Tuesday, October 12, 2021

RP: Taking Nancy Pelosi to the WOOD SHED -- for Jesus!!! The Little "Itch-Bay" is a TOTAL ROMAN-CATHOLIC NAZI -- DETERMINED to DESTROY the Democratic Party for the Benefit of Pope Francis and Donald Trump!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/taking-nancy-pelosi-to-wood-shed-for.html



Paul Pelosi would have to give up his stock trading if bipartisan bills on blind trusts were allowed to advance.


https://readsludge.com/2021/03/04/pelosi-controlled-committee-blocks-votes-on-congressional-stock-holdings/


Nancy and Paul Pelosi are among the Christian Democrats who own large blocks of AT&T stock!!!


In the wake of the OAN revelations, tech journalist Karl Bode wrote of AT&T:


“However bad Facebook is (and I 100% agree with complaints that its executives are monumentally terrible), think about this: 


In just the last few years AT&T has been: 


fined $18.6 million for helping rip off programs for the hearing impaired; 

fined $10.4 million for ripping off a program for low-income families; 

fined $105 million for helping ‘crammers’ by intentionally making such bogus charges more difficult to see on customer bills; 

fined $60 million for lying to customers about the definition of ‘unlimited’ data; caught in a scandal in which the company paid Trump’s fixer $600,000 for closer access to the President; 

fined $7.7 million for turning a blind eye to drug dealers running directory assistance scams; 

caught lying about its claims it stopped funding politicians supporting January 6 insurrectionists; 

and was accused of ripping off the nation’s school systems for years by one of its own, former lawyers. 

I’m sure I missed some.”


Karl Bode, Techdirt


https://thebrick.house/top-democrats-own-stock-in-att-funder-of-far-right-oan-network/




"Nancy has been a BAD GIRL!!! And she DISRESPECTS ME when she worships me as a Catholic Pagan Idol."



Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the US House

1236 Longworth H.O.B.
Washington, DC 20515

https://www.speaker.gov/contact


October 12, 2021


Dear Speaker Pelosi,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and while I live now in Wilmington, NC, I have visited San Francisco many times and love it!!! I'm sure you are familiar with my Kenan surname -- which in the Bible Dictionary means "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness", and my wealthy relatives associated with founding UNC Chapel Hill are the devout Episcopalians who with Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, and entire Republican Party -- plus the Clinton/Obama Democrats -- put Donald Trump into power in partnership with the Kenans' BIGGEST BUSINESS PARTNERVladimir Putin.


As reported repeatedly in the Press, as soon as Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016, Kenan lifelong employee Rex Tillerson signed the contract with Putin for XOM and BoA to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to my relatives!!!


And then, over the last two days, I discovered that ANOTHER lifelong Exxon-Mobil employee, now Vice Admiral, Joachim "Jack" Buono, who drove Exxon's BIGGEST TANKERS and eventually was in charge of Exxon-Mobil's WORLDWIDE POLITICAL INDOCTRINATION, was placed to head the USMMA or US Merchant Merchant Marine Academy at Kings Point, NY by Trump -- and a week before Trump left office, he promoted Buono from REAR Admiral.


I only learned this, because, I decided that since I had made the most money by far, 1990 - 2010, selling ad space in Kings Point publications -- while working for Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc, in Snellville, GA -- until Patrick found out I KNEW he distributes all of the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB (where we had three legit advertising contracts), from Maine to Florida to Politicians of BOTH PARTIES and largely via Christian Churches and Clergy -- since NO ONE believes this crap about Jesus being the literal Son of God, anymore, and they have to SELL DRUGS to pay staff and for their expensive-to-maintain churches.


So, I wrote to the Vice Admiral, many on his staff, and as always copied the Justice and State Departments -- as well as the FBI, CIA, and NC's GREAT Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, a JEW who does NOT Traffic Hard Drugs like our devout Presbyterian Governor, Democrat Roy Cooper. The result was that I heard from NO ONE except Robert "Rob" Powers, who told me he was brought in from outside to reorganize Pentagon Publishing and SELL the company because owner Patrick Stansbury (also a Christian Minister online, who used his online church to seduce young men), is too gone to Meth and Alcohol addictions by afternoon.



Patrick Stansbury went as Patrick Christian -- online -- and promoted god's ROMANTIC LOVE in his quest for young guys to blow.


Rob was upset that my Letters and Blogging are UPSETTING Mr. Stansbury's tummy -- and DESTROYING THEIR DRUG-TRAFFICKING business and the Departments of Defense and Transportation who contract with PPI, will have to find an Ad Rep who is not also one of the TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS with the CIA, US State and Defense Departments, and Christian Churches.


You see, my last overnight date was with George Bush's cousin Bill Toups, who found me and after the sex, we were up all night discussing how the Bush Family (nearly all Episcopalians like SUPER Hard-Drug Trafficking Pete Buttigieg), and their CIA, with my Kenan Family (nearly all Episcopalians), and our Exxon-Mobil, BoA, Kenan Advantage Group, Ku Klux Klan, etc., control not just EVERY REPUBLICAN, but nearly EVERY DEMOCRAT who is Christian -- but ESPECIALLY the Dems who are Roman Catholics, like you, Joe Biden, and Joe Manchin.


The Press keeps reporting that Exxon-Mobil's TOP LOBBYIST has been constantly on the phone with Manchin reminding him that they will CUT OFF HIS BALLS if he dares to vote to protect Voters' Rights, Minority Rights of ANY KIND, to kill the Filibuster, or to support raising any Carbon Emission Standards -- and he is a Catholic, so KNOWS that Pope Francis first made his name in Argentina as the MOST COOPERATIVE PRIEST in working with the CIA running Hard Drugs -- and murdering Native Americans.


Well, like you, I grew up devout Roman Catholic in a household with Swastikas on the dinner china, daily beatings, and my parents working with TOP REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS to turn the USA FULL NAZI for the Catholic Church -- Mom got her orders to set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA -- IN PERSON IN ROME -- from Pope John Paul II, also noted for protecting Child Molesters, so of course THAT IS WHAT YOU DO, TOO!!!


And it was Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman who was most active with my parents both places. I knew him well!!! Also, more recently, with devout Catholics Newt and Callista Gingrich, Sean Hannity, etc.



THIS is why Pope Francis was so THRILLED to have Newt's WHORE as US Ambassador!!!


You know, I've seen the scans of Gingrich's several Citations by Atlanta Police for soliciting sex with men in bathrooms in Atlanta's Piedmont Park -- soon after he graduated college, and I know Sean Hannity's former wife, Jill Rhodes's, college roommate who said Jill told her years ago that Sean is nearly entirely GAY.






Well, BIG DEAL, so was Richard Nixon (Bebe Rebozo), BOTH Bush Presidents had affairs with men while in office, but GW Bush was far more discrete, but ONLY Barack Obama was BLACKMAILED over it by GW Bush. Reverends Jeremiah Wright (who runs the largest CALL BOY SERVICE for high-positioned Black Politicians -- Jesse Jackson, Jr., was another client) -- and Jesse Jackson, SENIOR, arranged the Obama Marriage of Convenience!!!





And wasn't it FUNNY when Lady Gaga's dress designer PUNKED Michelle with a 
TOILET-BOWL DRESS!!!





There are so many things I know that are classified TOP SECRET by the US Government -- but I've never had a Security Clearance -- I just observed my NAZI/Catholic/Episcopalian -- CANNIBAL COMMUNION -- Christian Family in ACTION!!! 


So they CAN'T prosecute me -- and THAT IS WHY the US Government has tried to KILL ME -- so many times!!!


I always OUT-SMARTED THEM and escaped, and then they kept jailing me on false charges, but I had a GREAT REPUBLICAN (and devout Catholic and Native American Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo), who got the Democrats who charged me and the Republican Judges who convicted me, to have to ERASE ALL CHARGES and CONVICTIONS -- but I got NO COMPENSATION for all the TIME I spent in jail -- and they FALSELY committed me to the NUT-HOUSE here in Wilmington FOUR TIMES, but the last time, the top Shrinks there let me out nearly immediately and will NOT accept me back committed by Democratic (or Republican), Politicians, AGAIN!!!


BTW: Our local Democrats -- with a few exceptions -- all are HUGE in the Christian Drug Mafia run by the Republican Kenans in Chapel Hill -- and MANY of them have ADMITTED THAT TO ME -- because they KNOW the CIA and FBI completely protect their Drug Sales. My pot dealer, who lives in the apartment next to mine, whose Father -- and Uncle in New York State -- run HUGE AMOUNTS of addictive drugs with our NC State Representative, Dem-Deb Butler, her Republican partner Jonathan Deputy, and Susi Hamilton -- who had Deb's position until Gov. Cooper put Susi into his Cabinet (which she has since left).


Deb is so confident in our Government protecting her from prosecution, she has ADMITTED THIS TO MY FACE at least three times. So has our Sheriff Dem. Ed McMahon -- and our Dem. District Attorney, Benjamin R. David, got SO FRUSTRATED trying to commit me PERMANENTLY, he worked with Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, a Fox News Talking Head and also Lawyer (Daliah Saper), and a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec (now with Ameriprise Financial), Jamie Lee Sutherland, and STOLE COPYRIGHT of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, after charging me falsely with LIBEL because I kept BLOGGING that Jamie had not only BRAGGED to me that he did an average of $24,000,000.00/month in Drug Trafficking for Wells Fargo -- in Puerto Vallarta -- and also, how he had partied MANY TIMES in Chicago's Man's Country Private Gay Bathhouse with Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama.


One of Jamie's email addresses then was "roostersutherland@gmail.com" -- and that the format of rooster plus last name was the SIGNATURE of the Obama, Emanuel, El Chapo Guzman, Benjamin Netanyahu, Rupert Murdock DRUG MAFIA!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


It was Colin Powell's retired C.P.O., Army Col. Dorothy Newman, who got me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta the FIRST TIME -- in 2010, after I'd blogged for the first time that my parents are American's TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZIS!!! My parents with Patrick Stansbury and the Republican Party of Georgia planned to KILL ME -- because they could not commit me in FIVE ATTEMPTS IN ONE MONTH in Stone Mountain, GA.


Fortunately, the S.M. Police told me that my two sisters had been who claimed I needed immediate commitment two of those times, but EVERY SINGLE TIME -- I left those who came to TRY, LAUGHING!!!




I'm sure you know of Operation Paper Clip and MK ULTRA:





MK-ULTRA was named after my mother's TWO last names: Meyer and then Kenan -- in gratitude for Mom taking Dr. Mengele's MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS when Procter & Gamble's (remember how after YEARS they finally dropped the "666" sign of the DEVIL from their logo???), and working for BOTH the Catholic Popes and their US Partners in NAZISM, the Christian CIA, Mom developed it FURTHER. 


TODAY, Mom gets ALL OF HER NEWS from Fox News and the well-known NAZI-CATHOLIC CHANNEL, Eternal Word TV Network or EWTN.


You probably are aware that the second largest org of Catholic Clergy in the USA is now SUING EWTN to FORCE them to stop spreading LIES in support of Catholic NAZISM -- not ALL Catholics are NAZIS -- but CERTAINLY any Catholic who owns a LARGE BLOCK of AT&T stock -- stock completely supporting the NAZI OAN Network, like you and Paul Pelosi DELIBERATELY DO -- is an ABJECT NAZI!!!



Nancy and Paul Pelosi


My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now just short of 99 years of age (Mom's 99th Birthday will be the FIRST ANNIVERSARY of the Christian Insurrection of Jan. 6 -- which was ORDERED by Pope Francis), lives independently in Raleigh, NC, driving herself to Sunday Catholic NAZI-FEST Mass, and to Tuesday Bridge Club -- where she recently bid and won two GRAND-SLAM HANDS!!!


We BARELY get along, although Mom has APOLOGIZED to me for TOTALLY DESTROYING my professional life and ACCUMULATED WEALTH FOUR TIMES in my life for discussing her NAZI POSITION. She forced me to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of BIPOLAR I -- it is only allowed in countries that are ALREADY NAZI -- like the USA -- to be used more than a few weeks, and is a form of SOFT LOBOTOMY!!!


Perhaps THIS is why I am so well connected to JFK's entire family, but knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis BEST OF ALL -- and PROMISED to get JFK's and Jackie's REVENGE AGAINST NAZIS -- especially the Catholic ones!!!








It is time for DEMOCRATS to either suck Donald Trump's dick in OPEN -- or PROSECUTE THE HELL out of every TRAITOR in the US Government. Sadly, that seems to include YOU and your TRAITOR-ASSED HUSBAND!!!


My TOP Military Ally -- and I have TONS OF THEM both here and in Mexico, where top Army and Marines Officers debriefed me about what I know about my Kenan Family's running all the Hard Drugs with the US Government and Christian Churches -- is Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- who EQUALLY HATES Republicans and Democrats, because the DEMOCRATS refused to fund extra protections he recommended for the US Capitol.


HE DESTROYED JOE BIDEN right on MSNBC within the last couple of days -- HA!!!


I had two meetings with Gen. Honore', who KNOWS my Kenan Family, Christian Churches, and the CIA run all the Hard Drugs in Atlanta -- and he FIGHTS Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil the MOST -- because it CORRUPTED virtually every government on Earth -- into supporting the CIA DRUGS and NAZISM -- as well as POLLUTING the Earth far more than was necessary -- dumping their POISONS only on minority communities, worldwide, as well.


Are you as PROUD AS A PEACOCK -- like MSNBC, where TRASH-ASSED FAKE CATHOLICS dominate the NEWSBrzezinski, Hayes, Maddow, O'Donnell, and Williams all LIE IN SUPPORT of Donald Trump, actually!!!




Here is MORE on the specifics of how the Obama/Hillary Clinton US State Department shipped all the Heroin from Afghanistan to the USA -- much to Maxwell AFB for my old boss Patrick Stansbury to distribute -- he WELL-CONNECTED to NAZIS high in the US MILTARY!!!


The US Army in Afghanistan under Obama proudly displays the NAZI "SS" sign!!!



2017, Donald Trump greatly increases production!!!






Well, Ms. Pelosi -- either YOU TOO are victim of Roman Catholic MIND CONTROL -- or you are PART OF IT --
show AMERICA which you ARE!!!


If you don't straighten up and act like a PATRIOT for a change, I bet you spend your LAST YEARS IN PRISON!!!


I only wish we could put my MOTHER in the same cell with you -- Mom always tells me she hates YOU more than any other Democrat -- other than Bernie Sanders and AOC!!!




ANOTHER devout Roman Catholic -- HA!!!



Mom and I on October 23, 2020


You could NEVER find a more DEDICATED ROMAN CATHOLIC than my mother!!!


OKJoe Biden and Joe Manchin are two MORE DEDICATED CATHOLIC NAZIS!!!


AND, I know Patricia Sinatra of Ontario, CA, who spent THREE HOURS telling me how she negotiated selling control of their BankAmerica to my Kenan Family and their NationsBank -- and then she now HATES THE KENANS for reverting the name and making their bank NAZI!!!


She also told me how Old Joe Kennedy got Frank to get his Chicago Mafia Pals to STUFF THE BALLOT BOXES and steal the election for JFK -- but JFK didn't know about it until LATER!!!







That time I gave President Reagan an ORDER at the White House party he and Nancy invited me to (with Tennessee Williams):




That's it for now, and I wish you the BEST -- healing your NAZI SOUL!!!


If you would like Russel Honore's and/or Patricia Sinatra's direct cell phone numbers to ask THEM about me, just email me and I will send you them!!!


Scott David Kenan









.

No comments: