Monday, July 26, 2021

RP: YIKES!!! This Was to Be the SECOND HALF of My Last Posting -- but I Was SO GIDDY about the TRUMPISTS FALLING (have you noticed it, yet???), That I FORGOT to INCLUDE THIS:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/yikes-this-was-to-be-second-half-of-my.html



Or just read THIS HERE BLOG!!! 


I had to entertain all of Wilmington and others as well -- so they could LAUGH AT the disintegration of a CORRUPTED SOCIETY:








>>> Prepare for Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's total collapse into fear and hatred -- that is NOT a Roman Catholic (or other Christian) Value. Mom has earned HELL and, sadly, she is speeding toward it:



To jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com


Hi All,


I had two phone conversations with Mom today -- there was a snafu that delayed my Social Security income by several hours, so I didn't want to drive to Costco for other things, before I could pick that up there -- now the closest place to get that money -- so I called her to tell her that we had both been wrong and Mike NEVER had Shingles. I figured the reason we had it wrong was that Mike must have told us several years ago when he had three friends who had it painfully, that he got the vaccination then -- and somehow we thought he had had the illness -- in fact Mom told me how Mike told her he had suffered pain for more than a month.


Well, I now believe I must have told Mom that way back then, and I had been the one in error that she has believed all of this time. NOW, we got it straightened out -- but it reminded me of the time that Julie accused Dad of sexually molesting her when she was too young to remember such a thing. This was when there had been a FAD of hypnosis to bring up these kinds of memories, and Julie had gone to one of these Psychologists, and this came up. 


TRUE shrinks soon identified it all as scam artists "implanting memories" under hypnosis that never had been there in the minds of gullible girls (no males seemed to be susceptible to this).


ALL OF US (except Mom)JUMPED all over Julie -- because that seemed IMPOSSIBLE for Dad, and of course Dad twice called and asked me where he could find Gay Bars in Philly where older men were welcome -- that in the mid-1970s, while I lived in Cape May. 


Also, Dad had told me how his male lover was shot in the head and he given the choice of going to prison for an ugly Gay-Lover murder -- or to convert to Roman Catholic and marry Ruth Anne, so Mom could hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name. I actually contacted Cincinnati Records (it was filed as a "Russian-Roulette Suicide") -- since I had Dad's lover's name but now forget it -- and all of the records of deaths at the end of the 1940s and early 1950's had been lost to a massive Ohio River flood, so it was impossible to verify. But I DID TRY TO!!!


Smartly, Dad chose THE HETEROSEXUAL LIFE -- and that is why WE ARE ALIVE!!!


Mom told me only boring Olympics would be on today, so she didn't know what to watch on TV. And we got into it when I said that the Committee Hearings beginning tomorrow will be most interesting and Trump will soon be fully exposed as the DEVIL he really is. 


MUCH yelling at me, but I mostly kept my cool -- until she ONCE AGAIN said I am TOTALLY MENTALLY ILL and need to go to a REAL SHRINK and get back on Lithium Carbonate for Bipolar I -- which even MOM has admitted I never had.


Mom is SCARED TO DEATH and told me a month ago that she KNOWS she will never pass an actual on-road driving test when she has to renew her license in the next half year. Mom thinks the ONLY reason she got it renewed the LAST TIME was because Jane pulled an online-trick so she didn't have to take it at age 94!!! 


Somehow I doubt Jane would even know how to do such a thing, but she's counting on Jane doing it again -- or actually knows she will lose her independent mobility completely.


I was not expecting such vehement nonsense, and eventually called her a DAMNED CHRISTIAN BITCH a few times and she hung up on me, then Mom called back 20 minutes later to apologize for that. And then she started in on how TOTALLY SICK I AM, and we went back and forth CIVILLY a few times -- she claiming that I was egging her on and I saying she thinks having the last word proves she is correct, but we need to just hang up nicely for now -- which we soon did, and she told me I am EVIL and I may NEVER EVER bring up these subjects with her again.


I responded that I can discuss anything with anyone, but she is so CRAZY she cannot handle being honest about our past.


She can ONLY get worse, if I understand this sort of deterioration correctly. It will NOT BE FUN until she's dead or has retreated to speechlessness.


I am truly sorry that I am obliged to be the bearer of this news.


Love,

Scott







.

No comments: