those run by Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill), CORRUPTED My Computer This Morning -- so Bad, I Spent Twenty Minutes with SPECTRUM, then an HOUR with Hewlett-Packard, before it was REPAIRED!!! / Lawyer Tony Saffo Weighs In:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/christian-cia-hackers-or-those-run-by.html






Although Mayor "Bill" Saffo is HANDSOME, the guy who had worked for Bill's Uncle who runs the Family Drug Mafia from NYC is NOT!!! I'm hoping Bill's brother Tony Saffo of Saffo Construction, http://www.saffocontractors.com/ is BOTH handsome and WELL HUNG!!!


REMEMBER: Wilmington's straight men tell me that at least HALF of Christian men married to women in Wilmington, NC are ACTUALLY GAY!!!



"Hot Greek Man" looks SEEDY to me -- but look as his DORK SHOT -- MERCY!!!



I have published this photo many times on blog, so it's not "Legally Prurient" -- as it's a Scientific Example of a GREEK DORK!!!



Tony Saffo of http://www.saffolaw.com/


>>> Re: FINALLYPROOF that this blog has TAKEN OUT Hyper-Christian Klansman and Episcopalian, Thomas S. Kenan III -- by writing Professor Seth Noar of UNC, Chapel Hill!!!



To asaffo@saffolaw.com asaffo@saffolaw.com, saffo@saffocontractors.com saffo@saffocontractors.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov


Cc outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, shea@localdailymedia.com shea@localdailymedia.com, peacebsteelman@gmail.com peacebsteelman@gmail.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, briggsjr@aol.com briggsjr@aol.com, charlie@mwmrealestate.com charlie@mwmrealestate.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org


Hello, again, Tony!!!


If you don't give a CRAP about my blog audience's or my opinions -- then why do you keep this nonsense up??? You are digging a DEEPER HOLE for the Saffo Drug Mafia -- you DID look at to whom I've been Cc'ing these emails, no???


And NOW, we all know what the CALIBER of Lawyers is in the Office Judge Robin Wickes Robinson ran before she was a JUDGE!!! With her whole First Presbyterian congregation given over to White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking, even SHE might end up in PRISON -- but I doubt it, she seems to be the "Yin in their Yang" -- or vice-versa -- HA!!!


I bet Robin turns "STATE'S EVIDENCE" when the FEDS bust that Church!!!



Judge Robin Robinson -- years ago, now.


After NC A.G. Josh Stein -- and Biden's Justice Department and FBI -- receive this, I MIGHT go ahead and drop you from my Lists. I THANK YOU for adding THIS -- right before I drop it into my BLOG!!! Wait for the emailing of THAT, and then make any ADDITIONAL comments you believe are APPROPRIATE!!!


Your pal,


Scott D. Kenan


-----Original Message-----


From: Tony Saffo <asaffo@saffolaw.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Fri, May 28, 2021 4:53 pm

Subject: Re: FINALLY: PROOF that this blog has TAKEN OUT Hyper-Christian Klansman and Episcopalian, Thomas S. Kenan III -- by writing Professor Seth Noar of UNC, Chapel Hill!!!


I don’t give a crap what you blog audience thinks, or for that matter what you think.  Anybody that sends emails like you have to me and hides is not much of a man, and you sir are very slight of character.


Sent from my iPhone


On May 28, 2021, at 4:39 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


THANK YOU for answering my question!!! You seem too SLIGHT a man to hump Gold Walker and split an antique headboard from top to bottom!!! I don't suppose you have a photo of "Bill's" actual brother Tony -- the Greek who told me he worked for 30 years for the Saffo Drug Mafia run by Bill's Uncle in NYC who's in the Fashion Industry, but gives Mayor Saffo all of his Drug Mafia Orders, even sent a photo of his HUGE ERECTIONwhich Greeks often have.


If he is UNMARRIED, I might be interested in DATING HIM -- why not??? I just can't find his photo anywhere.


I think my Blog Audience is going to get a BIG KICK out of our communications today -- don't YOU???


Have a DELIGHTFUL Memorial Day Holiday!!!


Scott Kenan


-----Original Message-----


From: Tony Saffo <asaffo@saffolaw.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Fri, May 28, 2021 3:45 pm

Subject: Re: FINALLY: PROOF that this blog has TAKEN OUT Hyper-Christian Klansman and Episcopalian, Thomas S. Kenan III -- by writing Professor Seth Noar of UNC, Chapel Hill!!!


Other than to say I am not the mayor's brother I’m not going to waste my time responding to your other insanities in your email. Have a nice day.


Sent from my iPhone


On May 28, 2021, at 3:34 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


Hi Tony,


First, it was extremely RUDE of both you and the other Tony Saffo to refuse to answer which of you is Mayor "Bill" Saffo's brother -- and which of you is the more distant Saffo relative who doesn't mix with Mayor Saffo and the OTHER Drug Mafia members of the family -- in cahoots with the Greek Orthodox Church. This is a matter of public record (family trees), but since both have the same first name, I'm still not certain which of you is which. So answer that question first -- ONE of you -- I don't care which of you has some sense.


Since you are a lawyer, you can easily sue me in Court, where nearly EVERY Judge now knows that Saffos are HUGE Drug Traffickers -- but not as big as my own Kenan Family. My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with the Republican Party and on order of Pope John Paul II. Today, the Presbyterian and Episcopal Churches make the most money off addictive drugs.


It would be FUN to face you in Court. Why not just tell me which of you is the Mayor's brother??? ONE reason I'm also curious, is that my landlady Gold Walker brags to people that in her youth, she banged BOTH of Mayor Saffo's brothers, and with ONE of them, that they were humping so hard, they split the solid-oak headboard of the bed from top to bottom!!! And it was in my own bedroom in the apartment I first rented from Gold at 205 S. 4th Street -- maybe that will help trigger someone's memory!!!


Of course Gold is now 71 and not as attractive as in her youth -- here she is with her son, Allen, a few years ago:


"Knockers CITY!!!" -- and Gold's a DEMOCRAT!!!



So, let me know and then I will drop you -- and the construction Tony, too, if he'd like me to!!!


All Best,


Scott David Kenan


-----Original Message-----


From: Tony Saffo <asaffo@saffolaw.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Fri, May 28, 2021 7:47 am

Subject: Re: FINALLY: PROOF that this blog has TAKEN OUT Hyper-Christian Klansman and Episcopalian, Thomas S. Kenan III -- by writing Professor Seth Noar of UNC, Chapel Hill!!!


Please remove me from this email list 


Sent from my iPhone


On May 27, 2021, at 11:00 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/maybe-i-helped-in-this-no-googleblogger.html



ONLY in a Christian/NAZI Country!!! Put ALL CHRISTIANS into PRISON!!!



BOTH Presidents Trump and Obama are DEVOUT CHRISTIANS and worship the DEVIL -- but Obama is CLEVER ENOUGH not to serve TIME IN PRISON!!!





>>> OK, HERE ARE THE "TAKE-AWAYS" FROM MY DISCUSSIONS WITH  MY MOTHER, SPECTRUM, AND HEWLETT-PACKARD:


1. Mom thought all of this CORRUPTION was a DISGRACE -- but she was GLAD I got it corrected SO I CAN KEEP BLOGGING TRUTH!!!


2. I had BETTER send a copy of this to Professor Seth Noar at UNC, Chapel Hill -- so he sees how I've MENTIONED HIM PROMINENTLY.


3. The Tech for SPECTRUM was in FLORIDA -- so knew ALL ABOUT the KENAN CRIMES -- and ALSO was NOT SURPRISED that a SPECTRUM TRUCK tried to KILL ME on February 13. 2017 -- on COMMAND of Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark.





4. The Tech for Hewlett-Packard was ESPECIALLY HELPFUL once he heard my Kenan Relatives in Chapel Hill CONTROL Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, and the KU KLUX KLAN -- and put Donald Trump INTO THE PRESIDENCY!!!


BEST, is what after an hour of trying various remedies, the one that WORKED is one I used to do years ago on my OWN in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- while in Political Exile by Colin Powell's people's help -- so NOWI'm not WORRIED how to QUICKLY FIX IT -- if they ATTACK ME THIS WAY AGAIN!!!







.

No comments: