Wednesday, October 6, 2021

RP: Wilmington Christian-Democrats Lily Nicole (good friend of TOP Drug Trafficker Steve Miller who's running for US Congress), "BadHabit Kaari", and "Kaari Snook" ATTACK ME on Facebook -- and My Mother is SICK of DAMNED DEMOCRACY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/wilmington-christian-democrats-lily.html



Lily Nicole (which is NOT her legal name), a BLACK CHRISTIAN who hates herself so much she worships the False Idol Jesus -- the god used to ENSLAVE HER ANCESTORS, leads a FAKE PROTEST in downtown Wilmington, NC in 2020.




That time I sat down with Lily Nicole and her sister and they REVEALED WHAT CRIMINALS THEY ARE!!!


Currently, I cannot google up that blog posting, but here are some other postings in which I've referred to Lily Nicole:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/steve-millers-congressional-campaign.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/eye-witnesses-to-mayor-bill-saffo.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/11/kevin-maurer-is-at-it-again-after.html



19 of 20 Christian Facebook Pages Are Fake
MEDIUM.COM
19 of 20 Christian Facebook Pages Are Fake
19 of 20 Christian Facebook Pages Are Fake
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview
  • 1d
  • Bryan Garrett
    Everyone carries some personal burden inside them. A weight they believe is theirs and theirs alone to carry. A pain of a loss they can never overcome. A piece of knowledge that no one else can know. A secret truth no one else can understand. It has been said that only the insane can truly claim to be sane in a world gone mad and we far too often feel that our world has gone mad. How many brilliant minds have been lost to a world that ignores them? How many beautiful souls have despaired when no one hears them? How many hearts have been irreparably broken when just one empathetic heart could fix them. One ear willing to listen. Just one voice willing to reply. Just one person willing to try. That is all that is needed to keep someone living.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 10h
  • Kaari Snook
    Friends help their friends, not enable them, Madame Chair .
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 3h
    • Kaari Snook
      I’m speaking up. Are you listening ? And now I’m STFU-ing again .
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 3h
  • Scott Kenan
    1. I got harassed by BadHabit Kaari. 2. Her Facebook profile says this: "BadHabit Kaari: Just a page by a girl who trims toenails for a living" (Toenail-trimmers are not known for INTELLIGENCE.) 3. When I searched FB Profiles for Kaari Snook -- who "liked" the harassment of me, Facebook showed me that THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON!!! So what kind of MIND GAMES are you up to, Missy???



  • Kaari Snook
    Scott Kenan Good morning sir! I made no attempt to hide my identity . Please report to FaceBook any mind games you think you see.
    Then we can keep this space safer for everyone sir.
    If you have any other questions I’m happy to answer.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 13m
  • Kaari Snook
    I put my phone number on both so I can clarify . Feel free to call . The last dude that did that blew up my phone though , so once will do it FYI .
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 9m


Scott Kenan

Kaari Snook -- THANK YOU for proving my point and for FAKING TWO FB Profiles to set up your ECHO-CHAMBER of liking your own comment -- LOL!!! You must not have researched me to know I work with Josh Stein and the FBI, CIA and others of the FEDS -- busting criminals who mislead people on FACEBOOK -- and I even put my old girlfriend from 7th grade, Linda LeBoutillier, who used FB to move massive sums of money for Fox News, Donald Trump, and Q-Anon into INTERROGATION -- and a week later she COMMITTED SUICIDE -- rather than go to PRISON!!! And I AGREED with criminal Lily Nicole's comment on SUICIDE PREVENTION, above!!! BTW: You NEVER posted your phone number -- I was going to CALL YOU -- LOL!!!


https://www.facebook.com/nicole.nichelle.7


https://www.facebook.com/snook.kaari


https://www.facebook.com/kaari.snook



AND THEN I GOT THIS!!!:


  • Kaari Snook
    Scott Kenan My phone number is on both accounts. If you are not tech savvy I’ll make it easier. 910-262-3287.
    All I ask is that you call one time only , since the last guy abused the privilege .
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 12m
  • Kaari Snook
    Scott Kenan sir I hope you are ok yourself if you don’t mind me saying .
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 11m
  • Kaari Snook
    Scott Kenan I PM-ed Mr. Stein so we can sort this out sir .
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 10m
  • Kaari Snook
    Scott Kenan I enjoyed the chat sir !! It explained a lot ! Good day .
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1m

Kaari Snook

Scott Kenan I tried to post your blog but got this, sir.


Scott Kenan

Kaari Snook Yes, Facebook is run by the Christian CIA, and blocks my TWO BLOGS (mirrors of each other), as well as my memoir of working for Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams). You need to use your browser and Google -- or other search engine -- to find any of them. Here's my book's cover:




ADDED ON BLOG, ONLY, since FB won't allow it posted there: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/





* * *
2m 
Shared with Public
Public
ONCE AGAIN, Christian/NAZI WECT News is trying to SCARE PEOPLE from getting vaccinated. In 2015, a top Producer of WECT-TV6 told me that they had met with WWAY TV3, the Wilmington Star News and other local media and ALL AGREED NOT to publish anything about or by ME!!! I knew how they protect the Christian Churches and Politicians running the HARD DRUGS for Jesus. But while Wilmington Journal, Port City Daily, WHQR (Public Radio), and The News & Observer don't publish me -- UNLIKE the first three, they DON'T BLOCK MY EMAILS of every blog-posting -- HA!!!
A woman in Washington state died from a rare blood clotting syndrome after getting the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Only 38 of the 12.5 million people wh…
See More



>>> I have NEVER contacted nor before been contacted by Kyrsten Sinema -- but she JUST SENT ME AN EMAIL asking for a DONATION!!!:


Sinema for Arizona
P.O. Box 7586
Phoenix, AZ 85011-7586
United States

WWW.KYRSTENSINEMA.COM | INFO@KYRSTENSINEMA.COM | PRIVACY POLICY

PAID FOR BY SINEMA FOR ARIZONA

This email was sent to scottdkenan@aol.com. If you wish to no longer receive these messages, please unsubscribe.


I am sending this to Sen. Sinema via email -- and ALSO via her Secured Server . . . and I ALREADY got a RECEIVED RECEIPT!!!




Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and I next to her Chrysler SUV, October 2020.





Many Readers probably saw the News Item a few days ago (I got this because I get the Political Emails of the SECOND LARGEST group of Catholic Clergy in the USA)This CATHOLIC CLERGY GROUP is SUING EWTN to get them to STOP SPREADING LIES about Catholic Teaching and especially LIES ABOUT WHAT POPE FRANCIS SAYS!!!



EWTN is considered a HOTBED of Catholic NAZISM.


And EWTN and Fox News are where my mother gets ALL OF HER NEWS!!!


Mom's "Check Engine" light had been coming on intermittently, so I was worried what it might be -- but it seems she just had not screwed her gas cap on tightly, and everything is now FINE.


I wanted to tell Mom about the HUGE CATHOLIC SEX SCANDAL that broke out the last couple of days in France, but did not mention it.


Mom offered that she is SO SICK OF POLITICS -- and it looks like Democrats are FORCING a TAKEOVER of ALL THINGS BY GOVERNMENT and forcing us all to be completely MUZZLED.


I asked her REPEATEDLY to mention something specific -- and of course Mom GASLIGHTED ME by changing the subject each time. But FINALLY, she said, "I don't actually KNOW any specifics, but my NEWS SOURCES are the best and never LIE!!! That's what THEY CLAIM!!!"


Well, I was not going to confront her further today -- and we HAD remained congenial throughout, so I wished Mom a "Nice Day", and we soon were off the phone.


6 Common Gaslighting Phrases and How to Respond
LINK.MEDIUM.COM
6 Common Gaslighting Phrases and How to Respond
#6 — ”I was only joking.”


https://medium.com/fearless-she-wrote/6-common-gaslighting-phrases-and-how-to-respond-9cb67d3752df


>>> LATE BREAKING: Kaari Snook just posted a comment to the bottom of the following posting -- I GUESS SHE GOT MY POINT!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the chat sir! Glad we could work things out. Thanks for calling me as instructed. Have a blessed day sir. Kaari Snook

    ReplyDelete


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/wilmington-christian-democrats-lily.html?showComment=1633542308118#c913018802472005826


I will send this to the Biden Administration and North Carolina's Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- since it is COURT QUALITY PROOF of Christian Drug Traffickers HARASSING ME THROUGH FACEBOOK!!!










.

No comments: