Friday, October 22, 2021

RP: Alec Baldwin, Drug Trafficker with Dame Jillian Sackler, Paul McCartney's People, and John Eastman (CIA Agent who ordered John Lennon's and then Tennessee Williams's murders), SHOOTS WOMAN DEAD!!! / MORE FUN in Downtown Wilmington, NC, Yesterday:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/alec-baldwin-drug-trafficker-with-dame.html



Alec Baldwin with John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman Law, NYC.



Hilaria Baldwin, Alec Baldwin, and Dame Jillian Sackler at one of John Eastman's parties.





Paul McCartney and his wife, Nancy Shevell, on St. Barts, December 2020.





>>> TODAY:


1. Facebook is STILL CONSIDERING my appeal of them kicking me off PERMANENTLY -- although they gave me NO OPPORTUNITY to argue on my behalf -- so I expect they WILL CONTINUE to keep my Facebook -- very active and going back to 2008 (or '09) -- UNAVAILABLE.


2. This means that if you hit many of my Blog Links -- including to things that ARE REAL -- including Kenan owned or most-supporting https://www.thebreakers.com/ or https://www.flaglermuseum.us/ -- AS POSTED in my LAST POSTING, they show BLANK -- but those just above don't run through Facebook, which has INFILTRATED THE ENTIRE INTERNET!!!


3. My second computer was SO CORRUPTED, yesterday, that I CANNOT ACCESS my Aol.com or my Microsoft email on it!!! And last night, as I sat here looking over old postings, my old computer that was powered off, kept chiming, its hard-drive kept running and stopping, and lights on the outside kept lighting up.


I'm STILL AFRAID to fire it up and see if ANY of Windows 10 is still THERE.


4. For the first time ever -- TODAY -- on my AT&T MATRIX cell phone, I'm getting SPANISH LANGUAGE harassment calls -- LOL!!! And three texts so far today with links to CORRUPTED SITES.


SOMEONE sure doesn't LIKE ME, HUH???


And now, to YESTERDAY:


Best, was that I stopped and spoke with Dr. Arnold Sobol, OD, now 91 and retiring. Dr. Sobol, gave me SPECIAL PRICES when I lived in Mercy House Homeless Shelter in 2011 -- first for desperately needed new glasses, and then the very night I got them, one of my hot black roommates of the shelter -- while I was ORALIZING HIM on the back steps of the Black Women's Sorority -- directly across the street from the front door of Mount Zion AME Church -- deliberately sat on them and bent the frames unusable.


Dr. Sobol replaced those frames ALSO at a reduced price.


So I told him, "Dr. Sobol, I will NEVER, EVER FORGET your kindnesses to me when I was homeless in 2011!!!"


I was SO THRILLED to actually TELL HIM IN PERSON before he closed shop!!!


ONLY the Drug-Mafia owner and his now aging Latino chief assistant have a "MAYOR BILL SAFFO" campaign poster at "I Love NY Pizza" parlor. Everyone ELSE on FRONT STREET seems to know everything in THIS POSTING, HA!!!:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


And speaking of our Municipal Election, ending in about ten days, I got this EMAIL FROM "PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS of NORTH CAROLINA", that MUST HAVE BEEN HACKED by REPUBLICANSno???


It ENDORSED Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- who began his Political Career campaigning for Republican Senator Jesse Helms, whom my FATHER insisted he was MOST RESPONSIBLE for putting into power. Saffo is a PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT in the same way Lyndon B. Johnson was:






It also endorsed Jonathan Uzcategui and Luke Waddell -- BOTH ARE REGISTERED REPUBLICANS -- LOL!!!


I stopped at his "mini gallery" on Market Street, and spoke with artist Daniel Starr (who is straight and married, unfortunately), for a LONG TIME -- about BOTH local CORRUPTION and that in Washington, DC. He knew nearly as much as I do!!!


And he invited me to his SHOW OPENING this evening, and I intend to GO!!!


And then on Front Street, I was talking with two cool black guys, and the taller one got SO EXCITED when he heard about my removable dentures, he lifted up his arm:




And then said, "Sniff THIS!!!"


He was actually wearing a T-shirt under a regular shirt -- and all I smelled (there in front of everyone on FRONT STREET), was LAUNDRY DETERGENT!!!


But he DID GIVE ME his PHONE NUMBER -- HA!!!


https://readsludge.com/2021/10/09/four-waste-coal-provisions-manchin-put-in-the-infrastructure-bill/


https://readsludge.com/2021/10/15/members-of-congress-own-millions-in-facebook-stock-while-weighing-new-tech-laws/


https://readsludge.com/2021/10/21/the-secretive-group-steering-the-dems/


Cartels are a fact of life in Mexico, yet I feel feel safer here than in the US

Bodie Kellogg finds organized crime's mostly predictable and avoidable violence more palatable than the random kind north of the border ...

FULL STORY


.

No comments: