Sunday, July 4, 2021

RP: Tennessee Williams to Get His REVENGE against Thomas Elliot Keith (soon, and with Tom Keith's HELP)!!! / Rabid Christian, Racist, and Ammo-Sexual Holly Grange Appointed to UNC Wilmington's Board of Trustees (as Christians continue to follow Donald Trump's DREAM)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/tennessee-williams-gets-his-revenge.html



The FIRST TIME I used this image of Ann Miller to illustrate that I, TOO, like to ENTERTAIN THE TROOPS!!!


And this posting INCLUDES Dr. Carrie Menke's PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION of me that said I needed to be committed to Cherry Hospital, placed in a STRAIGHTJACKET, and shot up with DRUGS until I was capable of appearing in COURT.





But since I'd been appearing many times in Court already -- and without incident or missing Court Dates -- Judge Richard Russell Davis LAUGHED THE REPORT -- RIGHT OUT OF COURT!!!





Carrie Menke, PhD


>>> EARLIER TODAY, THE FIRST MILITARY OFFICER I EVER DATED, RIFE HUGHEY, THE RETIRED CHIEF PROTOCOL OFFICER TO ADMIRAL ELMO ZUMWALT , POSTED THIS ON FACEBOOK:


Scott Kenan
Is one of these supposed to be YOU???
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 4h

    • Like
    • Reply
    • 4h
  • Scott Kenan
    Rife Hughey OK, I'm guessing the shirtless oneThe time I spent with you, I was always appreciated -- even though I was not mature enough at 34 to relate right. My first Officer, and I also dated the C.P.O. of the US Embassy in Mexico City, and Colin Powell's C.P.O. Army Col. Dorothy Newman is who got me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta in 2010, after I blogged that my parents were literally America's TOP NAZIS. Today, I work directly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', the FBI, CIA, and others to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family both immediate and the wealthy ones in Chapel Hill who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party (and too many Democrats) -- and put Trump into power with Kenan Business Partner Vladimir Putin. I got a cool surprise today, and will blog about it. So google my name in quotes with "the weather continues" to find my blog that's gotten over 5,000,000 views so far, and then in a few hours to see my Independence Day Surprise!!! Me and my mother (98 years old now), last October:




>>> Wilmington power player earns spot on UNCW Board of Trustees

By PCD Live Briefs - June 30, 2021











>>> OK, THIS ONE I WILL SOON DO THE WORK ON -- BUT NOT TODAY -- TODAY IS TO CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE!!!


Readers all know that Thomas Elliot Keith and his Colombian boyfriend, Arturo Noguera do HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING with the Episcopal Church -- and Arturo's Family, that lives in the Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain, GA -- runs the CIA DRUG MAFIA there that was set up by my father, Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, Patrick Lee Stansbury, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, etc. -- by Order of Pope John Paul II:



The three of us at the Bishop's Reception at Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan in late 2009 -- when Tennessee Williams's POET'S STONE was dedicated there.



8
1 Comment
Most Relevant



https://www.broadwayworld.com/boston/article/rovincetown-Tennessee-Williams-Theater-Festival-Announces-2021-Tennessee-Williams-Institute-Programming-20010101


This article explains that the EXPERTS ON CENSORSHIP will be moderated by Thomas Elliot Keith -- who has been MOST ACTIVE CENSORING ME as well as JOHN LAHR for the CIA, Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and Clinton and Obama Democrats.


I can HARDLY WAIT to write them and lots of other Williams Scholars, Law Enforcement Officials, Press, etc. -- even President Biden -- about all of this -- HA!!!




REMEMBER: Frank's FAVE NIECE, Patricia Sinatra, sat me down on the banks of the Cape Fear River here in Wilmington in June 2011 -- and TOLD ME how after selling control of their Bank of America to Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives, they now HATE THE KENANS for turning it NAZI!!!





In this 1991 4th of July articleFrank Sinatra declares “I have never unloved a human being because of race, creed, or color.” Happy Independence Day ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸



Click on image to READ ALL.



.

No comments: