Sunday, July 25, 2021

RP: What a WEEK!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/what-week.html




711 CE - 1492 CE (Almost 800 years)

And see how they repaid us.

YdteegemSssetoenrpgcday ocnmant s1rSoS1:36lSmrS sAeMda 
May be an image of 1 person, standing and text that says 'BUGGED SPACE In the 1920s, Aloha Wanderwell became the first woman to drive around the world. Along the way, she made friends with Chinese bandits, used water buffalo to tow her Model T across rivers in India, and disguised herself as a man to pray in Mecca.'
27K
8.8K Shares


Truth or Truthiness -- I'm too LAZY to google to find out. How about YOU???










I am TOTALLY EXHAUSTED and THANK MY READERS for DOUBLING hits to this blog in the last 24 hours!!!

I spent 1.5 hours downtown today, did NOT see a single Trump Supporter or have words with anyone or NEAR VIOLENCE with Christian/Republicans like LAST WEEK:




And while I spoke with DOZENS of people, the dozen-or-so Black Folk ALL KNEW that Barack Obama is GAY -- and that his marriage to Michelle was ARRANGED!!!




My brother, Mike, called today -- after a WEEK PLUS of silence after I left him a message to call me -- and we straightened out MANY THINGS!!!


But I'm not going to describe any of this tonight -- I'm too tired.








I don't know where the Festival People got this -- it does NOT sound like Tennessee Williams's VOICE to me!!!


That said, it sounds like the PERFECT DISTILLATION of Tennessee Williams that I didn't know him to understand about himself -- while I worked for him in 1981 and 1982.


And THAT is the TRAGEDY of TENNESSEE WILLIAMS!!!





No comments: