Monday, October 4, 2021

RP: While FACEBOOK FOUNDERED -- or FLOUNDERED -- (until just after 6:00 PM here in Wilmington), I Contacted Marti Rulli and Doug Montero Regarding Marti's New Book on the Murder of Natalie Wood -- and Our Planned PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN -- and MORE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/while-facebook-foundered-until-just.html




19m 
Shared with Public
Public
Elton John, Ringo Starr, and Shakira were named in a new leak of private financial documents, known as the Pandora Papers, that offer a glimpse at the tangled web of offshore accounting and alleged tax avoidance schemes used by some of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful people.

The Pandora Papers were published over the weekend by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, which was also behind a similar document dump known as the Panama Papers (the Panama Papers also included some big celebrity names, including Jackie Chan and Bono).


While much of the documents explore the dealings of billionaires and world leaders — including Jordan’s King Abdullah II, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, and the presidents of Ukraine, Kenya, and Ecuador — notable celebrities popped up as well, including the aforementioned three, supermodel Claudia Schiffer and Spanish singer Julio Iglesias.


"Nothing shows the depth or shallowness of a person's experience better than the content they post on Facebook. What does it publicly reveal when an individual posts a main pic that shows both? Why are some posts gooey sentiments best shared privately? Celebration of sharing their individuality in a non-co-dependent relationship? Several have asked "Creative Writer" to express these observations succinctly. Done."


I posted the above on Facebook TWELVE YEARS AGO -- on October 4, 2009.






So, BEFORE I paste in my email to these distinguished Journalists, a few notes:


1. OBVIOUSLY, I will send this to President Biden by secured server and Kamala Harris as well. Joe chose Kamala because she was SO HEARTLESS imprisoning People of Color for crimes she did NOT prosecute against WHITE PEOPLE!!! Kamala Harris is our Vice President because she is a TOTAL NAZI-CHRISTIAN BITCH!!!




2. While I LOVE when I get the received receipts from the President, Vice President, US State and Justice Departments -- as well as Gov. Roy Cooper and NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- I am THRILLED that I get so many from Sen. Bernie Sanders and MSNBC's Ali Velshi!!!


3. I got this email today, from my Buddy, Harper Peterson -- who is running to OUST Christian-Democrat Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- and it CLEARLY SHOWS that NO ONE WATCHES "Morning Joe" -- they have the CHEAPEST ADVERTISING RATES in TV MEDIA!!!


Harper Peterson for Wilmington Mayor
Protect what we have. Build what we need.

Scott,

I’m excited to share our first completed television 

commercial with you. We’ve been working with Honey 

Head Films, a local, female-owned production company, 

and have put together a pretty strong message.

Check it out:

Haper Peterson TV Commercial

But it doesn’t matter how good our message is if no one 

sees it. You can make sure that every voter in 

Wilmington sees our ad by donating to purchase one or 

more ads.

  • WECT News at 6:00 pm
  • Today Show
  • WECT Meet the Press
  • CNN evening news
  • Morning Joe MSNBC

$325
$190
$75
$55
$25

Can you chip in now?

$25 »
 
$55 »
$75 »
 
$190 »
$325 »
 
OTHER »

Every time our message airs between now and Election 

Day, we are that much closer to re-envisioning our 

community to protect what we have, and build what 

we need.

Thank you for your support and your vote!

Harper Peterson

Harper Peterson
Candidate
Wilmington Mayor

P.S. Early Voting runs October 14th - 30th at three 

locations (NE Library, Cape Fear Community 

College and the Senior Center), and Election Day 

is November 2!
 


Harper Peterson has been fighting for Wilmington for decades. He served as a City Council Member from 1995-1999, as Mayor of Wilmington from 2001-2003 and State Senator from 2018-2020.

As a founding member of Cape Fear River Watch and Clean Cape Fear, Harper established the Northside Community Plan, Affordable Housing Task Force, Mayor’s Task Force on Disabilities, Mayor’s Task Force on the Arts, served on the NC General Assembly’s Wilmington 1898 Race Riot Commission 2001-2006, 2020 NCLCV Senator of the Year, and has been a staunch advocate for the Film Industry.

Now, he’s running for Wilmington Mayor to bring new thinking and fresh ideas to our cities unprecedented challenges. Will you join him?

DONATE TODAY!

 


AND, some GOOD ADVICE!!!

6 Common Gaslighting Phrases and How to Respond
LINK.MEDIUM.COM
6 Common Gaslighting Phrases and How to Respond
#6 — ”I was only joking.”


https://medium.com/fearless-she-wrote/6-common-gaslighting-phrases-and-how-to-respond-9cb67d3752df



>>> Marti Rulli's FIRST BOOK and my previous communication with Marti and Doug Montero:








>>> OH WAIT!!! I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!!:


Did you know that the ONLY reason we have a shortage of automobiles, microprocessors, etc., and that it is recommended if you want to buy an artificial Christmas Tree this year -- BUY IT NOW -- is because President Biden REFUSES to cancel his Buddy, President Trump's, UNFAIR HUGE TARIFFS on Chinese goods.


It is DELIBERATE -- because if WAR-MONGERING BIDEN can provoke a WAR with China, the MILITARY-INDUSTIAL COMPLEX -- that President Eisenhower warned us ALL about -- will TOTALLY ENSLAVE US and make all the money for the NAZI CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS -- led by Pope Francis!!!







And I will tell you that after phone calls and emails with Marti Rulli and Doug Montero, today, I learned that Marti is NOT FINISHED with her manuscript, so NO WAY will she be published this November -- and only HOPES TO GET PUBLISHED in 2022!!!


HOWEVER, our "Publicity Campaign" will begin in November 2021!!!


>>> Re: I spoke with Doug and he sent me his email address -- this is what I sent Marti:


Wow!!! Doug didn't know that publication has been delayed. Well, nothing is likely to change -- except if Wagner and/or Walken DIE before you get this book out -- THEN the truth might NEVER be known. 


Good idea to get publicity going next month, though.


I hope you aren't CANCELLED by a CORRUPT PUBLISHER, like I was -- Alyson Books, Gay -- but OWNED BY CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: martirulli 

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, Oct 4, 2021 6:50 pm

Subject: Re: I spoke with Doug and he sent me his email address -- this is what I sent Marti:


Hi Scott, 


Thanks for emailing. The Publicity Campaign is still being worked on and will hopefully begin airing in November. Doug was just away, and I will talk with him tomorrow and get back to you with some answers to your questions.


As for my manuscript, I am still working on it and hope to submit to my agent by the end of this year… So I am looking at 2022 for publication… Hopefully of course. 😀


Thank you for the info… I will be in touch soon. Marti


Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS


On Monday, October 4, 2021, 6:09 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


Regarding: Publicity Campaign regarding your new book on Natalie Wood: (I got NO received receipt from Doug Montero when I sent this to him!!!):


Hi Marti -- I'm going to copy and paste this email into Doug Montero's secured server form. I have his cell number, but for non-emergency communication, I prefer email.


https://nypost.com/author/douglas-montero/


I know Doug was satisfied that I'd properly sent him the signed release to use my material, but I'm confused and did not know if we were to record any MORE material -- and when the Publicity Campaign would be released.


The ONE thing I realized after speaking with you both is that since neither Robert Wagner nor Christopher Walken have ever been known to have sex with men, the ONE THING that makes sense is that it was a "Grudge Fuck" (I could use a nicer term, like "Grudge Sex"), that I first heard about from gay guys when I was in my 30s. 


I've never had that kind of sex -- but am considering having it now with Wilmington, NC's top CIA Agent Kevin Maurer -- who has repeatedly tried to commit me to the nut house -- HA!!! He is very hot, and his wife appears to have too many teeth to be fun -- LOL!!!





Kevin Maurer's "TOO-TOOTHY WIFE", Jessica Maurer.


My OWN dentures come OUT -- so I'M MORE FUN!!!


Anyway, I tested this idea on a lot of older, only once married, straight couples here in Wilmington, and ALL OF THEM have heard of it and know of straight people who do it, so perhaps adding this would enhance the attempt to FLUSH THE GUILTY PARTY OUT.


And perhaps you have decided NOT to use my material, which is OK with me -- I've been so busy in Politics since we last communicated. 


As you might have seen on every News Channel except Fox, the TOP LOBBYIST of Exxon-Mobil (completely controlled by my wealthy Kenan relatives, like Bank of America, etc.), has constantly been on the phone with Sen. Joe Manchin, letting him know they will CUT OFF HIS GONADS if he dares to vote to raise the Debt Ceiling, protect Voting Rights, kill the Filibuster, or Limit Carbon Emissions.


Exxon-Mobil only gave Donald Trump more money than Kenans gave Joe Biden in the 2020 race, so Joe is beholden to Kenans, too.


Additionally, my being kicked off Facebook (currently DOWN ALL DAY -- LOL!!!), 32 times for 30 days -- since 2015 (but I'm allowed on now)I perfectly documented and have been sending to NC's Atty. Gen. Josh Stein (a leading state A.G. trying to break-up Facebook), as well as Biden's Justice Department that is working to do that as well.


And while many not in North Carolina only know the Kenan name from UNC's Kenan Stadium or Kenan Advantage Group -- the largest Trucking Company in the USA, Canada, and Mexico -- that used to haul illegal drugs up and down the East Coast with Paul McCartney's second wife, Nancy Shevell and her family's now defunct Shevell Trucking -- I have proven beyond a doubt that when they had to re-dedicate it to the son, William Rand Kenan, Jr., who PAID for it to honor his father, WRK, Sr., who was first cause to the only successful Coup d'Etat in US History -- the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898 -- that Kenans based the Christian Insurrection of 2021 on, but so far it hasn't WORKED.


William Rand Kenan, Jr., not only paid 43% of all funds used to elect Hitler Chancellor of Germany, he also bought the land in Germany and built the Oil Refineries and Chemical Plants that produced the MAJORITY of motor fuels and lubricants -- as well as Pervitin (Methamphetamine or Adderall), used to fuel Hitler's War Machine!!! My Kenan Family and our Exxon (the descendant of S.O. of New Jersey that Kenans have controlled since 1913).


Know any METH addicts??? Thank my Kenan Family for addicting them!!!


So, it is NO SURPRISE that Kenan lifelong employee Rex Tillerson signed the contract with Vladimir Putin as soon as Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016, as revealed by Rachel Maddow and others, for Kenans as Exxon-Mobil -- financed by Kenan-controlled BoA -- worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to my Kenan Family -- but Obama's Russian Sanctions prevented it from activating -- THANK GOD!!!


As you might have seen in internet news reports from reputable sources, my Kenan Family's BIGGEST INVESTMENTS have been to Trump, Biden, Manchin, Pelosi, a TOTAL CROOK who made millions in insider trading -- with BankAmerica when it was still controlled by Frank Sinatra's heirs -- and of course I KNOW THEM, and Patricia Sinatra told me how they NOW HATE THE KENANS for turning Bank of America NAZI (and also how Old Joe Kennedy got Frank to get his Mafia buds in Chicago to pack ballot boxes and STOLE the election for JFK -- who didn't know about it until AFTER it happened), from Nixon. 


But GW Bush stole it from Al Gore, so KARMA IS SERVED -- HA!!!


I can send you Patricia Sinatra's and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore's direct cell numbers, if you'd like to ask them about me.


So, let me know what is happening with the release of your new book -- I really look forward to THAT, and to publicizing it on my blog that has gotten over 2,000,000 registered direct hits, and another 3,000,000 likely views -- not bad for someone with NO CELEBRITY!!!


All best,

Scott



















.

No comments: