Wednesday, July 7, 2021

RP: So, It Has Come to THIS!!! / BREAKING! BREAKING!!!: Julia Olson-Boseman Has LITERALLY EXPLODED (thanks to Atty. Gen. Josh Stein)!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/so-it-has-come-to-this.html




That time Tennessee Williams's lifelong friend Jane (Brotherton) Smith -- a DEVOUT Roman Catholic sang "Summertime" for ME!!!:






THIS was Carole King's and her first husband, Gerry Goffin's FIRST COMMERCIAL HIT"Little Eva" was the MAID in their Manhattan apartment when they got her to record it -- HA!!!




"Oysters" is worldwide shorthand for "vaginas" -- and men have throbbing MUSCLES!!! 



If it doesn't work outalways remember:



Peggy Ann CannellaWhat I posted is TRUE -- even if Bert Weiss is actually STRAIGHT!!! I see you are in a total OYSTER FEST with your married wife, drive a school bus in Button-Gwinnett County, GA that I lived next-door to 1988 - 2010, and like Gay Guys are famous for, run an Antiques Store!!! You even LOVE one of my BEST BUDDIESJamie Lee Curtis, whom I occasionally correspond with, although Meryl Streep was my good buddy while I worked for Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams), as well as all of JFK's sistersJackie Kennedy Onassis, and President Reagan and First Lady Nancy (I've been in the same room as JFK while he campaigned for President and I was nine, and with President Clinton while he campaigned for Hillary). So I DO GET AROUND and seduce more married-to-women Christian guys, than I do Gay guys -- Most are DESPERATE for someone who treats their various organs like they know what they are DOING!!! Mr. Weiss is safe from ME -- I like a man who can grow some CHEST HAIR!!!



>>> ALL of Wilmington, North Carolina's TOP CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKERS and WHITE SUPREMACISTS -- sharing what they got from Michael Jordan -- after STEALING the County Hospital worth over $2.2 BILLION from county citizens -- by help of the Christian CIA and its TOP LOCAL AGENT Kevin Maurer


4m 


ALSO, with EVERY PRESBYTERIAN CONGREGATION in Wilmington, the Cameron Family and their Live Oak Bank -- MOST of the males are CLOSET-CASE HOMOS who worship JESUS -- and the BITCH-IN-CHARGE is OUT LESBIAN Julia Olson-Boseman, who is a METHODIST!!!


Did I mention Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- seen at CENTER in the photo above --our BIGGEST HARD-DRUG CHRISTIAN TRAFFICKER -- who THREATENED ME in a phone call after I posted THIS about HIM???:



CEO of Novant Health, Carl S. Armato, with Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- Hollis is on Julia Olson-Boseman's EMPLOYEES-LIST, and is TOP FRIEND of Republican-in-Democratic-Clothing US Senate Candidate Cheri Beasley, who already PROVED she can't win Statewide as she LOST in 2020 when fellow Democrats Gov. Roy Cooper and Atty. Gen. Josh Stein BOTH WON HANDILY!!!






Sad, SAD Mayor "Bill" Saffo is ADDICTED TO SEX -- the oralization of YOUNG GUYS -- and the drinking of their juices!!!




And I just heard one of Donald Trump's TOP BUSINESS PARTNERS 2002 - late 2015"Rev." Al "BOOTY-CALL" Sharpton going on about the late MLK, Jr. -- who like JFK, LBJ, and Barack ObamaCONSTANTLY CHEATED on his wife while claiming to PREACH ABOUT JESUS!!!


This PROVES that Christians HATE WOMEN -- although Barack Obama cheated on Michelle with MEN.










>>> THIS JUST IN !!!:

toSponsorceahd 
Shared with Public
Public
Holy S*H*I*T!!! I just blogged about Julia's CHRISTIAN CRIMINALITY with nearly EVERY OTHER Christian Politician in town -- of BOTH PARTIES!!!


Maybe my sending everything to my BUDDY, Atty. Gen. Josh Stein has made a DIFFERENCE -- and he is FINALLY GETTING RESULTS!!!




Google my name in quotes plus "the weather continues" to find my Political Blog that's gotten over 5,000,000 views so far!!!


Julia with Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- perhaps the BIGGEST CHRISTIAN DRUG-TRAFFICKER in Wilmington (other than my Kenan Family):













.

No comments: