Thursday, May 20, 2021

RP: Last Night, I Ran into THREE ANGELS in My Local Food Lion, ALL Black Women Aged 24 - 79!!! You Won't BELIEVE All That Happened BEFORE THAT -- Yesterday -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/last-night-i-ran-into-three-angels-in.html









It turned out that my FAVE Wilmington Facebook Friend -- whom I've never met in person -- Walter Five, with his wife, Maeven Eller-Five, and Walter's BROTHER were also exploring the Cape Fear Riverfront while my sister Jane, her friend Jim, and I were ALSO exploring along the River!!!


1tmsSpgron7sorhed 
Shared with Public
Public
This is so COOL, I'm gonna post it on my Facebook Timeline -- and tomorrow publish it on my Political Blog.


I just LOVE ME some crazy-assed, Cape Fear River Rats!!!


I used to party hardy in "Mickey Ratz" GAY BAR, here.




The BIGGEST THING I learned yesterday while traveling with Jane and Jim for five hours, is that they JUST DON'T WANT to hear ANYTHING TRUTHFUL about our NAZI mother and how we ALL were indoctrinated with Mom's Roman Catholic/NAZI HATE, FEAR, and LIES.


It was ONE of the three "Angels" last night who told me to STOP trying to find LOVE where it is NOT -- especially given what my sister Jane did to me at my mother's direction in late 2011.


And that was EMPHASIZED when Teri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management, Inc., and my Agent there, with one of her top Assistants, walked into Shuckin' Shack restaurant while we were ordering our food -- and I introduced them all to each other.


UNFORTUNATELY, they had no time to get into a discussion, but Jane was a TOP North Carolina DISABILITY JUDGE in Raleigh, until she retired a year or so ago, and Teri's people manage the FUNDS of people on Disability or Social Security -- if the State decides they must have a family member CONTROL their funds, if they are INCOMPETENT and their Family HATES THEM SO MUCH, they refuse to do that.


For instance, my first cousin, Judith "Judy" (Russ) Whitney manages her daughter Wendy Whitney's Disability -- Wendy's diagnosis is BIPOLAR, but Judy is FAR MORE Bipolar than nearly anyone I ever met -- LOL!!!




THAT is what MY Family did -- and Jane came to Wilmington and told me EXACTLY how to fill out all of the forms to get Disability, most of which would have been LIES, and then I tore my hair out using "Literary Tracks -- TACTICS" to lie through my asshole, but make it not look like I did.


Jane told me to answer what she told me and get at least a $20,000.00 lump-sum, retroactive payment followed by something over $1,000.00/month Benefit -- or tell the truth, be denied, and live in the gutter homeless, forever.


Jane even came to Wilmington and drove me to Lumberton, NC for my interview with a Psychiatrist named "Meltzer" (a Jew), who listened to what I had to say about my mother being America's TOP NAZI, which he understood, then NEVER gave me a diagnosis of mental illness (as he was supposed to do) -- and I learned this by later demanding to see the Legal Record of this -- and Dr. Meltzer had written:


"Scott seemed perfectly rational and grounded in reality -- but then he went somewhere I could not go. I recommend FULL DISABILITY with payments going to a third party to pay him."


>>> My case was decided in Kentucky, since my sister was a Disability Judge, and I was APPROVED very quickly, while at that time, it typically was on the THIRD TRY that people were approved.


But Jane, Jim, and I had a great time after I stopped expecting them to converse about anything IMPORTANT AT ALL!!! EVERY TIME I tried that, Jane MIMICKED MY MOTHER, and LOUDLY spoke over me to observe the MORE THAN OBVIOUS -- like "I HOPE this drizzle stops!!!" (It quickly did, and the day became very sunny, like it had started.)


And Jim kept taking posed photos of Jane and me in front of COOL THINGS -- just like my mother insisted that my father take photos of Mom in front of everything COOL in Europe during their MANY trips there after Dad's retirement -- and REALLYjust like I documented in my memoir, here:





Also, Jane -- who is easily frustrated and learns new thing only if FORCED TO, spent all kinds of time JUSTIFYING her smallest errors that NO ONE would care about -- except a CHRISTIAN NAZI like MOM!!!


I always (sometimes after a delay), ADMIT ALL OF MY ERRORS, and try to make AMENDS, if called for. This is the ONLY WAY to be a RESPONSIBLE ADULT -- instead of a SPOILED REPUBLICAN/CHRISTIAN:











Yesterday, Jane, who is DISARMINGLY HONEST at times -- without REALIZING she gives away SO MUCH INFORMATION -- when I was in 7th grade and at the Thanksgiving Dinner Table, Jane announced to ALL that in playing DOCTORS in early grade school, that I ONLY liked playing with PENISES -- but she did NOT disclose that when my brother, Mike, demanded he be allowed to play with MY PENIS and I refused -- realizing I was TOO OLD for that shit and never played again.


Until that day, Mike had been "Mama's Happy Boy" -- but after that, Mike and I have largely had a COMPETITIVE, ADVERSARIAL relationship. And Mom even TOLD ME how all the guys on the Football and Basketball Teams in high school -- where Mike was a STAR -- had been DECLARING THEIR LOVE OF MIKE and wanting to have SEX WITH HIM!!!


So, Mike and his girlfriend SLASHED THEIR WRISTS in an attention-grabbing STUNT -- but didn't need to have a SINGLE STITCH to stop the BLEEDING!!!


Jane ALSO first told Mom that I am gay -- right after I graduated Denison University in 1973.


And in 2014 -- while I was still in Mexico in Political Exile, Jane sent an email to me, Mom, and my other siblings -- accidentally giving away Mom's EMAIL ADDRESS -- which they ALL CLAIMED SHE DIDN'T HAVE.


I totally CRACKED UP -- and wrote them all except Mom, promising I would NEVER USE IT -- and I STILL have never used it!!!


Yesterday, Jane told me that she, Mike, and Julie -- and my brother's children -- have all been getting together far more frequently than any of them have told me, and VERY RECENTLY, when we have been "getting along well" -- but EXCLUDING ME.


When my niece Taylor Ann Kenan graduated UNC Chapel Hill a few years ago:




I mentioned to Jane that I could drive up to Raleigh to attend the FAMILY GATHERING and Jane replied, "NO!!! It is ONLY for Taylor's FAMILY!!!" -- which included Jane and Julie -- but NOT ME!!!


So, YES, it was FUN -- but also DEPRESSING to spend the day with Jane and Jim -- I slept for 3.5 hours after they left -- then went to the Food Lion.


And THERE, I met the three "Angels", one of whom had had an ARGUMENT with Donny Williams before he became the new Drug-Mafia Wilmington Police Chief


Donny actually tried to charge her with ATTEMPTED MURDER OF HIM -- and in Democrat Judge Melinda Crouch's Court -- with Donny there and his one "witness", this DEAR JUDGE allowed her to QUOTE DONNY WILLIAMS'S words from their argument -- which Donny, then, did NOT DENY -- and Judge Crouch LAUGHED DONNY WILLIAMS out of COURT -- HA!!!


She ALSO knows Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo WELL -- and said that EVERY BLACK PERSON IN WILMINGTON knows that the YOUNG GUYS Saffo likes to date -- and which DESTROYED HIS MARRIAGE to Renee Saffo -- are MOSTLY BLACK!!!


Like ME, Mayor Saffo LOVES BLACK DORK!!!



Mayor Saffo on a BETTER DAY.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


I think this is ENOUGH, for nowNO???







tSpo7nSlsorhmed Medium 
Shared with Public
Public







.

No comments: