Sunday, October 31, 2021

RP: Facebook/META is Now HARASSING ME via Email -- LOL!!! / EMERGENCY Responses to Republican New Hanover County School Board Member Stephanie Kraybill / ALL but a Few Hundred of Blog Hits the Last Few Days Came from APPLE COMPUTERS -- Operated by ARTISTS!!! / WELCOME to the "Age of the Artist"!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/facebookmeta-is-now-harassing-me-via.html



Lauren Boebert Claimed ANTIFA Was Behind Her Husband’s Penis Exposure to Female Minors


Ellie Salvaje

Oct 26 · 4 min read


https://extranewsfeed.com/lauren-boebert-claimed-antifa-was-behind-her-husbands-penis-exposure-to-female-minors-832f776359e3




Facebook is STILL DECIDING if they will let me back on -- after 1.5 weeks -- and NOW are trying to make me UPSET that they kicked me off -- which I know is now more of a FAVOR!!! Here is how they sent this to me:


Weekly highlights from your groups    

Sun, Oct 31, 2021 10:22 am

 Facebook groupupdates@facebookmail.com

To Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com




What is particularly funny about this UNPRECEDENTED SURGE in Blog Hits from the USA the last several days, is that NINETY-EIGHT AND A HALF PERCENT of those hits came from APPLE COMPUTERS -- and then they STOPPED and fell from over 400/hour to 10 or so an hour at 2:00 AM, today.





Stephanie Kraybill


Stephanie Kraybill
Stephanie Kraybill  2nd degree connection
Safety Consultant (and non-profit volunteer) at KRAYBILL AND ASSOCIATES

KRAYBILL AND ASSOCIATES

Virginia Tech
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States  Contact info

From LINKED-IN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-kraybill-b941895/


Then go to the linked "Kraybill and Associates" also on LINKED-INhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/kraybill-and-associates/about/


Overview

Kraybill and Associates, Inc. is a computer software company based out of 1809 ELEASE LANE, WILMINGTON, North Carolina, United States.


>>> ADDED: This address is PROTECTED by the CIA and NO GOOGLE MAPS PHOTOS show STREET VIEWS of it !!!


Only TOP CIA AGENTS -- not even Mayor "Bill" Saffo or Agent Kevin Maurer are protected to this extent -- I've published photos of both of their houses -- that I got from Google Maps!!!


Website
http://wilmingtonbigband.com
Industry
Computer Software
Company size
11-50 employees
6 on LinkedIn 
Headquarters
WILMINGTON, North Carolina


And if you hit the LINK just above -- that only STEPHANIE could have placed on LINKED-IN -- here is the TOP GRAPHIC, THERE:




>>> Re: My response to Stephanie Kraybill of the New Hanover County School Board:


To stephanie.kraybill2@nhcs.net stephanie.kraybill2@nhcs.net


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Bcc wknecht@wendell.com wknecht@wendell.com, nelson.beaulieu@nhcs.net nelson.beaulieu@nhcs.net, judy.justice@nhcs.net judy.justice@nhcs.net, harperilm21@gmail.com harperilm21@gmail.com, info@jasonminnicozzi.com info@jasonminnicozzi.com, info@philip4wilmington.com info@philip4wilmington.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, info@portcitydaily.com info@portcitydaily.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, paul@electpaullawler.com paul@electpaullawler.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, bill@cameronco.com bill@cameronco.com, charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov


LOL!!! 


Now, you are becoming human -- HA!!! I've had spell-check change my name to "Kenyan" and not caught it, myself, before!!!


And it apparently did it AGAIN to you -- as surely you know the Ohio College is KENYON College -- and I went to one of its sister colleges, Denison University, where I won a US State Department contest before graduating in 1973 -- and my Art Prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the WORLD!!!


Anyone in Education KNOWS the supreme importance of including Sex Education in grade school -- before kids get sexually active and pregnant before they are prepared to be responsible parents. AND, to my knowledge, I have NO ONE under 18 years of age on my email lists, so I am FRANK in my discussions -- including my own mistakes and FOOLISH BEHAVIORS.


I have NOT yet removed you from my lists, but will ASAP under the conditions I previously outlined.


So please do NOT JUMP THE GUN -- like Will Knecht, Head of New Hanover County Republicans, who lied through his "BUNG-HOLE" about the previous crimes of City Council candidate Jonathan Uzcategui -- even though the Wilmington Star News covered HALF of yesterday's FRONT PAGE with the story -- LOL!!!


Will Knecht ALSO raised funds for the County Repub Party in 2020, by raffling off an ASSAULT RIFLE brandished by a gal with HUGE HEADLIGHTS!!!



OK"semi-huge".





Well, let us all calm down a little, and don't worry about my sending you a few blog postings BEFORE I get with you specifically -- you can always just TRASH THEM!!!


ALSO, I LOVE that you lived in PA above Pittsburgh, and also just north of "Phillie". When I lived in that area 1963 - 1968, Philadelphians spelled that "PHILLY" -- but maybe it has changed. My 7th grade crush, Linda LeBoutillier, is one of MANY people I'd caught on Facebook not only spreading LIES in support of Trump, but also MONEY with Joe Longino, "The Fox Five"Q-Anon, the Trump Campaign HQ -- and Judge Jeanine Pirro.



Linda LeBoutillier with her husband, Frank Moscia -- shortly before the HEALTHY-APPEARING Linda showed up DEAD!!!



As you know (or would, if you'd read my blog back then), I was sending all of that info to NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein as well as the FBI, and several of those people were soon interviewed by the FBI. HOWEVER, only a week after I sent info on Linda LeBoutillier, she was DEAD, and NO ONE I knew -- at least none of Bob Jones's Facebook Friends -- knew ANYTHING of the cause. Linda had invested most of her family fortune in FRACKING northeast Pennsylvania


It might have been SUICIDE -- or it might have been her no-count, uneducated husband, who is a licensed tile-layer and brick mason, who murdered her BEFORE the US Government could seize her funds, and INHERITED IT -- CASE CLOSED!!!


I hope you enjoy something in YOUR LIFE as much as I ENJOY WRITING!!!



Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Stephanie Kraybill <stephanie.kraybill2@nhcs.net>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Sun, Oct 31, 2021 1:40 pm

Subject: Re: My response to Stephanie Kraybill of the New Hanover County School Board:


I apologize for misspelling your name, Mr Kenan.  As I started typing your name, I noticed that my autocorrect typed Kenyan instead of Kenan.   Maybe because a friend’s child attended Kenyan College?  Didn’t notice this in earlier email.  I am a PA girl myself - small just north of Pittsburgh then across the state to just north of Phillie. 


I really do not see the relevance of including me, and others for that matter, on topics with explicit sexual content. 


Thank you for removing me from your emails.  Should I want to read your blog in the future, I will look it up. 


Stephanie Kraybill

NHC Board of Education



From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 1:18 PM

To: stephanie.kraybill2@nhcs.net

Cc: nelson.beaulieu@nhcs.net; judy.justice@nhcs.net; harperilm21@gmail.com; info@jasonminnicozzi.com; info@philip4wilmington.com; info@portcitydaily.com; wilmjourn@aol.com; breakingnews@newsobserver.com; bschachtman@whqr.org; scott@scottdavidkenan.com; bojones1951@gmail.com; mikekenan@comcast.net

Subject: My response to Stephanie Kraybill of the New Hanover County School Board:

 

Dear Ms. Kraybill,


THANK YOU for calling me a "Kenyan"!!! 


FUNNIEST because anyone living in S.E. North Carolina knows how to spell "Kenan". I'm not actually BLACK, although in his last full-length play, Tennessee Williams (google to find out who he was), in In Masks Outrageous and Austere, first performed off-off Broadway about ten years ago, based the tall, silent, Homosexual Black character Mac on me -- although I have no African blood -- except that ALL humans evolved from Black Africans!!!


>>> ADDED:


And Bonobos are our CLOSEST DNA RELATIVES. And the reason the males prefer playing with each other, is the FIERCENESS of the females' swollen LABIA -- when in full estrus:






In answer to your request, I will be HAPPY to remove you from my email lists (except when NHC Schools and School Board are featured on it), but since I did a very shallow research on you and found you to be as BIG A CHRISTIAN LIAR as Donald Trump, which I will discuss with you BEFORE I take you off, and since the municipal election here and in West Chester, PA where I spent high school are BOTH this coming Tuesday, and Eric Lorgus, my high school friend, is running as an INDEPENDENT for MAYOR. 


Although he's belonged to BOTH Parties, previously. And he is likely to WIN against the incumbent Democrat and the Libertarian candidate -- NO REPUBLICAN is in the race!!!


"As goes West Chester, PA -- so goes the NATION!!!" No??? -- Isn't that what EVERYONE IS SAYIN' -- NOWADAYS???





I'm sorry if something offended you in my last posting -- it DID get over 9,000 RECORDED HITS. Perhaps you should re-read it.



I will discuss these things with you on blog as soon as I can -- but no telling what NONSENSE I might need to blog about from Dems or Repubs (I don't trust either of them anymore -- especially Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi) -- and then I will take you off!!!



All Best and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Scott David Kenan


-----Original Message-----


From: Stephanie Kraybill <stephanie.kraybill2@nhcs.net>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Sat, Oct 30, 2021 10:59 pm

Subject: Re: Yes, all of this actually happened TODAY -- and my FOES and FRIENDS, alike, will find it HYSTERICAL!!! ALSO, THANKS, Readers for an ABSOLUTE RECORD!!!


Mr Kenyan, 


Please remove me from your email distribution for content other school related. 


Thank you,


Stephanie Kraybill


Get Outlook for iOS







.

No comments: