Thursday, July 8, 2021

RP: After Joe Biden LIED as STUBBORNLY and BOLDLY as Donald Trump about Leaving Afghanistan, the "Old Farts" Like Me -- in Line for Our Drugs in Costco -- ALL OF US Having Voted for Biden -- CURSED HIM as a GOD-HATING NAZI-CHRISTIAN!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/after-joe-biden-lied-as-stubbornly-and.html



Although I am NO FAN OF MONARCHY -- ya gotta LOVE THIS QUEEN!!!



54shtrStpmconsored 
Shared with Public
Public

“Melania and her own family do many things together and not necessarily with Donald,” a source says, adding that she “is happiest when she is with her own family members, including her son.”

But THIS QUEEN is a BLACKMAILED HOMO/TRAITOR:












MEET THE CONSULTING FIRM THAT’S STAFFING THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION


WestExec represented major corporations throughout the Trump years. Now it’s in the White House.


Jonathan GuyerRyan GrimJonathan Guyer, Ryan Grim






  • Scott Kenan
    Clyde Broadway What are you typing about??? No specific woman was mentioned, so I have NO IDEA who you think is a "strong woman" -- but if you researched me and the fact that I have known Jackie Kennedy Onassis, all of JFK's sisters, Nancy Reagan, Meryl Streep, Olympia Dukakis (the original "Mrs. Madrigal"), I certainly held my own with THEM, and they told me how My Kenan Family planned to turn America NAZI for the Bush Family's Episcopal Church and my Meyer-side family's Roman Catholic NAZISM, so I THANK GOD for STRONG WOMEN!!! The Dalai Lama -- best friend of former Mex-Prez Vicente Fox (also my personal friend)who worked for my NAZI family's Coca-Cola before he became a Politician and like me has roots in Cincinnati, OH -- had THIS TO SAY:
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"The World will be saved by the western woman" Dalai Lama'
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • Clyde Broadway
    You know whose picture you posted, Scott! I'm researchin' you RIGHT NOW(Since you know all these fabulous people, can you get me a job licking her neck?)
    1
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • Scott Kenan
    I just posted this on my blog -- you ought to read it, you NUT-BALL!!!: https://theintercept.com/.../westexec-biden-administration/
    Meet the Consulting Firm That’s Staffing the Biden Administration
    THEINTERCEPT.COM
    Meet the Consulting Firm That’s Staffing the Biden Administration
    Meet the Consulting Firm That’s Staffing the Biden Administration
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Remove Preview
    • 5m





This is the BEST THESE GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS of BOTH PARTIES can do.





>>> MY CORRESPONDENCE WITH MY HIGH-SCHOOL FRIEND BOB JONES -- A TRUE HETEROSEXUAL -- PICTURED WITH HIS ONE AND ONLY WIFE, DIANE CATRAMBONE:





Bob Jones -- You and I grew up under HATEFUL Roman Catholic Mothers, mine the literal TOP NAZI in the USA.


THANK GOD we both got OVER that VAMPIRE/CANNIBAL religion, no???


May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'HANDLING SNAKES IS JUST PLAIN CRAZY! WCBS 1560 880 1O19 NOWIF YOU'LLEXCUSEME YOU'LL |HAVE TO GOLITERALLY DRINK THE BLOOD OFMY GOD.'

2 Comments

  • Bob Jones
    Yes, but My mom wasn't fanatical about it.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 11h
  • Scott Kenan
    Bob Jones Ain't that the TRUTH for MOST growing up Catholic -- except for ME!!! Few understand what it is like to have your own mother try to have you killed with help of your siblings MORE than one time, or have a US Sect. of State's top security officer have to get you to Mexico so the US Government with the Republican Party and your employer of 20 years who is one of the largest Addictive-Drug Distributors in the USA can't kill you as easily -- since they couldn't commit you in five tries in one monthTHEN fall prey to CIA Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil (Rex Tillerson, very literally), Drug Mafia hold you hostage five times and your mother consults by phone to tell them HOW to terrorize you further. And THENit is Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton who are leading THOSE Drug Traffickers, too. AREN'T THEY LIBERALS??? They are ALL in it together and united in FAKE devout Christianity. Today, we have another emasculated, former hurricane over us, so I'm gonna take a nap first, then write you a Letter -- simply because you understand better than any other of my long-time friendsI achieved a milestone in my fight to reform Wilmington Politics last night, and the last 1.5 weeks I had a major health crisis that I never blogged about, but it "miraculously resolved" yesterday. The bottom line is that nothing has happened to me that I could not handle, and I have the mental, physical, and spiritual stamina (and flexibility) to continue to improve. I'm a VERY FORTUNATE GUY!!! I'm also BEAT TO SHIT by my own Government and CHRISTIANS of ALL STRIPES.
    May be a black-and-white image of text that says 'FOREWORD BY GREGORY MOSHER A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND TENNESSEE WILLIAMS WITH IN AN INTRODUCTION BY THOMAS KEITH'
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 9h



So, now, so much more has happened that I don't feel like adding to this, except I should explain that my Hindu Heart Doctor, Praful PatelRETIRED after stabilizing me for over half a year on a mix of drugs:



Praful N. Patel, MD




And then 1.5 weeks ago, my NEW DOCTOR, William T. Smith IVDOUBLED my Diltiazemand within a couple of days, I could not fall asleep without FORGETTING TO BREATHE, and then in PANIC have to sit up and hyperventilate -- and then repeat that ENDLESSLY.


I could breathe FINE as long as I was standing (walking), or sitting up-rightbut I CAN'T SLEEP in those positionsI could ONLY sleep for a couple of hours if I first got REALLY DRUNK!!!


I figured it out on my own, and SKIPPED the Diltiazem the day before yesterday -- and four hours later, I SLEPT NORMALLYThe next morning, I emptied one of the capsules and took half of its contents, and did that today as well -- and I REMAIN FINE!!!


I spoke with Dr. Smith's nurse about noon yesterday, telling her what had happened and how I intended to continue taking half -- going back to what Dr. Patel had me stabilized on -- but could the doc send a NEW PRESCRIPTION to Costco ASAP, so I don't have to continue splitting them (the hard little beads of medication get STUCK UNDER MY DENTURES -- LOL!!!), and she said she was SURE they would call it in YESTERDAYor call me back if THERE WAS A PROBLEM.


Late this afternoon, Costco had heard NOTHING from them -- BUT, I got to talk at LENGTH with the four Old US Veterans who had voted enthusiastically for Biden -- BUT HATE HIM NOW.


And they all said, "What the HELL is wrong with your doctor -- is he a CHRISTIAN or something -- Mor(m)on???"


I don't know the answer to THAT QUESTION, but I'll assume it has all been an honest mistake when I call his office tomorrow.





It NOW SEEMS CLEAR that Joe Biden is DELIBERATELY angering Democrats -- so that everyone feels FORCED to accept Donald Trump's RETURN TO THE PRESIDENCY -- now delayed until late September -- by MANY PRESS ACCOUNTS of what is coming from Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Mike Lindell, etc.












I have TONS of problems with DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC RACHEL MADDOW (yet a practicing LESBIAN, which sends Catholics STRAIGHT TO HELL), but she and I BOTH are fundamentally EISENHOWER REPUBLICANS!!!









.

No comments: