Wednesday, July 21, 2021

RP: Drug-Trafficking, Christian Democrats (and others), Begin Campaigning in Wilmington, NC Municipal Races!!! / The US Bureau of Labor Statistics Called Me AGAIN -- Regarding an Upcoming Social Security COLA Increase / Robin Williams Was an EPISCOPALIAN -- and after Leaving the Church, Committed Suicide:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/drug-trafficking-christian-democrats.html




Robin Williams died by suicide -- yet in one of his BEST MOVIES, What Dreams May Come, he played a man who risked ALL by diving into HELL to rescue his wife who was there because she committed suicide, blaming herself for the accident that killed their child


His heart was broken because she could not hear or understand him from her place of fear, and ONLY in his finally deciding to give up HEAVEN and JOIN HER IN HELL did she KNOW HIS LOVE and they were BOTH REDEEMED!!!



She can't hear him, but senses something . . . 







The top administrator of the U.S. Conference of
Catholic Bishops resigned after a Catholic media site
told the conference it had access to cellphone data that appeared to show he was a regular user of
Grindr, the queer dating app, and frequented
gay bars.

Top U.S. Catholic Church official resigns after cellphone data used to track him on Grindr and to gay bars
WASHINGTONPOST.COM
Top U.S. Catholic Church official resigns after cellphone data used to track him on Grindr and to gay bars
Internet privacy experts say this is a canary in the coal mine as more people come to understand what information is out there.
8K
1.2K Shares


FIRST
, I've been surprised that my brother, Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA, has NOT called me about my Shingles -- which he had some years ago -- I left him a message about it early yesterday. I'd hoped to hear how it progressed and how long before he was symptom-free.


Mom and I discussed my Shingles again this morning and she kept going on about HOW LUCKY I AM that I'm dealing with it so well -- I had just used mirrors to look at it, and Dr. Dewey Bridger III was CORRECT -- it has completely dried up already, and the rash is beginning to fade. (This means I am no longer in danger of giving Chicken Pox to anyone who hasn't had it -- one reason I've been so careful if I have to go out in public).


Mom is CERTAIN Mike suffered for well more than a month.


And on a lark, I decided to google to find Mike's wife's employment -- Mike having claimed that Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan simply does the books for one Doctors' Office -- but I discovered she is employed by https://www.tcconsultinggroup.com/ -- a worldwide "boutique" accounting firm.


I had only recently learned that Gail grew up Presbyterian, and about the year 2000, Mike claimed that Gail kept "busting my balls -- because I don't make NEARLY AS MUCH MONEY as the husbands of all of her girlfriends."




And then when Sun Oil Company (that our father had worked his life for, too, and Dad tried to get ME to work for them, which I only did summer of 1973 in Newark, NJ), SOLD all refineries and now just markets gasoline -- in about 2010 -- Mike got a job working for a Consortium of Oil Refineries owned by the DEVIL (the Bush and Cheney Families), and is so far up he goes to all the meetings of the American Petroleum Institute -- yet Mike had NEVER HEARD OF Kenan Advantage Group -- the LARGEST Trucking Company in the USA, Canada, and Mexico -- transporting Petroleum Products almost exclusively. Mike is a HUGE FAN OF COSTCO and should have seen their distinctive trucks THERE. The Costco here in Wilmington, NC tells me they get THREE DELIVERIES OF GASOLINE PER DAY!!!



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/kamala-harris-biggest-christian-nazi-in.html


MY question REMAINS: "WHO does Mike really WORK FOR???" -- Mike REFUSED to update his LINKED-IN listing to include his current employer.


>>> TODAY, BLOG HITS WERE UP 55% HIGHER THAN THE DAY BEFORE -- due to THIS POSTING:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/so-i-have-bad-case-of-shingles-but-my.html


A little after 6:00 PM, Raymond Shepherd called me from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics for a follow up -- he had stopped by my apartment in person right before COVID broke out, asking about my rental agreement, what my rent was, what was included and what I had to pay extra for.


I filled him in on all of THAT -- they use it to decide on the next Social Security COLA increase -- and ALSO on all the CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES of landlady Gold Walker's many Hard-Drug Trafficking tenants -- here on Spofford Circle as well as on S. Fourth Street -- and how I MADE HER AN EXTRA $20,000.00 the year I CHASED her Republican Apartments Manager Jonathan Deputy and his Hard-Drug Trafficking Partner Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler OFF -- after they committed me on lies to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital!!! 


KNOW he passes on all of my info on DRUG TRAFFICKING by CHRISTIANS of both Parties and their Christian Churches to appropriate Government Agencies.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/landlady-gold-walker-just-called-me.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/bad-news-for-andrew-cuomo-and-thugs-of.html


>>> TODAY, WECT-TV6 ran a piece on the FIRST PROSECUTION by Drug-Trafficking, White Supremacist District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- back in 2004 -- and LOOK WHAT WE'VE COME TO SINCE THEN!!!





>>> CITY ELECTION CAMPAIGNING -- first by TWO HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING DEMS (especially by Rev. Jonathan Barfield, Jr.) -- and then by a COOL DEM!!!:


The local NAACP is COMPLICIT in this DRUG TRAFFICKING!!!:



The FIRST TIME in YEARS that he's gone out among constituents -- PHONEY!!!






I am not running this campaign just to win a contest, or for a title. I am running for Wilmington City Council to try to make positive change in our city.


I was the ONLY candidate running for City Council (who isn't an incumbent) that showed up to our City Council meeting, and stayed for the entire meeting.

One other candidate showed up late, met with his supporters, took some photos for his social media, and then left before even the 1st hour was over.


I was the 1st person in that room tonight, and the last to leave.


This is NOT about winning A CONTEST for me.


This is about putting in the time, doing the work, taking notes, and making change!


15
1 Comment
1 Share
Top Fan
Kaari Snook
Thank you for being there . Much respect .
Each empty seat is a lost opportunity for We The People to make change happen . I’ll do my best to represent next time if I’m not working .

  • Like
  • Reply
  • 22h



>>> BUT LOOK: Kaari Snook works for Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- and HERE is what she did to MERECENTLY!!!:










.

No comments: