Wednesday, July 28, 2021

RP: Neither YOU nor I Can Fix STUPID -- but We CAN CHANGE STRATEGIES, No???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/neither-you-nor-i-can-fix-stupid-but-we.html











>>> For Family: The State of Mom's and My Relationship:


To jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi All,


I spoke with Mom first thing this morning and told her that I've decided I have no business trying to force her to change her mind about Politics or Religion -- and she's cool with me again.


We discussed my bad edema in my right leg, and Mom agreed with me that I should remove as much salt from my diet as possible (I've never worried much about it since I keep getting excellent Lab Results), exercise by walking on it more (in the cooler part of the day), keep it raised up when I can. If no improvement soon, then I go to the doctor. Because of my strong blood thinners, it is all but impossible that it is caused by a blood clot -- which could easily be fatal if it moved to my heart.


I stocked up on liquid, fruited yogurt (Kefir to Gringos; Liquido to Mexicanos), and bananas for breakfast, and fish-on-sale, etc., to eat more like the "Mediterranean Diet" -- which is mostly how I ate before Colin Powell's people had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta when Patrick Stansbury and my immediate family were lying to everyone that I had Bipolar I and needed immediate commitment. 


This should help me lose 10 - 20 pounds, too!!! I mentioned to Mom that when family began helping me with $125.00/week, Mike soon dropped out of helping completely (except for special occasions and needs), I was cut off completely for several weeks, then it resumed at $83.00/week -- and I've asked for less and less as I've used Government COVID money to cover those expenses, I STILL have not bought the clothes and sandals I need out of caution -- and so far have spent half of the $1,400.00 that Biden sent -- and that pad of money makes me feel far more secure!!! How would any of YOU feel if that was ALL YOU HAD TO YOUR NAME???


So since there's been much inflation since then (and I get those small COLA increases to Social Security), I'm to the point where I almost never get a hamburger from Wendy's or similar -- they never have coupons anymore since they are too cheap to pay employees a living wage and can't hire enough workers to keep the dining rooms open all the time!!! Mom said that even though she's cut over $1,000.00/year from her expenses recently by cancelling the newspaper (that seems too high to me, but Mom must have subscribed to more than she ever looked at), and could afford to send me a few more dollars/week, she said I only fritter all of the money I get away -- largely by eating too often in restaurants. 


WHERE does she get THESE IDEAS???


Under the new COVID restrictions, all of the counties in the Lower Cape Fear MUST enforce MASKS indoors for EVERYONE -- except mine, New Hanover. Funny is that the Dem School Board here already mandated masks for all kids in school this fall (but are not required to do so by the new policy). ALL the other nearby counties are run by Republicans and TWO of them passed Laws FORBIDDING children, teachers, and staff to wear masks in schools -- so there will be MANY BATTLES between those "Christians" and the new requirements -- HA!!!


We'll SEE about this alleged deal for an Infrastructure Bill -- Jake Tapper of CNN GRILLED Pete Buttigieg's Episcopal/Drug Trafficking ASS this afternoon (Pete kept lying and gaslighting him and Tapper got sort of pissed) -- because the Dem Chairman of the House Transportation Committee was SHUT OUT of negotiations on it and it is far too small -- and he was CUSSING Senate Dems and Joe Biden!!! 


He plans to take the other Progressive Dems and SINK THIS BILL if it passes the Senate and they send it to the House. But who knows who will pay off whom to pass it -- or maybe they can't.


BTW: Mom watched NOTHING of the House Hearings yesterday. Her head is STILL UP HER BUTT.


Hope all is well with all of you all!!!


Scott





Evan William Fish




>>> OTHER NEWS:








Louise Hay

American author

Description

Description

Louise Lynn Hay was an American motivational author and the founder of Hay House. She authored several New Thought self-help books, including the 1984 book You Can Heal Your LifeWikipedia

BornOctober 8, 1926, Los Angeles, CA
DiedAugust 30, 2017, San Diego, CA
SpouseAndrew Hay (m. 1954–1968)

https://www.amazon.com/Louise-L.-Hay/e/B000APL6J4%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share






Kennedy's work's copyrights are owned by the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta -- and you should be able to order them through the Center:













.

No comments: