Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Some GHOSTS of My Wilmington PAST!!!






Blog readers from summer 2011 will remember that it was my friend Deb Baratta, a scientist working in research in the "Triangle" area (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill) for a MAJOR corporation (GE, or similar), who was BEATEN SO BAD BY SHERIFF's DEPUTIES after she WALKED across Snow's Cut Bridge to get to her car on the other side AND DRUGS WERE THEN BEING UNLOADED.


When Deb was admitted to The Oaks Mental Hospital (where I was amusing my way through my FIRST involunatry commitment), her thighs were TOTALLY BLACK & BLUE which she said the Deputies had done to her -- and PROBABLY had RAPED HER AS WELL, but she couldn't remember BECAUSE THEY HAD ALSO SEVERELY DRUGGED HER TO BE CERTAIN SHE ACTED "CRAZY" ENOUGH FOR ADMISSION!!! !!! !!!


Since EVERYONE, including her husband -- I THINK his name is MARK BARATTA -- and Deb claimed he was a VERY SERIOUS amature student of ALL THINGS KENAN FAMILY, NEVER would talk to me on the phone about the situation, but he and their adult daughter Christy BLOCKED Deb's phone from receiving my calls -- and Christy's as well, I am posting BOTH those cell phone numbers. Mr. Baratta: (919) 830-9634 and Christy, (919) 810-5854.


If Law Enforcement does not want to talk to them, maybe some KENANS would like to know why the husband is such an AVID researcher of all things Kenan!!! The Baratta's home LAND-LINE phone number (Deb was in the throws of divorcing her husband whom she claimed to me was cruel, and living SPARATELY from him at the time of her commitment -- but has moved back with him since, AND LOST HER CAREER), is (919) 212-5583.


I just got off the phone (by calling Deb's cell number that I will NOT post), and Deb seems to be HONEST in claiming NONE of these things happened to her except the ARREST and COMMITMENT. Additionally, she is still not working, claims to be on NO psych meds now, and does NOT want me to re-post her UNFLATTERING mug-shot, a request I will honor.


But WHAT happened to her memory -- and COMPLETE lack of remembering that her legs from groin (she pulled her shorts-legs up fully to her labia exposing the SOLID black & blue flesh there), nearly to knees was ENTIRELY SWOLLEN and discolored.


All I can GUESS is that the SHOCK of the whole thing -- PROBABLY including multiple rapes to INCREASE the shock -- FRIED her memory eventually, especially in the atmosphere of living with her husband (whom she sometimes had characterized as "sadistic" while we were in The
OAKS together -- medical records will show that I was only lightly medicated on Lithium and a sleep aid at night, so I was NOT out of MY mind any more than USUAL -- a HA!!! is called for here, but this is NOT at all funny.


In any case, the PROBLEM for the Sheriff's Deputies was that with Deb's SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH JOB and mostly stability (although I think they actually DID find some marijuana on her -- even the COPS smoke THAT!!!), they had a PROBLEM worse that just Street Trash knowing about the mini-subs -- and NEARLY everyone at Mercy House Shelter KNEW ALL ABOUT those mini-sub drug deliveries: Robbie Trahan, "Jersey" (Michael Keogh), James "Whitehead" "Licker" Lester, Evan Fish (how never lived in Mercy House that I know of), and others whose names I'm now blanking on.




Here are MORE postings about Deb Baratta (and I met her on the same visit that I met Evan Fish -- whom I did not see again, until a couple of months later when he was ALSO staying at the SUPER 8 Hotel on Market Street, but in someone else's room. Evan moved into MY room when his friend(s) checked out, and we lived together for a week, including Hurricane Irene. Right after that, CORRUPTED Police and Sheriff's Deputies FORCED Evan to jump to his death -- and with the help of the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS (PROBABLY Kevin Maurer, the CIA OPERATIVE who NOT only controls the CITY DESK at the paper, but writes BOOKS about the KILLING OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (NO EASY DAY) , for the CIA as well (Disclaimer: I have had a copy of Kevin's book -- since he PRETENDED to be interveiwing me for his next book by phone (at MY expense -- he needed ME to call HIM so there was NO RECORD of the calls on the STAR NEWS's BILLS!!!), but was ACTUALLY gathering info from me for the CIA.
 
 
 
Well, those OTHER promised links to what I previously wrote about Deb Baratta:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Interesting to me tonight that the posts about Deb usually are also about Evan Fish. I blogged ENOUGH about Evan already. Now, I will POST the phone numbers of those in his family that ABUSED ME BADLY back then, although James Fish, his father, was REASONABLE to me, if NOT wanting to believe what I had to say.
 
 
Evan's mother (remarried after a divorce), Lynn Berger: (330) 234-1375. She was more grieving than difficult, but I did NOT call her later, after the ORIGINAL SHOCK, like I did the others.
 
 
Evan's former girlfriend from Maine who tried to KEEP HIM IN NARCO-TRAFFICKING so he absolutely HATED her and SUCCESSFULLY PUNKED her out of a few hundred dollars while he stayed in the hotel with me. Evan and I LAUHED over his EXCELLENT success in this SEVERAL TIMES.
 
 
It was ELLIE (Eleanor Schwaner), whom the Sheriff's negotiator told me had run up to Evan after Wilmington Police RELEASED Ellie from the floor below where they held her IMMEDIATELY after SHE reported on Police Radio that she had successfully talked Evan back from the edge of the parking deck after a SIX-HOUR stand-off.
 
 
Ellie whispered something quickly into Evan's ear, and he IMMEDIATELY jumped off the parking deck (about September 3, 2011), yelling "There's NO WAY OUT!!!" he got tangled in the power lines, "briefly" on the way down, and died a few hours later.
 
 
Ellie starred as the "widow" at Evan's HUGE CHRISTIAN FUNERAL in Ohio -- and Evan HATED CHRISTIANS and CHRISTIANITY, calling them DEVIL WORSHIP to me. Do you SEE how Christianity has gotten such a BAD REPUTATION -- from PROTESTANTS (not ALL of them)???
 
 
Ellie Schwaner's phone number: (207) 446-5452.
 
 
Craig Fultz, Evans first cousin (and he is STILL subscribed to THIS BLOG!!!), then, a student at Kent State University: (330) 234-1708.
 
 
>>> I ALSO HAVE the phone number of Evan's female confidant whom he was NOT having a romantic relationship with while I knew him. This woman named Heidi told me MANY of the DEPP BACKGROUND story on Ellie Schwaner (not all of it published in this blog), and Evan's relationship with Ellie -- PERFECTLY CONFIRMING what Evan had told me.
 
 
I guess that will do it for my GHOSTS for now. Slome of my readers might not know that THIS BLOG has been dedicated to the memory of EVAN FISH since the day he was MURDERED.
 
 
Thank you for reading all of that!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
Evan Fish was ALIVE!!!
 
 
 
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey someone using your photo look at the profile
http://www.spinchat.com/hp/darkstar1234/

Scott Kenan said...

That is actually Evan Fish who was murdered in Sept. 2011 by Wilmington, NC Police Officers and New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies, by making him jump off the 7th floor of a parking deck, claiming it was suicide -- because he knew too much about corrupt Wilmington Democrats and Republicans, both, in the NARCO-TRADE.

So Evan doesn't care any more how his pics are used, and I don't belong to spinchat -- or care to join -- so I can't see the photo in context.

But thanks for letting me know!!!

Scott