Tuesday, July 20, 2021

RP: So, I Have a BAD CASE of Shingles, but My Doc Said It's ALREADY HEALING and Has "Dried Up" -- I'm on a Course of Horse-Pill Anti-Biotics, and Tylenol/Advil That Cuts the PAIN Nearly 100% (make that nearly 90%)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/so-i-have-bad-case-of-shingles-but-my.html



Afterward, Bezos and his even HOTTER BROTHER -- and that 83-year-old woman -- CHARMED EVERYONE TOTALLY -- even my MOTHER!!!


Mom called me this evening at 8:00 to apologize for giving me the bum's rush earlier -- I'd caught her just as they were landing back on earth. Mom had also done a lot of research on Shingles and wondered how I was dealing with so much PAIN. I told her it is NO MORE PAINFUL than many other of the things I've been through since 2010 when Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta -- the FIRST TIME -- and I was using Science of Mind Principles to sort of set the pain aside and ignore it -- but the meds helped more easily and fully.


Although this is not me, when I double-mirrored my butt to look at the problem -- it looked almost EXACTLY like this:




I had just awakened from a two-hour nap -- sleeping ON THE SHINGLES-INFECTED SIDE!!!


As you might imagine, all this STRESS OF BLOGGING THE TRUTH in the most EVIL CHRISTIAN CITY in the USA -- and possibly the WORLD -- Wilmington, North Carolina -- as well as the pain and now healing of Shingles -- it all has got me needing MORE SLEEP THAN USUAL.

And NOW, I can GET IT!!!


Here are a few more things of interest from the news:


FACEBOOK, every day for at least a week, now, AFTER kicking me off for 30 days for the THIRTY-FIRST TIME since 2015, keeps flagging and deleting things I posted on my Timeline -- MORE THAN TEN MONTHS AGO -- when they FORBID ME to post anything of my Tennessee Williams Memoir:





And ALSO flagged both my original blog and my mirror-blog with wider graphics as PROVEN LIES and MISINFORMATION -- which they only claim since they are RULED by the Christian CIA, my Kenan Family, the Republican Party -- and about HALF THE DEMOCRATS -- and Vladimir Putin, my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill's TOP BUSINESS PARTNER and ALLY.

And just LOOK at what they FLAGGED, TODAY!!!:




And HERE IT IS!!! A TOTAL and TRUTHFUL DAMNATION of so many IDIOTS I've dealt with in and out of Government -- and it is IMPORTANT to know that although I've used MANY of Mike Luckovich's Political Cartoons from the Atlanta Journal Constitution, I've ALSO been personally friended with Mike for years, and he is a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN and SUPPORTS the Biden/Obama/Clinton Democratic Party Hard-Drug Traffickers -- as well as their EMASCULATION of the JEW, Bernie Sanders -- TWICE!!!


The first time by Drug-Trafficking John Lewis, and second by Drug-Trafficking James Clyburn, they both HATING JEWS so much, they made CERTAIN the Democratic Party did NOT get out of ADDICTING AMERICANS AND OTHERS to HARD-DRUGS FOR JESUS CHRIST!!!




REMEMBER: The AJC TOTALLY SUPPORTED and PUBLISHED Christal Presley (now married to a woman and is Christal Trivett-Presley -- partner with MY MOTHER and her liaison to Sean Hannity).



The AJC ran Christal's lies on the FRONT PAGE of a Sunday paper in early 2010 -- DESPITE my getting hold of several top editors who had the author call me to say that publishing it was for a GOOD CAUSE (Veterans Charity FOUNDED and MILKED FOR MONEY, PERSONALLY by Christal)EVEN THOUGH THEY KNEW IT WAS ALL LIES!!!



Then -- this on a Sunday night about 10:00 -- I got a ROBO-CALL (then illegal in Georgia at ANY TIME on Sunday), from American Express, saying they were DROPPING MY CREDIT LIMIT by $25,000.00 to leave me only about $250.00 available credit -- and AT THAT TIME AMEX BANK was one of the BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKING BANKS in Puerto Vallarta.












THIS was the MOST-HIT POSTING of TODAY -- that READERS FOUND without my help -- it is LOADED with important information:






REMEMBER how my buddy Nelson Beaulieu was SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY by SCREAMING, WHITE, WHITE-SUPREMACIST CHRISTIANS in the New Hanover County School Board Meeting exactly one week ago???


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/breaking-breaking-julia-olson-boseman.html


NHCS United for Students shared a link.

1h 


FAKE, local Civil-Rights Activist Lily Nicole actually posted this on Facebook today -- and got LOTS OF REPLIES from WILMINGTONIANS:



I am the toxic-denominator in my life.

18
3 Comments

ALL THREE comments were like this:












>>> FACEBOOK -- JUST THIS MOMENT -- FLAGGED A SECOND OF MY OLD POSTINGS, TODAY -- LOL!!!








Bill Rowe

tioJlulSiyp on5s ascetorm 10ri:2utletuma3Sh PdM  

· 
An atheist was taking a walk through the woods. "What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals", he said to himself.


As he continued walking alongside the river he heard a rustling in the bushes. Turning to look, he saw a 7 foot Bear charging towards him.


He ran as fast as he could up the path. Looking over his shoulder he saw that the bear was closing in on him. His heart was pumping frantically and he tried to run even faster.


He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw the bear raising his paw to take a swipe at him.


At that instant the atheist cried out, "Oh my God!"


Time stopped.


The bear froze.


The forest was silent.


It was then that a bright light shone upon the man and a voice from heaven asked,  "You deny my existence for all of these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?"


The atheist looked directly into the light. "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps, could you make the BEAR a Christian?"


"Very well", said the Voice. The light went out, and the sounds of the forest resumed.


And then the bear lowered his paw, bowed his head and spoke: "Lord, bless this food which I am about to receive and for which I am truly thankful, Amen."













.

No comments: