Monday, October 11, 2021

RP: This Morning, Robert Powers of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., CALLED ME to Tell Me that Patrick Stansbury is SO LOST to METH and ALCOHOL that HE HAD TO RETIRE, and a GROUP is Negotiating to BUY THE COMPANY!!! The PROBLEM is that MY BLOGGING is DESTROYING THEIR BUSINESS -- Pity, no???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/this-morning-robert-powers-of-pentagon.html



From my high-school friend Bob Jones's FACEBOOK PAGE, today!!!



>>> EVERYONE at Pentagon Publishing, Inc.BLOCKED THIS EMAIL -- but NO ONE blocked it at the USMMA, Justice, State Departments -- or the CIA or FBI -- LOL!!!



 Scott Kenan

17m  · 

Shared with Public


Episcopalians are SO HUMOROUS, my Kenan Family CONTROLS THEM and they are the BIGGEST White Supremacist and Hard-Drug Trafficking Church in the USA -- if you don't count the Presbyterian Church. 


ALL CHRISTIANS support those things, as Jesus could not possibly die and take off like a "Meat-Rocket into outer-space"


Last night I TOOK OUT the Admiral heading the US Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY. He worked for my Kenan Family all his life driving their biggest OIL TANKERS for EXXON-MOBIL and is a PUPPET of Donald Trump!!! 


TODAY, I got a call BEGGING ME to stop -- because I'm causing IRREPARABLE HARM to their DRUG BUSINESS -- LOL!!! 


Bob Jones got his copy of that via email, last night. OTHERS can google my name in quotes followed by "the weather continues" to find it. And YES, I've had LOTS of communication with today's Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Michael Curry, as well as the most previous person in that position, Katherine Jefferts Schori:






The Episcopal Church, USA, was BANNED FROM VOTING with the Mother Church of England -- and ALL OF THE REST of the Worldwide Anglican Communion for SEVERAL YEARS -- because of Katherine Jefferts Schori's WITCH MANEUVERS!!!









>>> OK, THE ONLY QUESTION was whether or not to write to the Pentagon Publishing employees whom I KNOW (plus Rob Powers), and NOT Patrick Stansbury -- as Rob had asked -- or to go PUBLIC.


Since I'M NOT A CRIMINAL and have NOTHING TO HIDE, I'm going PUBLIC, and will send this to ALL I SENT THE ORIGINAL, yesterday:



So, to: 


Vice Admiral Joachim "Jack" Buono

US Merchant Marine Academy Superintendent

ExternalAffairs@usmma.edu


Cc: aaf@usmmaalumni.com

maradpressoffice@dot.gov

mike@collegiatepubs.com

rob@pentagon-usa.us

info@pentagon-usa.us

flynn@pentagon-usa.us

joel@pentagon-usa.us

leegosney@outlook.com, 

meganbb@live.unc.edu

divdi@live.unc.edu

president@northcarolina.edu

outreachcharlotte@fbi.org

info@kyrstensinema.com

press@manchin.senate.gov

https://ncdoj.gov/contact-doj/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/


October 11, 2021


Dear Rob, Mike, Geri, Joel, and yes, Lee E. Gosney, Jr.,


I am addressing Rob and the rest of you -- since PUSSY-BOY Vice Adm Joachim "Jack" Buono is AFRAID TO!!! HE is to the MERCHANT MARINE what Rex Tillerson (who signed the deal with Vladimir Putin for Kenan Companies EXXON-MOBIL and Bank of America to make HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's vast Oil Reserves), was to the DESTRUCTION of the US STATE DEPARTMENT!!!




One of my MANY LETTERS for which I got received receipts from Rex Tillerson:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/re-post-my-letter-to-secretary-of-state.html


And here is one that went SUPER-VIRAL -- connecting Tennessee Williams to Maria St. Just and her Morgan-Grenfell Bank -- that she SOLD to become the CORE of Deutsche Bank's International Banking and the ONLY MAJOR BANK that would lend money to the Trump and Kushner Families -- and it is the CONDUIT through which Putin and Russian Oligarchs sent Donald Trump TONS OF MONEY!!!





OK, I have to assume that after twenty-some hours before Rob called me, he either spoke with or emailed with ALL OF YOU on how to proceed with me -- and he was CIVIL and PROFESSIONALLY-VOICED -- but ADMITTED that Patrick Stansbury and his BIG-TITTED WIFE, Gloria (who is HALF CHEROKEE -- while I am only 1/16 Cherokee), have been having CONNIPTIONS over my blogging and sending out Letters.


So, let's CALM DOWN and get into the SEXUAL HISTORY of Pentagon Publishing and how all of us have related SEXUALLY to each other. To start off, here is something I posted on Facebook, today:

tS3p08nso11he 
Shared with Public
Public
WAY too funny -- I am VERY CONNECTED to John Cusack -- because of his work in Clint Eastwood's TERRIBLE FILM of John Berendt's INCREDIBLY GOOD BOOK, "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil".


My co-worker at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., back then, Geraldine (Flynn) Miller, sold Sonny Seilor, the OWNER of UGA's mascot, UGA, (pronounced UGH - uh) full page ads in UGA's magazine, the "UGA-zine", implying she would have SEX with him.


One day Geri called me at home in a PANIC because Sonny wanted to come visit and SCREW HER!!!


What is so funny is that Sonny, a real lawyer, played the JUDGE in the film, and Jack Thompson played Sonny Seilor, whom JUDGE Sonny Seilor had to JUDGE (or moderate the trial for the jury)!!!




ALSO, my boyfriend then, Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, CA, and I MET the Lady Chablis in her dressing room after we caught her performance in a gay bar in Savannah, GA -- the night Lady Diana was ASSASSINATED by the Royal Family.


LATER, we were closest to the BOMB at the Atlanta Olympics that was placed CLOSEST TO ME, to take me out for my NAZI MOTHER!!!


But we moved off before its detonation, and I later met the CIA Agent in charge of that who had watched Marc and I leave, who decided they had to set it off -- and could not RISK RETRIEVING IT -- HA!!!

tS3p08nso41he 
Shared with Public
Public

MORE total trash from a Wilmington Christian Liar -- LOL!!!


But at least this shows ONE foolish Politician in attendance -- with OTHER FOOLS!!! Check out what I did to a TOP ADMIRAL and lifelong Exxon-Mobil employee (like Rex Tillerson also worked lifetime for my Kenan Family), AND UNC Chapel Hill (founded by and still controlled by Kenans).


Google my name in quotes plus "the weather continues" to find it -- and this morning they called me and BEGGED ME to stop publishing proof of their crimes -- HA!!!


As I type this, my personal friend, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' is on MSNBC DESTROYING President Biden and Sect. of Transportation Pete Buttigieg -- because they both REFUSE to remove Trump's unfair Tariffs on Chinese goods (which cost the Chinese the business, but it is AMERICAN CONSUMERS who pay the High Tariff Prices).


THIS IS WHY DEMOCRATS will eventually IMPEACH and CONVICT Roman Catholic Joe Biden -- LOL!!!


Here is Vice Admiral Joachim "Jack" Buono, Superintendent of the US Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, New York





>>> BTW, today I got THANKS ON FACEBOOK from TWO Captains of International Cruise Ships who are GRADS of USMMA -- for TELLING THE TRUTH about TRAITOR Vice Adm "Jack" Buono -- HA!!!


>>> OK -- BACK TO SEX AND THE PENTAGON PUBLISHING EMPLOYEES!!!


Rob Powers: I never met the man and have no reason to speculate about his sex life!!!


Mike Massicott: Mike not only told me he would LOVE to be in a "Manwich" with me (Mike in the center with dorks up each other's rumps), he ADMITTED that his BIG-TIT BABY , Caroline (Price) Massicott , blackmailed him into MARRIAGE!!!



See halfway down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/omigod-nc-rep-holly-grange-is-devils.html


ALSO, in my ENTIRE LIFE -- ONLY MIKE MASSICOTT honestly mistook me for JESUS COME BACK!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html


Geri Flynn and her husband Joel Miller: To begin with, Patrick Stansbury RAPED GERI when the two of them worked for the DALE CORPORATION in Tennessee -- BEFORE they moved to Georgia!!! This is why Joel Miller has always HATED PATRICK'S GUTS!!!


And Joel -- after showing me his half-erect GIANT ITALIAN COCK, told me how he used to ROLL GAY GUYS, by getting then to BLOW HIM FIRST in the parking lot where it was dark -- behind BACKSTREET GAY BAR, then STEAL THEIR WALLETS!!!


Since Geri ALWAYS SAID her holes, both front and back, are TOO SMALL for Joel's MASSIVE MANHOOD, I offered to suck him off and let him POUND MY BUTT, but while Joel was WILLINGGeri was not too thrilled, so I never did.


Lee E. Gosney, Jr.: Lee is the physically MOST DISGUSTING, and always FREELY ADMITTED to me that he and my father set up the Drug Mafias of Atlanta, GA and Wilmington, NC -- and also that his WIFE'S TEETH are TOO PROMINENT for her to blow him, and he would LIKE ME TO!!!


Remember, Lee Gosney RESCUED Patrick Stansbury's GAY BROTHER, MICHAEL STANSBURY from the State Mental Hospital -- where Patrick had him so OVER-MEDICATED that he was barely conscious and DROOLING all the time!!!


Now, he has Mike Stansbury HAPPY, GAY, and ONLY SMOKING POT!!!






And FINALLY (for now), Patrick Stansbury -- when he wanted to BUY BACK my Pentagon Publishing Stock -- and he KNEW I owned 380 shares, or he would NOT WANT TO BUY THEM BACK, told me they were valued at $100.00 each, and then when he did the MATH and he owed me $38,000.00, he FREAKED and then claimed they were only worth $10.00 each -- and THEN claimed FORGET IThe would not pay me a CENTmy first cousin's daughter, Andrea Opperman -- who went through FULL CONVERSION  TO JEW (like her father)TOTALLY BITCHED PATRICK OUT on a Facebook Thread -- and Patrick DID PAY me $3,800.00!!!


Andrea Opperman in 2015.


ALSO, Geri Flynn/Miller promised me $2,000.00 for all of my Pentagon Publishing LEADS and CONTACTS, but after I gave them all to her both electronically -- and printed out on over 100 paper pages -- she said FORGET IT, and only paid me $50.00 WHOOPS!!! -- Geri paid me $500.00 -- on a GNF, Inc. check that CLEARED!!!


https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ga/0056226


So Patrick must pay me what he still owes me -- and so must Geri (actually, GERRY),Flynn -- BUT DOUBLED for the LIES AND TROUBLE I have gone through -- BEFORE I can be nicer to Pentagon Publishing, Inc.!!!


I ASSUME it is everyone here -- except Lee Gosney -- who hope to BUY PENTAGON PUBLISHING, Inc., NO???


And BTW: I still possess the FB Threads I just referred to and they would be ACCEPTED IN COURT -- if I decide to SUE Patrick and Gerry -- HA!!!




NOW, it is Robert Powers' turn to make a COUNTER-PROPOSAL!!!


ALL BEST,

Scott














.

No comments: