Sunday, May 9, 2021

RP: Wilmington, NC Politician Hollis Briggs, Jr., PROVES He is Possibly MORE CORRUPTED than His Employer -- New Hanover County Commission Head Julia Olson-Boseman!!! DRUG TRAFFICKING, Giving Our Hospital to the Presbyterian Church, Republican Party, and Other Criminals, Etc. -- and Doing it for JESUS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/wilmington-nc-politician-hollis-briggs.html




>>> ADDED LATER: Hollis Briggs must be REALLY BIG -- because the emailing of this post bounced back from 50 of its 250+ recipients -- HA!!!







Click on image to EXPAND.



Rev. Al Sharpton -- the BLACK DONALD TRUMP -- made his MILLIONS in business with Mr. Trump, 2002 - late 2015MSNBC Host Chris Hayes TOOK SHARPTON OUT in September 2015 -- and NEXT THING YOU KNOW, Al Sharpton is Roman Catholic MSNBC's FAVORITE CHRISTIAN MINISTER (the evening line-up of Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Brian Williams ALL claim to be DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLICS -- known to NON-Catholics as NAZIS).



Hollis Briggs, Jr.

Investigator and Marketing

The Boseman Law Group

520 Market Street

Wilmington, NC 28401


May 9, 2021


Dear Mr. Briggs,


It certainly seemed a GREAT TWIST OF FATE that we met last night in Wrightsville Country Store. WE know SO MANY of the same people, and I THINK I voted for you when you ran for City Council at least ONCE -- in 2015 and 2017, but you lost by increasing margins.

And I BET I met you at Ms. Olson-Boseman's fall 2015 Fundraiser for her failed NC State Senator run. I see that YOU ran TWO of Julia's Campaigns, and I suppose that is WHY she now keeps you in her employ. You worked in THREE different Law Firms over the last several years in the same capacity.


THAT fundraiser was not only where I had a long discussion with the ONLY decent NHC Commissioner, Rob Zapple, who KNEW most of our Democratic Politicians are HUGE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS with my Kenan Family and the Christian Churches, and Rob went on to be the ONLY VOTE trying to stop Julia, Jonathan Barfield, Jr. (a Democrat Christian Minister who got nearly NO DONATIONS from Dems -- but a HUGE WAR CHEST from a Republican Dark-Money group in Raleigh), and ALL of the Republicans from selling Citizens-Owned New Hanover Regional Medical Center for CHEAP to the Presbyterian/Republican Cameron Family/Live Oak Bank largely helped by Wilmington's BIGGEST CIA AGENT, Kevin Maurer.



Sadly, Kevin Maurer is MOSTLY A DRUNK, now!!!


My OTHER point had been meant to be that the SADDEST SHOW OF SELF HATRED of a Christian I have EVER SEEN, was when Julia Olson Boseman got in front of EVERYONE and CRYING, DEMANDED her Christian Denomination (I believe Methodist -- and they have come around since then), BAPTIZE HER SON -- but her Minister had REFUSED because his mother was a practicing Lesbian!!!


MANY self-respecting Christian Homos have converted to Episcopal and other Denominations, which have no problem with GAYS -- but they still run White Supremacy and Worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking with my Kenan Family/Exxon-Mobil/Bank of America/Coca-Cola Group and our top allies -- ANOTHER Episcopal Family, the Bushes, with THEIR ALLIES, the Cheney, Clinton, Obama, and Biden Group.


You probably remember a few years ago when Harvard and other top Universities were complaining that the Foundations of Standard Oil Heirs were giving them MILLIONS, but now (then, anyway), tying it to getting University Scientists to help to DISCREDIT CLIMATE CHANGE.


The Rockefeller Family and their Foundations SOLD OFF all Carbon Energy Stocks fifteen or so years ago, meaning it was Thomas S. Kenan III, Betty (Price) Kenan -- and their closest relatives -- who control:



For DECADES this was the LARGEST FOUNDATION in the WORLD in support of University Education:




And just TONIGHT, this has broken in the News:



LOL!!! "Chapel Hill, NC"




The FUNNIEST THING about our meeting last night, was that AFTERWARD, I realized the REASON when you got close to the counter, you BLOCKED ME from speaking and you made lots of conversation with the youngish female clerk, whom I ALSO KNOW WELL. You kept up until I gave up waiting to speak more to you and left. You then immediately came outside too, and we spoke MORE and you went to your shiny, new, luxury SUV to get your business card -- which STRANGELY does NOT have your email address, and you ALSO made the POINT that you make TONS OF MONEY promoting Christian White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking.


>>> LITERALLY, what you did was point to your beautiful vehicle -- next to my mess of a 2009 Pontiac Vibe (that I outran Drug Mafia in in Mexico), and you said, "I pay my BILLS every month!!!" 


In other words, you are a WHORE!!!






This is WHY, as soon as I email this to my over 250 Political Contacts, I will leave a message on your phone (if you don't answer), telling you how to FIND THIS POSTING.


Also, when I first moved to Spofford Circle, one of the owners of Wrightsville Country Store told me how they COOPERATE with Sheriff Ed McMahon, and the big TV aimed at the sales clerk has a LIVE AUDIO/VIDEO link to Sheriff's Detectives -- initially installed because of the HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER of NC Rep. Deb Butler and her Republican Partner Jonathan Deputy was still next-door to me.



Sherry Hall Spivey's MUG SHOT from her eventual arrest as published by WWAY TV-3.



The BIGGEST thing I want to THANK YOU for last night -- was when you AGREED WITH ME that Julia Olson-Boseman is one of the BIGGEST DRUG TRAFFICKERS with Bill and Hillary Clinton!!!


You were then about 18 feet from the video camera and microphone, and they likely did NOT pick that up -- which as I've indicated, you already KNEW about that live feed -- HA!!!




You remind me of Barack Obama


As a Gay who's been out since 1969 and even started the FIRST GAY GROUP at Denison University with Dean Hansell, who went on to co-found GLAAD, was Asst. Atty Gen. of Illinois, a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and a few years ago, Gov. Brown of California appointed Dean Superior Court Judge in the main Courthouse in Los Angeles!!!



That time in Private Practice, Dean Hansell won Michael Jackson's MOTHER her biggest Monetary Award against the record companies!!!




So, I have lived getting to know and sometimes actually work with all of JFK's sisters and their husbands -- but more so Jackie Kennedy Onassis (https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html)


President and Mrs. Reagan, Colin Powell's people, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- a personal friend -- and even former Mex-Prez Vicente Fox -- whose grandfather hails from Cincinnati, Ohio like I do, and who worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Exec -- before becoming a Politician.


ALSO, as I periodically remind my Readers, I have had a BIZARRE string of visits by "strange spirits" giving me instructions on how I will KILL THE AGE OF KENAN (Greed and Acquisitiveness), and make way for the Age of Mahalalel that follows Kenan in Chronicles I of the Old Testament.





I am getting TIRED of writing things I have written many times before -- because YOU are the MOST IGNORANT POLITICIAN in the Lower Cape Fear. You CLEARLY, last night, had NO IDEA of my Political Blog's popularity in Wilmington!!!


EVERY OTHER POLITICIAN knows about it -- and I believe that is WHY Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark are -- so far -- AFRAID to register for re-election -- something that has been OPEN FOR FILING for more than two months, now.



"Bill" Saffo was VERY HOT as a young Mayor, but more recently, his wife, Renee Saffo, divorced him and had to get a SECRET RESTRAINING ORDER against the violent Drug-Mafia Mayor because of his sex with Young Men -- and of course he and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark tried to MURDER ME on February 13, 2017 via a SPECTRUM TRUCK:





BEFORE THAT, they DID MURDER my friend Evan William Fish, forcing him to jump to his death -- because Evan could PROVE IN COURT that my employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA distributes the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but ESPECIALLY to Christian Churches and Clergy and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA -- and YES, my parents helped set that up TOO!!!








WELL, I bet after reading THIS, you could use a TOP QUALITY BLOW JOB no???










.

No comments: