Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Let's REAR-END Some "Yankees"!!!

 
REAR END of David and Lyn Wilson's Oregon-plated car.
 
 
 
 
>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A GENEROUS FRIEND:


I sure wish you would get OVER thinking Mexicans (including banks -- I used Banco Azteca today), can't scrounge up any money. There was TONS more that I could see in the drawer behind the bullet-proof glass.
 
Is this REALLY your reason for reducing the amount you originally said you would send but that PayPal (you realized) would do me no good without my debit card???
 
While it is ANOTHER example of your CULTURALLY INDUCED RACISM, at least if this IS your reason, it is NOT CONSCIOUS on your part. And I STILL think the drugs you take either for that sort of "pre"-diabetes or the testosterone for "male enhancement" are what cause you to think like a Michelle Bachman Pretzel Twist (previously known as "Pretzel Logic").
 
But I can't hold it against you since you bail me out in every jam. Traditionally through the ages, people with money have supported artists who were undermining their philosophies -- so this situation is actually QUITE common.
 
I'm too tired to blog today after today's MANY shocks. Thank God I already sent a photo of David Wilson's car with licence plate and the front of where he's staying with his former wife, Lyn, to Law Enforcement. I don't know if he let the air out of my tire last night or not (I DID accuse him of it as he pulled to the "curb" in his car to talk to one of the Oregonians who are staying here -- and he didn't respond), but since the tire was visibly half-flat today and did NOT register low late last night with the dash idiot light, it will be flat-ish again by tomorrow morning if leaking (or hit again).
 
I think they (the Wilsons), are from Eugene area of Washington and David is a hairless (now), former hippie completely covered with freckles and on the fat side and near obese. His "wife's" comments about her church's mission to feed hungry and shelter them INSIDE a gated beautiful community in Tijuana, Mexico are what got me suspicious -- ditto Dave's having me put in my wifi code in his iPhone to use MY Internet (which I would not normally mind at all -- but his house has wifi, so ODD), his wife's STRONG "sailor's vocabulary" -- including "pussy", "cock", and NO problem discussing ALL the many shocking things I have blogged about curling many people's hair. This stuff just is NOT the language used so easily by church missionaries, as she claims to be.
 
Additionally, after I told Dave I'd sent a lot of info to Law Enforcement in the US and Mexico re: narco-trafficking, he said "Shit, I've made a lot of money off drugs over the years." And he and Lyn have NO HOME now, Bank of America having refused to take ANY of the short-sale offers on their home that they got -- maybe BoA was too strict -- or maybe BoA knew they had set up crooked deals, they just let it go and claim they travel like vagabonds staying with relatives and friends (mostly) in US and Mexico.
 
Additionally, in front of me while Dave and I were alone (he's visited on his own a couple of times, bumming cigs like he just gave in to not smoking, but denying that's the case. He also asked me to open a bottle of wine for him -- which I thought was a bit presumptuous, but did it), he called AT&T and in short order talked them into forgiving his $2,000.00 USD data overage by claiming FALSELY (he told me it was a lie), that he had left the phone in a restaurant and just got it back after a week. HE FIRST BRAGGED THAT HE HAD JUST USED THIS TRICK A FEW WEEKS AGO AS WELL FOR A SIMILAR-SIZED BILL WITH AT&T, and then he even got the woman from customer service to add a "Mexican Plan" to reduce his charge on calling from Mexico from 99 to 69 cents per minute -- AND SHE AGREED TO BACK-DATE IT TO COVER THE CALLS HE'S MADE IN THE LAST WEEK -- YES, I HEARD HER AS HE HAD IT ON SPEAKER-PHONE -- and THOSE CALLS BEING DURING THE TIME HE HAD "LEFT THE PHONE IN THE RESTAURANT"!!!
 
And that $2,000.00 overcharge was for DATA OVERAGE!!!
 
Now YOU TELL ME: How could he do this except that he's a narco-trafficker and AT&T has been MANY times implicated as the most crooked phone company in the US -- on a par with and ACTUALLY HAVING SPECIAL DEALS WITH TelCel -- owned by Carlos Salim (Slim) the richest man in the world who ALSO controlled the NEW YORK TIMES for some time and hence the WILMINGTON (NC) STAR NEWS -- Kevin Maurer being the CIA's BIGGEST news-controller in Wilmington (when he's NOT writing books like NO EASY DAY about Bin Laden's capture -- or interviewing ME by phone here in Mexico to write about next -- but really to get the scoop for CIA).
 
And the call to Clerk of Court in Cook County, IL was probably MORE informative to the five people I got passed to there than it was to me. I made CERTAIN the last four got the case number before telling them the details. It DOES seem that Mssrs. Jaime Southheimer, plaintiff, and Mr. Randy Briefs, lawyer at Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d), LLC law firm, Chicago, have me in a perfect situation on THEIR surface, but top people at Cook County made CERTAIN I got the right phone numbers for American Bar Assoc. and Chicago Bar Assoc. PLUS their websites to try to disbar (or better yet, de-BRIEF) Mr. BRIEFS!!!
 
When I spoke about the drug situation and Jaime's role (which he told me about himself) -- to the guy in the "Pauper Petition" office, he put me through to someone who identified himself as "Judge XXXXXX". Had I known to listen carefully for Judge Maddux (the judge in charge), I would have noticed the last name. As it was, I was so surprised to be actually SPEAKING with a Judge -- and he certainly spoke with a Judge's authority. But after he heard about the Chicago Drug Mafia parts, he (rather than hang up), transferred me WITHOUT A WORD to the cue for the main number. LOL!!!
 
I did NOT even mention that Jaime Southheimer claimed to be a member in some very exclusive Chicago gay clubs where Mayor Rahm Emanuel and President Obama probably ALSO partied in the past. HA!!!
 
That will come later, I expect.
 
In any case, I now plan to try again to disbar District Attorney Ben David, Sen. Thom Goolsby, and maybe some others in Wilmington. Because David Nash has ALREADY either been forced into retirement or had his name taken off the law firm's name -- due to my blogging -- I will not likely press for his being dis-barred.
 
I will ADD Jaime Southheimer and Mr. Randy Briefs to the list of those I will try to have tried for RACKETEERING as well.
 
More after I sleep.
 
And thanks again for the help. I already paid the balance of the rent to Beatriz tonight, so I don't have to worry about that.
 
Scott
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:12 PM, MR. GENEROSITY wrote:



and have collected the $100, I'll send $300 by WU. More than the $400 you intend to collect today might exceed the payouter's cash capacity. I'll ring your PV phone to give you the second tracking number. I'll put the same in an email.
 
 

 
 
The Wilson's car infront of where they stay on Islas Marias in Chacala, Mexico (the Nayarit one), across the street and a couple of doors down from the HUGE wooden gates to Chacalita, the gated community for wealthy Gringos, Mexicans, etc. Dave and Lyn live in back. Walk through the walkway to left of building and they live in a small house in back.
 
 
 
 Scott

.

No comments: