Friday, October 8, 2021

RP: CIA Drug-Running Operation at Wilmington, NC Airport EXPOSED by Port City Daily -- and They ALSO Marked Drug-Mafia City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark as the REPUBLICAN He REALLY IS -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/cia-drug-running-operation-at.html



This article will SCALD THE SKIN right off ANYONE who claims the Roman Catholic Church is ANYTHING other than the DEVIL INCARNATE!!! 


DARE Catholics to read it and send me their thoughts about their "Church" by either Blog Comment or Email!!!





Pope Pius XII -- the FIRST POPE my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, served!!!


301nh 
Shared with Public
Public



June 23, 2020, Sheriff Ed McMahon gives SHERIFF'S CERTIFICATE to Chip Jones, Head of the Catholic TERROR GROUPThe Knights of Columbus -- and within the weeks before that, he gave a SPECIAL AWARD of APPRECIATION to the New Hanover County School Board Official who was soon CHARGED WITH MOLESTING CHILDREN!!!


Ed McMahon is one of the MOST DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLICS I've ever met.


Readers all know that THIS caused me to TELL OFF Sheriff McMahon, and then write FIRST to Chip Jones and the "Leadership" of his renamed "American Honor Guards of North Carolina" and then a SCATHING Letter I got a received receipt on from Luis Rafael Zarama, Roman Catholic Arch-Bishop of North Carolina:




And THAT forced me to send my FIRST LETTERdirectly, to Pope Francis in ROME:




Pope Francis has REMAINED on my Email Lists since then and has NEVER BLOCKED ME.


JtSustp tnnsoedowhi8cah Medium 
Shared with Public
Public

Are demons for real?
So what are we to make of all this? Are demons for real?

As long as I have enough faith to believe in the existence of God, I suppose I must equally entertain the possibility of the reality of spiritual forces of darkness, right?


I had HOPED to get back with Linda Shrek of the Wilmington Star News. They REFUSE to refund the money they took for a year's subscription (online, only), for $63.13, and have been GAS-LIGHTING ME like my MOTHER has been doing -- LOL!!!


So, the last month, they ALLOWED five free reads (like they do ANYONE who does not subscribe), but ALSO DAILY SEND ME invitations TO SUBSCRIBE -- and TWO copies each month of their "Special News" for subscribers -- THAT I CAN'T OPEN -- because they DON'T ALLOW ME ACCESS!!!




ALSO, yesterday, I got my Sewer/Water/Trash bill from the City -- and that WATER-LINE Break of about six weeks ago -- that got repaired PROMPTLY only because I spotted and reported it to Landlady Gold Walker -- is $69.00 MORE than usual, and Gold already told me it is MY responsibility to try to talk the Water Authority into forgiving part of it -- I guess I'll try on Monday.


I also just got a normal, yearly charge for my Anti-Virus, paid SUPRISE MEDICAL BILLS that came up to HALF A YEAR after the services and which I thought had been PAID.


I was GOING to tell Mom this morning of all of these CHARGES (she'd not yet heard about the water), but when she heard about the REST a few days ago -- and my protest that she, my brother Mike, and sisters Jane and Julie had LOWERED what they send me weekly from $125.00 to $87.00 -- Mom saying it so I STOP FRITTERING AWAY MY MONEY, they did that three years ago, with no increases since -- and inflation is KILLING ME, TOO.


I just got my Spectrum Cable Bill (internet plus their TV-over-Internet), that in the last 23 month has gone from $94.00 to $131.00 per month with NO CHANGE OF SERVICE -- except Spectrum ALSO snail-mails me offers for my EXACT SERVICE for $64.98/month -- but if I try to get THAT -- I AM NOT ELIGIBLE!!!


Well, Mom has a BAD COLD and is remaining in bed today, but was still in a good mood, and we joked about a few things and I did NOT want to worry her about my finances while she's ill.


Funny thing, is that just as I completed the above sentence, I noticed an AMBULANCE leaving the house across the street of the ancient black lady who LOVES HER JESUS -- and last I heard, she has Stage 3 Cancer. So, I walked out to "check mail", and the cop car that was also there had just left. The woman sat alone on her porch, so I went over to speak with her.


She's actually now CANCER-FREE!!! And the ambulance came to pick up a young male friend of hers who'd had a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN -- but he's SMART ENOUGH to realize he needs HELP -- and COMMITTED HIMSELF. I told her I know ALL of the Shrinks at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital and they are the BEST!!!


WARNING!!!: Before insurance, 10 days in the Behavioral Health Hospital (minimal stay)THREE YEARS AGO came to OVER $150,000.00!!!



Julia D. Triggs, MD


After all -- just a couple of years ago, Dr. Julia Triggs -- after speaking at length with my mother and brother Mike -- told me that Mom is a BITTER OLD WOMAN nursing her ANCIENT GRUDGES and should NEVER, EVER BE LISTENED TO. She also said she caught Mike in SEVERAL LIES TO HER, and I should be VERY CAREFUL OF MIKE!!!


Later, it was the HEAD Psychiatrist and his top Colleague who released me PRONTO after my false commitment in early 2019, by Drug-Trafficking Dem. NC State Rep. Deb Butler and her Republican Partner, Jonathan Deputy. They said I was one of the HAPPIEST PEOPLE they'd ever met. I'd told them that I was NOT afraid of THEM (the doctors and staff) -- nor Deb Butler nor Jon Deputy!!!


And I TEASED THEM about my falling in LOVE with them -- HA!!! They, being married and straight, declined.


They CONFIRMED that I have NO KIND OF BIPOLAR; they thought Complex PTSD is my true diagnosis; but did NOT actually pin that on me. The only drugs that help that are Valium and Xanax -- both HIGHLY ADDICTIVE -- but I smoke POT, instead, and they LIKED THAT!!!


t75o61hsord0 
Shared with Public
Public
WOW!!! I'm amazed the CIA let them publish this!!!:


"The original tenant, some say — who commissioned the hangar’s construction and occupied it from 1988 to 2009 — was the Central Intelligence Agency.


“Back in the ‘80s, there was an awful lot of drug smuggling going in through Wilmington with airplanes. Lots of significant busts,” said Wilmington businessman and aviation entrepreneur Bill Cherry.


“I don’t know that the CIA had any involvement in it, but they did come onboard the airport, and I helped them a little bit –– not much.”


t75o61hsord0 
Shared with Public
Public
PATHETIC -- and the DEMOCRATS list him as theirs and the Republicans don't list him.


Charlie Rivenbark told me he hoped I got a dog and it too was run over, after he and Mayor Saffo had a SPECTRUM truck try to kill me -- but I survived!!!



And I FORGOT TO MENTION that soon after I posted this last night: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/at-is-exposed-as-top-pure-christian.html -- Harper Peterson FRIENDED ME ON FACEBOOK!!!





Part of my MEXICAN IDENTITY -- like THIS IS, TOO:



I'm part CHEROKEEremember???



.

No comments: