Monday, October 25, 2021

RP: Well, if THIS DOESN'T SINK Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Charlie Rivenbark, Jonathan Uzcategui, Luke Waddell, and FAKE DEM and Drug-Trafficking Rev. Clifford D. Barnett, Sr. -- SOMETHING ELSE WILL -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/well-if-this-doesnt-sink-mayor-bill.html






>>> Scott Kenan's response to: Why is the local GOP fully endorsing Bill Saffo (a Democrat)!?


Toinfo@electharper.com info@electharper.com, info@billsaffoformayor.com 
info@billsaffoformayor.com,
 council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov, 
info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, 
info@deborahross.com info@deborahross.com, 
info@portcitydaily.com info@portcitydaily.com, 
wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, 
breakingnews@newsobserver.com 
 breakingnews@newsobserver.com,
 
bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, 
kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com

Ccscott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Harper (et al)!!!


I was THRILLED when I got this from you, and since Facebook kicked me off PERMANENTLY, after kicking me off 34 times for 30 days since 2015 for criticizing the Logic of Trump supporters and so-called "Christians" (it still shows they are considering my appeal)

The BIGGEST CHANGE since then is that I have become FAR LESS ARGUMENTATIVE.


And soon after I REALLY DID THIS -- dropping a literal "F-bomb" into the HEART of Bill Saffo's campaign a day or so ago:




And after I got off the phone with her, I noticed a TEXT MESSAGE I'd gotten yesterday, from "910-718-5814" at 3:27 PM.

There was a photo of "Bill" Saffo's mug, and a video I did not watch. I sent them this reply:

"F*** you! Bill Saffo and Charlie Rivenbark murdered my friend Evan William Fish in 2011, and tried to murder ME in 2017. Ask Bill Saffo if you don't believe me!!!"

And I checked both Parties' County Websites, and Rivenbark has DISAPPEARED from the Dems' -- and been ADDED as their FEATURED CANDIDATE by the REPUBS' -- LOL!!!




Anyway, I don't think it's a SECRET that Bill Saffo is REALLY a Christian/NAZI/Klansman/CIA/Republican supported by my Kenan Family's Drug Trafficking and love of Donald Trump!!! PART of me would LOVE for him and Rivenbark, to WIN -- and face the RATH OF REAL WILMINGTONIANS while TRYING to DESTROY WILMINGTON with their HARD DRUGS, and "CHRISTIAN" religion -- LOL!!!


And the CRIMINAL Jonathan Uzcategui -- who a simple googling of, will show his TOP SUPPORTER is -- and this is REALLY INTERESTING, because I checked this TWICE this morning, but since then, "Q-Anon Candidate Services" was -- which had been his FIRST LISTED Endorsement, NOW, it is either REMOVED or put way later as the endorsements s.l.o.w.l.y scroll by:




I was CLUED to this by my FAVE Costco Demo Gal -- a story she told me the exact same way a week ago, that her friend researched what she called "The Russian", Uzcategui, who her friend found had committed many crimes in the past, and she took a LETTER in person to the Wilmington Star News to publish -- so EVERYONE KNEW, and said the Star News just LAUGHED HER OFF!!!


Well, I didn't quickly turn up much on those claims, but having spent time in Brazil, I recognized that name as being Portuguese. AND he's lived all over Venezuela and Argentina, working with "SHADY CIA CHARACTERS" in those countries. ALSO, I found all his podcasts that include how to pick up a GAY MAN, and how to CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE -- LOL!!!


Additionally, I heard someone behind me in Costco greet someone, "Hey Sheriff!!!", but the voice that replied was NOT Sheriff Ed McMahon's, but a large, built, semi-old White guy in a special, dark uniform that only TOP Deputies of Ed wear -- I did NOT get his name. I told him that only about 1.5 years ago, there were (actually at two different times), TWO FUGITIVES from multiple charges of men molesting young girls, camped in a homeless camp just a few hundred feet from my apartment, so I sent this info to the Sheriffs and District Attorneys over New Hanover, Brunswick, Columbus, and Pender Counties -- but they REFUSED to pick either of them up!!! 


We need REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT and Sheriff McMahon is the MOST CORRUPTED of these Sheriffs!!!


But at least Ed McMahon has ALWAYS ADMITTED TO ME his CIA/Christian Churches Hard-Drug Trafficking -- especially with Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church!!!: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/scott-kenan-declares-war-on-sheriff-ed.html.


REMEMBER: Sheriff McMahon had PARTNERED with Roman Catholic Arch-Bishop of North Carolina, Luis Rafael Zarama -- and Pope Francis -- and their "Knights of Columbus" under the fake name "American Honor Guards of North Carolina".






We REALLY need to CLEAR THE LOCAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY of CHRISTIAN/WHITE SUPREMACIST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS -- but FIRST, must get through this election!!!


You might recall my blog posting of how I met Drug Traffickers Bill Saffo and Rev. Judge James H. Faison III at the time when in 2011, Wilmington City gave a SPECIAL AWARD to Pastor Clarence Shavers of Bethesda Christian Life Church -- adjacent to Mercy House Homeless Shelter that he ran -- one of the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS in town!!! Besides Mayor Saffo and Judge Faison being there, ALL of City Council and D.A. Benjamin R. David and then Police Chief Ralph Evangelous were there!!!


That is why THIS POSTING is so HUGELY POPULAR -- and even beating out my OLD POSTINGS of Alec Baldwin's HUGE DRUG CRIMES with Nancy Shevell (who is Paul McCartney's current wife), Lawyer John Eastman -- NOT Trump's John Eastman -- who was the CIA agent who first ordered John Lennon's murder, and later that of Tennessee Williams.




And TODAY, I am getting HITS GALORE to this old one connecting the Hard-Drug Traffickers living in my apartment building still today to Dem. NC State Representative Deb Butler and her Republican HONCHO, Jonathan Deputy: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/ddt-outlet-lives-up-to-its-name-former.html


Susi Hamilton -- who BEGAN her and Deb Butler's partnership with DISGRACED Repub NC State Senator Thom Goolsby -- and NOW has resigned Gov. Roy Cooper's Cabinet -- to make MORE MONEY serving the HATED TRASK FAMILY!!!




Also, this one, connecting James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr. -- who first lived in Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr.'s apartment -- next-door to my SECOND Gold Walker apartment. Aaron's mother, Yelitza "Lisa" Gallimore is TOTALLY CONNECTED to New Hanover County Social Services as SHE sells DRUGS all over town!!!






I included Deborah Ross -- because I believe her campaign worker Steven Rose -- now married to Roy Cooper's TOP PAID Campaign worker in 2016 Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose, LIED about Deb Ross being a BIG DRUG TRAFFICKER with Roy Cooper, who IS a Drug Trafficker with my Kenan Family!!!




Well, my older Windows 10 computer was HACKED and I can NO LONGER get email from EITHER of my accounts on it -- and Windows 11 is BEGGING to be installed on THIS computer, so I'll keep this brief for now, and blog more later -- if I can get ONE computer updated to Windows 11 -- which I HOPE is less HACKABLE!!!


Wish me LUCK!!!


Your Buddy,

Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Harper Peterson <info@electharper.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 25, 2021 9:30 am
Subject: Why is the local GOP fully endorsing Bill Saffo (a Democrat)!?

 

Harper Peterson for Wilmington Mayor
Protect what we have. Build what we need.
Scott,

I think we all understand why the local Republican Party is campaigning on Mayor Saffo’s behalf. Hint: it starts with an “M” and rhymes with honey.
Why is the Republican Party fully endorsing Bill Saffo?
Our campaign is about ending developers’ unchecked domination over our city council and staff. We need your help meeting our budget for the last week of tv and social media spots.

For a donation of just $25, we can add a 30 second spot during MSNBC’s “Morning Joe”, and $190 gets us another commercial during the Today Show. Can you chip in now?
$10 »
 
$25 »
$50 »
 
$100 »
$250 »
 
OTHER »
Every time our message airs between now and Election Day, we are that much closer to re-envisioning our community to protect what we have, and build what we need.

Thank you for your support and your vote!
Harper Peterson
Harper Peterson
Candidate
Wilmington Mayor

P.S. Early Voting runs through October 30th at three locations (NE Library by Mayfair, Cape Fear Community College and the NHC Senior Resource Center near Hoggard), and Election Day is November 2. Vote!!

Harper Peterson has been fighting for Wilmington for decades. He served as a City Council Member from 1995-1999, as Mayor of Wilmington from 2001-2003 and State Senator from 2018-2020.

As a founding member of Cape Fear River Watch and Clean Cape Fear, Harper established the Northside Community Plan, Affordable Housing Task Force, Mayor’s Task Force on Disabilities, Mayor’s Task Force on the Arts, served on the NC General Assembly’s Wilmington 1898 Race Riot Commission 2001-2006, 2020 NCLCV Senator of the Year, and has been a staunch advocate for the Film Industry.

Now, he’s running for Wilmington Mayor to bring new thinking and fresh ideas to our cities unprecedented challenges. Will you join him?
DONATE TODAY!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Paid for by Elect Harper Peterson
Elect Harper Peterson
PO Box 83
Wilmington, NC 28402
United States





.

No comments: