Saturday, October 16, 2021

RP: Well, TODAY Was More FUN -- I Met TWO Gay Army Vets WHO LOVED Having Been Trained by My Buddy, Russel Honore', SEVERAL Friends of Thomas S. Kenan III -- Who Know He is CORRUPTED AS HELL, and EVERYONE Can't Wait to Vote Christian Drug-Thugs "Bill" Saffo and Charlie Rivenbark OUT OF OFFICE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/well-today-was-more-fun-i-met-two-gay.html




First, I should say that last night when I got the notice that Wells Fargo changed my claim against CIA Drug Mafia and Gannett boss of ALL NEWSROOMS in the S.E. USA, Pam Sander -- and her side-kick -- CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, it was MERELY that the Wilmington Star News decided to FIGHT the charge-back, and have 10 days to do so. In the meantime, I have the MONEY AGAIN, and the email trail with "Linda Shrek" -- Gannett's Agent who has been lying and gaslighting me, so I'm not worried.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/going-after-pam-sander-and-cia-agent.html




Funny, even I sometimes forget that I have met both Armistead Maupin (at a writers event), and have partied with Olympia Dukakis as well!!! Here is something I posted on Armistead Maupin's Facebook page, today:


Scott Kenan

t1pnus0hr1d  · 

Shared with Public


LOL!!! I knew Olympia Dukakis from working for Tennessee Williams -- partied with her at Tenn's Poet's Stone installation in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in NYC, late 2009. 


My CURRENT landlady, Gold Walker -- the New Mrs. Madrigal (who smokes pot from dawn until she beds down at night), in Wilmington, NC (Hollywood East, where I've met Jamie Lee Curtis and others on the street), rents to a guy who supplied Dr. Timothy Leary, his lover still living and in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Club, Theodore Druch, as well as was a close personal friend and top supplier of LSD to Jerry Garcia!!! 




Gold ALSO rents to a 6' 4" woman with 43 Felony Convictions from 25 years ago, as an International Drug Mule -- who NOW is in our Drug-Mafia Mayor's operation. Mayor "Bill" Saffo is up for re-election next month (Gold BRAGS of having banged both of the Mayor's brothers -- even breaking an antique headboard they got so violent) -- while our Mayor's wife ran off after catching him having sex with young guys!!! 


I can prove all of this in Court -- or most of it -- HA!!! (Actually, I should have written this in PAST TENSE because Gold and I CHASED ALL OF THEM OFF -- except Sa'ant "Sam" Celia, Jr., who still has a SMALL LSD PRODUCTION going for Wilmingtonians).


And besides working for Mr. Williams, I am also related to the Kenans of Chapel Hill who put Trump into power and now work with Colin Powell's people and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' to BUST my NAZI/Ku Klux Klan Kenan Family that also controls Joe Biden and Joe Manchin via the TOP Lobbyist for Kenan Controlled EXXON-MOBIL!!! 


Here is Gold Walker with her son Allen. Olympia is PRETTIER, in my opinion!!!





The last I saw Olympia was at this Tennessee Williams event:


See 3/5 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/confession-scott-kenan-stood-in.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/09/overnight-much-maligned-by-me-john.html




My Facebook Friends Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams design and manufacture furniture in North Carolina -- and Mitchell is especially close to Hard-Drug Trafficking Dem. Gov. Roy Cooper!!!


He and I get into TIFTS on Facebook, now and then, because he is such a BULLY, he allows no one to disagree with him on his threads.






Mitchell Gold
Facebook
You're friends on Facebook
Lives in Conover, North Carolina

Mitchell

Mitchell Gold
Please sign this petition that is in conjunction with Plea to Pope Francis ad that was published in New York Times on behalf of homeless LGBT youth. This moral failure must be challenged and it must end. Your voice is needed along with others. Please share with your friends. http://chn.ge/1fyDh9l
Enter

Mitchell

Mitchell Gold
Jim gabbert is a terrific pro LGBT guy. Please don't be so strident or angry to everyone on in my feed.
Enter

You sent

Jim Gabbert writes/speaks for himself. It would be better for you to defend him against me publicly. Secrecy = Death. Remember, my college friend I founded the first Gay Group at Denison University with, now Superior Court Judge in L.A., Dean Hansell, co-founded GLAAD, and my 4th cousin is Allan Gurganus, whose book, play, and TV Movie "Oldest Confederate Widow Tells All" was loosely based on my Great Grandmother who killed a rattlesnake in the back yard with a broomstick at her 100th birthday party. I worked for Tennessee Williams. Tough People R Us!!! Anyway, I've literally risked my life many times -- and lost all my wealth because of bullies, and I won't be bullied by anyone.
Enter

Mitchell

Mitchell Gold
So you should know better not to bully.
Enter

You sent

Looking back this morning, I would say that my error was to assume Jim was meaning more than was in his words, but I only stated what Biblical Scholars claim about the nature of Jesus -- and the problem with the Bible is that it spawned tons of different forms of Christianity, while Jews have three and Muslims two. The failure is due to those who WROTE the Bible, which did not begin until Mark 30 years after JC's death, and John 100 years later. I get constantly bullied -- called names, told I will be beaten up, etc. -- and I HAVE been beaten up severely, jailed and nut house committed several times each on lies, then fought and got my record cleared. I hope that has never happened to you when you spoke the truth that you could prove!!! This was not on your threads -- the closest was Trish somebody who insisted that homosex is a sin, etc. I blocked her after trying to discuss. Anyway, you are right that I shuld have taken a deep breath and been more circumspect. Scott
Enter

Mitchell

Mitchell Gold
I deleted your comment about the fake pages because i'm hoping my post will get people to sign the important letter we are trying to get millions of people to sign. Your comment could cast aspersions on the great video Stan Mitchell did. THANKS!
Enter

You sent

Thanks for explaining, but I have never before known a JEW (observant or not), to count on a Christian Minister -- when Jesus couldn't POSSIBLY have been the son of God -- to stand up for lies to win something GOOD!!! BUT, I believe you know my Kenan Family paid Joe Biden and Joe Manchin almost as much as Donald Trump -- and THAT is why Biden and Manchin are BLOCKING all these Bills, lately!!! Also, our mutual friend Del Shores filled me in how BOTH the Democrat and Republican Politicians with nearly every Christian Minister in his Texas hometown was arrest on Drug Charges when the Feds finally came in.
Enter

Mitchell

Mitchell Gold
I will continue to delete your posts if they're not on topic. Thanks.
Enter

You sent

So WHAT??? I get thousands of hits per day on my Political Blog, and my friends who claim they are big in Hard Drug Trafficking with Gov. Cooper (your apparent friend), know he is in business with my Kenan Family in Chapel Hill who used our EXXON-MOBIL, and Bank of America to put Trump into power -- plus our mutual friend Del Shores knows all about all of that. Facebook is for teasing fake Liberals and fake Christians (usually Republicans), and I couldn't care less who thinks they have a right to shut me up like a NAZI CHRISTIAN!!! I now work mostly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', Jamie Lee Curtis, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, and Nancy Pelosi (I got a letter from Nancy just a couple of days ago), to FORCE Biden to act more like a Progressive Dem. IF you don't like that, that is YOUR BUSINESS, but I would NEVER remove your comments from my FB page.






Gov. Cooper with Wes Taylor, then engaged to Ryan Lee Burris, who is on the right. SINCE THEN, both Wes and Ryan have died of DRUG OVERDOSES.



Ryan was the Third Vice Chair of the the New Hanover County Democrats and partnered then with Republican Ex-NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, who DEFINITELY Traffics Drugs with my Kenan Family in Chapel Hill.



Allen Walker with Rachel and Thom Goolsby


OH, LOOK!!! Thom Goolsby ALSO TRAFFICS DRUGS with Gold Walker's son Allen -- the BIGGEST SUPPORTER of Republican-running-as-a-Democrat, Steve Miller, who is getting ALL OF THE REPUBLICAN CONTRIBUTIONS -- this to OUST Congressman David Rouzer -- but only my BUDDY, Jason Minnicozzi, is a TRUE PATRIOT, so please vote for him this coming spring in the Dem Primary!!!



Jason Minnicozzi


And the NEXT PERSON as Dem. Third Vice Chair here in the county, was Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose, she and her husband Steven Rose, not only had a SPECIAL MEETING when Bill Clinton came to Wilmington to campaign for Hillary in 2016 -- BECAUSE THEY ARE DRUG-TRAFFICKERS, TOGETHER -- they lived next-door to me then, and the Drug Dealers came to their apartment night and day to buy HUGE QUANTITIES!!!


Steven and Maddy were HONEST ENOUGH to admit that everyone knows Roy Cooper is a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER -- but at least he's not an ABJECT RACIST!!!





And pretty much EVERYONE IN TOWN now knows that our Dem. NC State Representative, Deb Butler, is partnered with Republican Jonathan Deputy in Hard-Drug Trafficking -- and Deb's wife, Anni Parra, DIED OF AN OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018!!!



Blond Deb Butler with her late wife, Anni Parra:





And I ran Jonathan Deputy off -- he had been CHEATING GOLD WALKER out of $20,000.00/year as a Property Manager -- and Gold THANKED ME and called me "KING MIDAS" -- LOL!!!


Jon Deputy also trafficked with Gold's son, Allen Walker, as well as with Dem. US Congress Candidate Steve Miller -- HA!!!


And just to wrap this all up, Mitchell Gold PRODUCED my buddy Del Shores's last movie:



THIS movie kind of FLOPPED


Del is more FAMOUS for his FIRST MOVIE -- which SEEMS to be set in Wilmington, North Carolina -- although it is set in Li'l Ole Texas:






And LAST, is that I got a FACEBOOK NOTICE that my high-school friend in West Chester, PennsylvaniaEric Lorgus, is RUNNING FOR MAYOR and REFUSES to run except as an INDEPENDENT!!!


Eric's family owns Lorgus Florists -- right near the MAIN INTERSECTION of town -- which explains ME growing up there!!!




So, TOMORROW, I hope to write Eric Lorgus -- to let him know what I have been doing -- and with whom -- trying to IMPROVE Wilmington, North Carolina. I had NO IDEA of the wealth and power of my Kenan relatives -- back while I was in high school!!!







Tennessee Williams gets the LAST WORD -- spoken from the same set in London as seen in the meme at the top of this posting!!!:








.

No comments: