Friday, October 15, 2021

RP: Wells Fargo Bank Smacks the S*H*I*T Out of Pam Sander (and CIA Agent Kevin Maurer) -- TOP NAZI-Christian, White Supremacist, Hard-Drug-Trafficking HEAD of Wilmington Star News, and HEAD of All Gannett Newsrooms in the S.E. USA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/wells-fargo-bank-smacks-shit-out-of-pam.html



Pam Sander in 2020.



Pam Sander in her ORIGINAL "Whore of Egypt" eyes -- and Ludwig Mies Van der Rohe VOMITS PEPTO-BISMOL on BAUHAUS DESIGN shift.









>>> This and That  (my email to Teri Motsinger, owner and my money manager at Benefits Management, Inc.):


Hi Teri -- I was about to take a nap and took the battery out of my phone to clear corruption (AT&T -- known to be the BIGGEST promoters that Trump won the election through OAN TV Network!!! I may change companies soon). That usually causes it to RING for a few hours, and when it came back to life, I finally got your voicemail at 11:20. I listened, but not that carefully to your last words. Sending the water company that $100.00 is great.


I'll soon send you scans of the bill and of gas bill (normal).


Things are going great otherwise, but my blog would curl and uncurl your hair many times -- LOL!!! I contacted Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell last night -- and hits are over the roof!!! 


Both Political Parties are so corrupt -- and this morning, I got a message from my former Congress-Person of Georgia -- an acquaintance, Cynthia McKinney -- who was drummed out of Congress by the Clinton Dems for filing Articles of Impeachment against George W. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld. 


Cynthia is ALSO CRAZY -- if not about that. In the 2008 election, she ran for Prez on Green Party ticket, Obama was on Dem ticket, and Bob Barr on Libertarian Ticket. Bob Barr was the US Attorney over Stone Mountain when my mother sat in with the Shrink in 1990, and told him to make me take 1,500 mg of Lithium Carbonate per day AT ONE TIME -- which is HOW HE PRESCRIBED IT (Dr. Edward O. Nix)


I know that is enough to KILL many people (but of course I'm so tough that twice that probably wouldn't have) -- and I never did take that much at once. Also, only 900 mg/day got me to the Court-Ordered 0.7 Lithium level I had to maintain to stay our of jail for a year.


So, with that evidence of Mom -- who KNOWS THESE THINGS -- I went to Bob Barr's office to have them investigate Mom for attempted murder of me. They DID CALL HER, and Mom told me that she told the US Attorney's Office that there is a perfect record that I'm BIPOLAR and CRAZY -- and they took her word for it.


OH, how I have relied on often devout REAL CHRISTIANS (some even REPUBLICANS) -- like you, Defender Jennifer Harjo, Sister Mary Isaac Koenig, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, etc., to help keep me sane!!!


BIG VICTORY, yesterday: Sick of the gaslighting and lying of Wilmington Star News that grabbed $63.13 from my bank with no reason to -- for a year's online subscription that they allow me NO ACCESS TO, so I called Wells Fargo Bank and they were SO SHOCKED that they did NOT go through normal procedures that take 10 days, and promised to credit me within an hour!!! 


Well, it took overnight and I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/going-after-pam-sander-and-cia-agent.html


GOD IS GREAT!!!


I'm probably going to publish this note to you -- so I don't have to re-explain these things on blog.


Thanks,

Scott


THIS is what Cynthia McKinney sent me (but she has also believed in "Contrails", 5-G destroying MINDS, and other foolishness)!!!






2h 
Shared with Public
Public
Well, SOMETHING has to explain why Obama was LOVED by top Republicans including John Boehner, for helping RICH PEOPLE, mostly -- until Boehner DENOUNCED the "NAZIS" of both Parties in Congress -- and resigned to became the TOP Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/john-boehner-splits-with-coach-lou.html


3tpo0rhe4 
Shared with Public
Public

LOL!!! Former President Donald Trump went off on a bizarre tangent on Thursday where he denied enjoying “golden showers” and even suggested that former first lady Melania Trump would agree it’s not something he’d like.


“I’m not into golden showers,” Trump said unprompted in a private speech at the National Republican Senatorial Committee retreat, according to The Washington Post. “You know the great thing, our great first lady — ‘That one,’ she said, ‘I don’t believe that one.’”



t0S7pa3n1he 
Shared with Public
Public
It's NOT just Roman Catholic priests, anymore!!!


For years, the largest Protestant denomination in the U.S. has been grappling with a sex abuse scandal. It came under heightened scrutiny following a 2019 report by the Houston Chronicle and the San Antonio Express-News, documenting hundreds of cases of abuse in Southern Baptist churches, including several in which alleged perpetrators remained in ministry.




Brit for "Bellows Room".







.

No comments: