Saturday, October 30, 2021

RP: "Rimmin' on the River" under the "Six-Foot Kenan-Cock", (today) / Today's Blog Hits are the RUN-AWAY MOST HITS This Blog Has Ever SEEN -- 9,142 FINAL!!! -- ending 8:00 PM EDT (does NOT include Law Enforcement, Press, and Other Privacy Buffs -- who use "stealth-browsing" and leave no tracks):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/rimmin-on-river-under-six-foot-kenan.html




The BEST THING about this Festival's name, is that when they FIRST NAMED IT, "rimming" was the term gay guys used for what STRAIGHT PEOPLE today call "tossing the salad".




Giving anal sex with your tongue, rimming the outer area of the anus. Poking and prodding in the anal area with one's tongue.


And FRANKLY, I thought only GAY GUYS did it -- until I moved to Wilmington, North Carolina -- and all the STRAIGHT MEN AND WOMEN I met (in their twenties and thirties), did it to each other TOO!!!


The REASON is it stimulates the pleasure points of both sexes -- the man's prostate, or the woman's clitoris (indirectly). And we ALL KNOW how STRAIGHT MEN and CLOSET-CASE HOMOS WHO MARRY CHRISTIAN WOMEN are, NO???




Last year, this Festival was COVID-cancelled, but two years before, I wrote their top people and explained what their name means -- and they MUST LOVE TO RIM and BE RIMMED -- since THIS YEAR'S announcement (above), is a car with a BIG SMILE!!!


In previous years, they have used AGGRESSIVE-looking HOT-RODS.


Here is their website -- the cars won't be back tomorrow -- but there are a couple of events planned for Sunday -- including a boat ride up the Cape Fear River to a Revolutionary War Battlefield!!!



Gen. James Kenan fought at the Battle of Moore's Creek -- if memory serves me right -- the Battlefield they are CRUIZIN' TO!!!




https://www.rimsontheriver.com/



The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" is the Rooster weathervane atop Kenan Steeple (tallest in Wilmington), of First Presbyterian at Third and Orange Streets.


I was a member there, the second half of 2011, and MARVELLED how all the Clergy and Congregants called it the "Six-Foot Kenan Cock". See how it dominates Wilmington's downtown!!!:




My plan -- since I already knew what I wanted to title this posting -- was to park beside or in front of First Prez, but I couldn't find a space there, and parked next to Lawyer Oliver Carter III's house, just up Orange Street.


I walked around downtown on Market and Dock Streets for four hours -- not stopping to eat lunch or even to buy a beverage. As you might expect, I saw two Trump T-Shirts, one Trump hat, and a few of the cars had his stickers on them -- but I didn't engage any of them. My BIGGEST ENGAGEMENT BY FAR, was with a White Woman who told me she STILL supports Trump -- because he's a PERFECT CHRISTIAN.


I asked her -- since she'd never met him -- what research she had done to determine that, and she looked at me like I'm CRAZY, and said it is ALL OVER THE TV!!!


So, I said she was too DISHONEST to check a wide variety of sources -- or even watch any of the hearings and trials that have CONVICTED many Trump Operatives -- and she started SCREAMING for all to hear, "He INSULTED ME on a PUBLIC STREET and he needs to be ARRESTED!!! How DARE you insult me in public!!!"


I said, "Lady, we are two people coincidentally walking down the same street, enjoying the old cars. You said something PROVABLY STUPID, and I commented on that. We have Freedom of Speech in this country -- no matter how far your head is up your C*U*N*T!!!"


And as I got toward the end of that, I lowered my voice from yelling to the few dozen who had stopped and were watching us, and SPELLED the offending "C-word" -- so that ONLY she heard that -- which REALLY got her screaming for the assistance of a Police Officer (none were around).


I quickly walked to about 15 feet from her, turned to face the staring crowd, lifted my arms "to the Heavens" -- and with PRIDE addressed them thus:




"I am Scott Kenan, and I have come to CLEAR THE CRIMINALS from Wilmington's Establishment Politicians and Christian Clergy. This woman is just BITTER because Donald Trump lost the 2020 election -- and won't have a chance in the 2024 election -- and most of his high-placed Political Allies, including my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill, will be soon-enough arrested, tried, and hopefully convicted of TREASON."


And then, I turned around (having reached nearly the north end), and walked back, talking to a lot of Patriots along the way. EVERYONE is LAUGHING at Republican Jonathan Uzcatequi, for being exposed for abusing his wife (and his posted podcasts on "How to Cheat on Your Wife" and "How to Find Sex with a Gay Man").


And they are ALSO laughing at Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo, his TOP co-trafficker and White Supremacist Charlie Rivenbark (newly a REPUBLICAN), and Rev. Clifford D. Barnett, Sr., who's associated with Mt. Zion AME Church, and a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER, as Black ministers are more likely to be than White ones!!!


So, I finally decided to reclaim my car and drive home. I was TOO TIRED to stop by Gallery Citrine -- only a half-block off my up-hill path -- but I HAD, earlier, stopped by the studio and gallery of Daniel Starr -- and AGAIN it was EMPTY!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/daniel-starr-was-no-show-at-his-art.html




Hebrew speakers mock Facebook's corporate rebrand to Meta

By Sana Noor Haq, CNN

Updated 11:01 AM ET, Sat October 30, 2021


(CNN)  Social media users in Israel are mocking Facebook's company name change to Meta, as it sounds similar to the Hebrew word for "dead."


Mark Zuckerberg is JEWISH -- converted by his wife -- to CHRISTIAN.


Many Twitter users scoffed at the social media company's rebrand -- revealed by founder Mark Zuckerberg earlier this week -- using the hashtag #FacebookDead. "Somebody did not do their #branding research," one post read.


Dr Nirit Weiss-Blatt, author of The Techlash and Tech Crisis Communication, tweeted: "In Hebrew, *Meta* means *Dead* The Jewish community will ridicule this name for years to come."


"Grave error?? Facebook's new name Meta means dead in Hebrew. Hilarious. #FacebookDead" another user tweeted.











.

No comments: