Thursday, November 22, 2012

MORE Clarity on Wal-Mart and WHAT I DISCOVERED ABOUT THEM!!!

 
 
 
 

>>> SOON, A POST ON MY THANKSGIVING, but first this from my Facebook Page:



I'd like to remind readers that it was one of the assistant store managers of the Wal-Mart near College Rd. and Market, who when I told him EARLY in my stay in Wilmington (Jan. 2011 - Apr. 2012), what I was up to busting narco-trafficking Republicans, excitedly SPILLED ALL THE BEANS of company memos he had received a couple of years go. In them, employees were told that Wal-Mart's policy toward the passage of "ObamaCare" (aka RomneyCare -- and in a minute you will see the REAL reason Mitt Romney's team passed it in Massechusetts. NOTHING that looks pretty from TODAY's Republicans is what it APPEARS to be), was that they could DROP company insurance on sub-top employees and the government pay it instead.  

 The company said in the memo that they intended to use the HUGE savings to CONTINUE to buy up farmland in the United States -- Wal-Mart ALREADY being the buyer who had inflated farmland prices while all other real estate in the US had then tanked.
 
The purpose was to control FOOD PRICES in the US, which with ongoing scams like ethanol and other uses of farms to produce NON-FOODs, food proces would SKYROCKET and Wal-Mart become the effective FINANCIAL DICTATOR of the United States (the Republican-appointed Supremes ALREADY having declared money equals speach, there would be NO STOPPING them DOMINATING EVERYTHING in the US, eventually).

 This "comment box" has ALREADY frozen three times on me, so I'll post and continue . . .

Like · · · · Promote
  • Scott Kenan Also remember that it was the branch of FSNB (Fort Sills National Bank), that bills itself as "Armed Forces Banking" INSIDE THAT WAL-MART that gave me so much trouble, the bank manager (a black woman), making hand signals with someone in the main checkout that has the cigarettes displayed, and often making UREGENT-FACED cell calls while watching them whenever I appeared at that branch.
 
 

  •  
    Scott Kenan Google in my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , to see more on FSNBs cooperation with SUPER 8 Hotel (where Evan Fish and i lived during hurricane Irene IMMEDIATELY before Ben David's corrupted Wilmington cop-buddies with Sheriff's deputies FORCED Evan to jump to his death and EVEN ENCOURAGED THE CROWD OF DRUG TRASH IN THE STREETS THE COPS HAD HERDED THERE TO SHOOT AS A CHORUS "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!!!"
  •  
  •  
  • THIS murder investigation will be OPENED PROMPTLY. Evan knew TOO much about Ben David's operation -- and also knew my former co-worker at Pentagon Publishing, Inc of Snellville, GA www.pentagon-usa.com , Lee Gosney (who had planned so much with owner Patrick Stansbury and Michael Massicott (Patrick's ACTUAL boss). Evan had worked with Lee before in Maine when for a period of time, Evan was the LARGEST importer of cocaine into Maine -- a business he had DESPARATELY been trying to get out of until his former girlfriend Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner pretended to be his girlfriend and ran up to him after the Sheriff's negotiator had talked Evan back from the edge, whispered something in his ear, and before jumping, Evan hollered "There's NO WAY OUT!!!"
  •  
  •  
  • At the massive Christian funeral held by Evan's family, Ellie played the role of the widow. I hope she hangs from a noose one day after a FAIR trial!!!
  •  
  •  
  • www.scottkenan.com
    In the early 1980s, I stumbled into working a stint as Tennessee Williams' perso...
    nal assistant. The hows, wheres, whys, and Oh-My-God!s of this incredible experience, I've turned into a book, Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams. I accompanied Tennessee everywhere from t...
    See More
  • Scott Kenan Also, don't forget Wal-Mart's operative Amy Fortenberry, who had led a SECRET 20 lawyer "ATTACK-DOG GROUP" (HER description to me), of twenty lawyers charges with making LEGAL HELL for all who in any serious way challenged Wal-Mart's practices or  policies. She stayed at her parents' house -- Chip and the mother -- just off S. Hairston Rd., below Memoiral Drive while ALLEGEDLY recovering from dizzy spells after a traffic accident. SHE not only WRECKED my yardsales so I got LESS from FEWER people, but ALSO worked directly with the narco-trafficker from Colombia who had bought his blue house on W. Mountain Street FAR below market value by working a deal BEFORE it could hit the market -- which had PISSED OFF several local residents I knew who wanted to bid on the house when it hit foreclosure auction.
  •  
  •  
  • See:
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com
It is such an interesting thing having this post of yours. I was interested with...
the topic as well as the flow of the story. Keep up doing this. legal highs
 
(anonymous)
 

 

  • Scott Kenan And THEN Amy Fortenberry had me POISONED on a tamale that SHE WENT INTO THE KITCHEN AND MADE, being gone for more than twenty minutes, in a Mexican restaurant in Tucker. THIS is the time I REALLY NEARLY DIED, and WHY I CRY when i see my relatives and others "Like"-ing Wal-Mart on FACEBOOK!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Scott
 
(Thanks for reading my blog!!!)
 
 
.
 

No comments: