Friday, July 23, 2021

RP: My Friday in Hell:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/my-friday-in-hell.html




I woke up at 4:30 AM -- gasping for breath, and unable to stop panting. There was no use lying in bed as I knew I could breathe marginally better sitting or standing. It reminded me of 2013, when in Puerto Vallarta -- after three days of not being able to sleep because I could not breathe fast enough, I drove to the "American Hospital" (run and staffed by Mexicans and luxurious enough to attract Gringos for "Medical Tourism" -- since it charged a fraction of what a US Hospital did), thinking I just needed to buy a bottle of oxygen to roll around with me wherever I went.


CLEARLY my mind was not functioning correctly, they talked me into some tests, and kept me there to stabilize me for three days. I had Water on the Lungs, Congestive Heart Failure, and Arrhythmia. And this posting of my Letter to artist Mark Beard (who figured in much of my time while working for Tennessee Williams), describes it slightly and more: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-letter-to-mark-beard-and-jim.html.


Thanksgiving 1981 at Mark Beard and Georg Osterman's apartment on Staten Island with their friends from the Ridiculous Theatre, Tennessee Williams, Jane Smith, and Vassilis Voglis (and more):


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-7-dinner-at-seven-thirty.html


This was EXACTLY how I felt on waking, earlier today -- and I had a sudden diarrhea accident while gasping for breath -- and had to clean it all up, as well. Maybe, despite my having been fully vaccinated a few months ago, I'd gotten COVID -- but it was too early in the day and I didn't feel I needed to drive to the Hospital Emergency Room.


When I checked the news and email on my computer, the first thing I saw was that Puerto Vallarta (population of 220,000), that announced yesterday it had MORE active Coronavirus cases than even Guadalajara (population of 5,000,000), had JUST had a 4.3 earthquake centered about 30 miles offshore -- but no real damage. I felt like EVERYTHING was falling apart -- at least in my life -- and Joe Biden and the Democrats in Washington seemed only interested in shooting themselves in their FEET -- and preparing to DELIBERATELY give control of the USA to the Christian Trumpists.


I decided I could NOT watch any more news -- I was too depressed already -- but there was GOOD NEWS, too. There was NO PAIN AT ALL from my Shingles sores, but a long shower did not help my breathing nor my blues. 


I pulled out the movie, Torch Song Trilogy -- which I had not viewed in over ten years -- and had forgotten how good it is -- and that although Ma Beckoff never tried to kill, jail, or nut-house-commit Arnold Beckoff -- NOR did she DESTROY Arnold's financial life FOUR TIMES out of HATRED of him -- like my Swastika-loving, devout Roman Catholic mother has ADMITTED to me she did -- the story of their relationship had me sobbing at times over my own history with my hateful mother, whom I wished I could peel the skin off with a vegetable peeler, before throwing Mom into a vat of boiling oil. Call me "a Jesuit" -- like Pope Francis!!!


It's what ALL EFFECTIVE NAZIS DESERVE.


And yet I love my mother for many other things.





And I realized that while very FEW seem to understand the points I've tried to make about how my mother, siblings, and Christians and other Criminals have done EVERYTHING to shut me up and PREFERABLY to murder me -- even Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark here in Wilmington, NC (don't be surprised by the WARNING of "sensitive material" imposed by Google/Blogger: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html?zx=26786c65b9af6936), and THAT is because this blog is organized by what seems PRESSING on any given day.


I NEED to begin working on my first book so I can make CLEAR that my life is similar to the lives of the children of Hitler's TOP HENCHMEN -- most of whom REMAINED IN DENIAL, like all three of my siblings and other close relatives.




Miraculously, the film had barely begun when suddenly my lungs opened up and I could breathe more deeply and naturally -- so it was like having COVID-19 for just a couple of hours.


Most of today, I was in and out of bed. All of this and the tension of seeing that Christian Democrats led by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Joe Manchen and others in my Kenan Family's pockets via Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, etc., seemed DETERMINED to subject us all to Christian/NAZI rule. But it was GREAT to see not just CNN and HuffPost criticizing the HELL out of DERANGED JOE BIDEN, but nearly everyone on MSNBC was too -- and I got a fundraising letter via email -- signed by Barack Obama -- saying that the Filibuster MUST be DONE AWAY WITH!!!




As EVERYONE should remember, Barack Obama did NOT endorse Joe Biden until WELL AFTER Biden had won the Primaries -- and with NO ENTHUSIASM!!!


So AT LEAST Democrats are coming to realize that President Biden is DEMOCRACY'S WORST ENEMY (of those in high position).



Well, here is something to help with at least PART of America's Problems, today:





>>> MEANWHILE, HERE IN WILMINGTON:



A few of the Nitrous Oxide balloons left at Live Oak Bank's Riverfront Park after the Widespread Panic concert last weekend.



Deflated balloons along river appear to be remnants of nitrous oxide use during concerts

By Alexandria Sands Williams - July 22, 2021





Sad news, I wasn't the 1st person in the room today. 3 ladies beat me to it. Hahaha

But, I was the last person, and the only candidate for Wilmington City Council who stayed for the entire meeting, that isn't an incumbent.

I understand that these meetings can be boring, but they have a HUGE impact on the daily lives of our residents, and this is LITERALLY the job that we are running for.


The job isn't about us as candidates, it is about the people that we want to represent. It is zoning issues, it is seemingly mundane meetings that have a real impact on the daily lives of our residents. That is the job.


I am here, putting in the work.

5
Top Fan
Kaari Snook
We need more a&$es in more seats and less bellyaching!
I’m out of commission after last night’s Turkuaz concert or I’d have tried to make it.
Ain’t as young as I used to be.

  • Like
  • Reply
  • 12h


I think Kaari Snook (aka "Snook Kaari"), is STALKING Philip White -- LOL!!!


Kaari Snook is part of Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo's DRUG BUNNY POSSE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/christian-drug-mafia-mayor-bill-saffo.html





Eric Swalwell was my FIRST CHOICE of DEMOCRATS in the 2020 Primaries -- because I first thought Bernie Sanders was TOO OLD, but Swalwell was WISE to be the FIRST to drop out since he was NOT well enough known to win. Eric REMAINS one of my very FAVORITE DEMOCRATS.


And Eric is FED UP with Tucker Carlson getting his TRUMPSTERS to THREATEN his wife and young children -- and is SICCING THE LAW on Tucker Carlson -- HA!!!

87
12 Comments
9 Shares
4d 

Quotes From The Wild West So Wild They Sound
Like Fiction


May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'WEIRD HISTORY The Northern Pacific Railroad held an opening ceremony in 1883, and Sitting Bull appeared as a guest of honor. As he faced the crowd, he said in his native language "I hate all white people. You are thieves and liars. You have taken away our land and made us outcasts.' The audience assumed he was complimenting their achievements and gave him a standing ovation. CREDIT:WIKIMEDIACOMMONS'


Click image to READ.








.

No comments: