Saturday, November 24, 2012

QUICKLY!!! (due to being in shopping mall and nic-fit coming on)

 
John Uecker is MESMERIZING as he attempts to buy this "STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN" which is ACTUALLY in the house (here pictured) where Tennessee Williams was born!!! Photo circa 2010.





>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH JOHN UECKER/JOSEPH C. FAULT, JR:


Oh FUCK YOU, John Uecker!!!
 
I've had ENOUGH of your BULL SHIT!!!
 
YOU murdered Tennessee Williams by smothering him with a pillow when Maria St. Just told you my mother claimed she had me PERMANENTLY STUPID on Lithium. I spoke with her this morning and she ADMITS finally that SHE (America's TOP Nazi) is BEAT. My father and I had a GOOD LAUGH over the whole thing (but not in front of her -- or rather in a way she knew we were laughing at her).
 
Also, this morning after getting clarification on how to proceed from a Mexican lawyer, I ALSO met my US Consulate contact in Nuevo Vallarta (not at the Consular Ofice -- it's closed Saturdays), and I have only ONE remaining thing to do before picking up a small art gift as a token of appreciation -- as well as something for (REDACTED) from the US Government thanking her for helping us get the story on the guys from Oregon.
 
So BUGGER OFF and get back to dying (or whatever it is you are spending your time on earth doing). You certainly aren't LIVING!!!
 
Scott
On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Joseph Fault ; wrote:
 

 

You say you have dropped your U.S. car insurance--the monthly premium of $60 being handled by your Benefits overseer. Since you traveled for the last week in October to Atlanta, I presume your insurance was still in force.


You should reinstate your policy promptly, because eventually you may be deported by Mexican authority as an undesirable tourist and will be on U.S. roads again. With a car you can preserve some of your possessions. I think you will be returning to Wilmington, where your Benefits and bank account are established. Whether both of these--as well as possession of your car--can be wiped out by the Chicago law firm remains unknown to you and me. Your presence in Wilmington to deal with these problems seems best, since you--remote in Mexico--cannot be effective.
 
I hope your relationship with (REDACTED), and some other Chacalans, can be straightened out.


 
 
Mssrs. Tennessee Williams and Scott D. Kenan have CONCLUDED this little drama, and are pictured LEAVING THE THEATER (some time ago).
 
Gracias, to ALL for your KIND attention!!!
 
 
The ReplyBot
 
 
.

No comments: