Saturday, October 23, 2021

RP: Daniel Starr Was a NO SHOW at His Art Opening, Last Night -- but the PARTY Still Went On at Gallery Citrine!!! / My Mother AGREES That Alec Baldwin (ASS that he is), APPEARS to Have Been SET UP -- and MORE!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/daniel-starr-was-no-show-at-his-art.html



Spotted in Georgia by the second largest Organization of Roman Catholic Clergy -- TODAY. I TOLD YOU there are MANY GODLY CATHOLICS -- HA!!!


 

And if you add an "E" to "PURE" -- look what you get!!!:





I have to say that every time I speak with Mom, she's gotten SMARTER and MORE EMPATHETIC (Mom is only 2.5 months shy of NINETY-NINE YEARS!!!)!!! 


And after I got off the phone with her, I noticed a TEXT MESSAGE I'd gotten yesterday, from "910-718-5814" at 3:27 PM.

There was a photo of "Bill" Saffo's mug, and a video I did not watch. I sent them this reply:


"F*** you! Bill Saffo and Charlie Rivenbark murdered my friend Evan William Fish in 2011, and tried to murder ME in 2017. Ask Bill Saffo if you don't believe me!!!"


And I checked both Parties' County Websites, and Rivenbark has DISAPPEARED from the Dems' -- and been ADDED as their FEATURED CANDIDATE by the REPUBS' -- LOL!!!


>>> FIRST, I NEED TO CLEAN-UP MY OWN ERRORS AND ADD SOME CLARIFICATIONS:


1. I had gotten CONFUSED and knew I wanted to vote for Harper Peterson, Philip White, and Angelica (Angie) Ulmer (although Angie has barely even campaigned), and was thinking I only got to vote for THREE (forgetting that Peterson is in a different race), so toyed with the idea of voting for Paul Lawler, and could not decide if maybe he's a better choice than Ulmer -- since he's so ADAMANT about proper ACCOUNTING and REALISTIC BIDS and CONTRACTS!!!


THAT is how the REAL ESTATE BARONS, including Saffo, Rivenbark, Luke Waddell, etc., STEAL SO MUCH MONEY from TAXPAYERS.


And then I real-ized and voted for THOSE THREE DEMS for City Council!!!


AND, I looked back on my incoming emails and discovered that the FAKE PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS' ORG that promoted "Bill" Saffo and some REPUBLICANS was THIS ONE:


If you're a Democrat, you need this voter guide    

Thu, Oct 21, 2021 7:18 pm

 Bob Fertik, Democrats.com activist@democrats.com

To scottdkenan@aol.com

Scott -

On November 2, millions of Americans will head to 

the polls to vote in more than 8,000 elections 

across 29 states.

Are you ready to cast a ballot on November 

2, 2021? Preview your ballot here.

The 2021 Democrats.com Voter Guide features 

endorsements and recommendations from 70+ 

progressive organizations so you can find the 

candidates most aligned with your values.

The guide shows endorsements come from 

groups like:

  • #VOTEPROCHOICE
  • Run for Something
  • Higher Heights for America PAC
  • Working Families Party
  • LGBTQ Victory Fund
  • ...and many more!

Take two minutes to preview your 2021 ballot 

and prepare to vote for progressive, prochoice 

candidates who will fight for the issues we 

care about.


Don’t forget, if you encounter any problems or 

issues in the voting process, please call the 

Elections Protection hotline at 866-OUR-VOTE.


Thank you for all you do!

Bob Fertik


Democrats.com is the original online news and 

community site for progressive activists, with over 

7 million supporters. We stand for jobs, justice, 

healthcare, education, the environment, and peace. 

We're supported by sponsored messages from great 

progressive partners so we never ask for donations. (sic) 


Please join us at Democrats.com!

You are subscriber #18581051 to Democrats.com 

Activist Alerts.
Click here to permanently unsubscribe from all 

Democrats.com lists.


So, when I went to their GUIDE and filled in my email address and address, they STILL recommend Drug-Mafia Saffo -- and LOOK at their recommends for City Council!!!:



The TOP TWO are REPUBLICANS!!!


ALSO, the links to "Democrats.com" go NOWHERE!!!

The Ugly History of Christianity

Chrnrezig, the Buddha of Compassion

I am making a specifically historical argument about Christianity.

The Dalai Lama is not a historian. He has no responsibility for knowing what I know about the horrors of Christian colonialism around the world, starting with Columbus. When he says that the foundation of Christianity is compassion, just like Buddhism, he takes Christians at their word, which is only polite.

The huge problem for anyone who does know what I know about the history of Christianity and the colonialism it inspired is that compassion has been notably absent from how good Christians have treated the various indigenous populations they encountered when they started trying to conquer the world.


https://wbtphdjd.medium.com/the-ugly-history-of-christianity-2e192a2776e6


The Worst of ‘Christianity’ in a Single Tweet

Misogynistic post creates a Twitter storm

Dan Foster
Oct 21 · 11 min read
Image by hyejin kang on iStock

This morning I was scrolling through my Twitter feed when I was stopped dead in my tracks by a tweet from a prominent Christian website.

It made me choke on my coffee.

Desiring God is the brainchild of renowned conservative, evangelical preacher John Piper. It’s a website that publishes articles with the stated aim of “helping people everywhere embrace a profound truth that changes everything about life and eternity.”

But the offending Tweet that I read from ‘Desiring God’ was neither profound — except in its wrongness — or true, or life-changing for that matter. In fact, I found the post downright infuriating. Before I explain why I’ll let you have a read of the offending Tweet for yourself:

Source: Twitter

Out of all the awful Tweets, this is up there. But, what is worse is that this tweet is actually a pull quote from an article entitled, “How Satan Undoes a Mom: Spiritual War in Motherhood.”

If you want to read the whole article, here’s the link. Have a barf bag handy while you read.


https://medium.com/backyard-theology/the-worst-of-christianity-in-a-single-tweet-78baa6675127







An EXTRA-ORDINARY story shared by my BOSOM-BUDDY, Congressman Eric Swalwell:








Daniel Starr lives in the 500 block of North 5th Avenue -- and he registered to vote in 2020 -- as a member of the LIBERTARIAN PARTY!!!


You can SEE how truly amazing his images are:


https://www.dannystarrart.com/


OK, so I FINALLY found an open parking space RIGHT BENEATH the "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" above Kenan Steeple over Kenan Chapel of First Presbyterian:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/i-write-another-provincetown.html


And I walked to Daniel Starr's studio/gallery on Market Street. The lights were off and the door was locked, and THREE OTHER parties of people stood outside wondering where the HELL Danny was!!!


So, I checked next-door at "Zip-Fizz", that was so busy they had THREE CLERKS WORKING, and THEY told me that Danny is just SUPER-FINICKY. They had seen him TWICE, earlier in the day, and he had cut his finger slightly, and got a band-aid from them. They had not seen him since then.


They also offered that several weeks ago, he had DISAPPEARED and no one knew where he had gone. He arrived back three weeks later, and was MARRIED -- but NO ONE knew he'd ever even HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!!




So, knowing Gallery Citrine -- where I have OFTEN STOPPED the last couple of months to enjoy the artwork and speak with artists (always MASKED, so I never distinguished who was who among them -- of the females of similar height and hair-color).


And I KNOW that Amy Gibson was one of the two female artists I mostly spoke with for at least twenty minutes -- and while other artists and "Art Tourists" came and went!!!


We got into so much HILARITY, that I have never, and the one I was with had never, BELLY-LAUGHED SO HARD BEFORE IN OUR LIVES!!!


You guessed it: I'm adding both Amy Gibson and Gallery Citrine to my EMAIL LISTS -- until either of them asks me to take her/them off.


And I ALMOST FORGOT!!!: While I was speaking with one of them, the OTHER had already found THIS BLOG -- and was LAUGHING HER BUTT OFF while reading this posting:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/alec-baldwin-drug-trafficker-with-dame.html



Dem NC State Representative Deb Butler (the blond), BEFORE she ACCIDENTALLY KILLED HER WIFE, Anni Parra:




As a FINAL NOTE, I was PROUDLY wearing my NEW T-SHIRT that I was given at the 2021 Azalea Festival:




NOT THIS ONE:







.

No comments: