Saturday, November 17, 2012

President Obama Must Now PROVE if He's a DEVIL or the BEST President We Have Ever Had (his choice, only)!!!

 
 
This was expressed, I believe, in the early days of Obama's presidency when he REFUSED to take advantage of Democratic control of BOTH legislative bodies, and made excuses for doing EVERYTHING the Republicans DEMANDED. Later, although unable to truly ACTIVELY support a TRAITOR who represented everything Caroline's MARTYRED father GAVE HIS LIFE FIGHTING (or a blackmailed homosexual -- depending on how you look at it), Carolyn and other Kennedys came around after the KNOWING Democrats began to SQUEEZE the presidential BALLS harder than even the Republicans.
 
 
Perhaps the GREATEST HONOR of the last three years of my life spent EXPOSING my parents as the TOP NAZIS IN AMERICA (very tricky business, it's been -- but I have ALREADY triumphed), was getting a personal message of thanks from Carolyn Kennedy Schlossberg.
 
 
Although I know this is open to ALL MANNER OF INTERPRETATION, here is a link to description of how (and I really DID meet and have conversations with Jackie Onassis in 1982 -- in person, not ghost. LOL!!!), Jackie, mostly, JFK, JFK Jr. and even George Washington (as a ham, flipping his wooden dentures but not speaking), came to me like classic Catholic "saint's visions" -- and if you know me AT ALL, you know I do NOT claim to be a SAINT!!!:
 
 
 
 
But more here:
 
 
 
 
 And I know that in ONE blog post, I got very SPECIFIC on the "psycho-mechanics" of all of this, as well as Tennessee Williams's appearing ALMOST FULLY MATERIAL in my bedroom the night he died -- and before I knew of it. In my memoir, I wrote it down to a believable dream, not wanting to suffer TONS of criticism -- especially from NAZI's like my mother.
 
 
If you care to, you can buy my Williams memoir here for only $4.95 USD: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .
 
 
Of NEW interest is the third review added by a friend of Joseph Fault who has convinced me that if he is NOT John Uecker (the murderer of Tennessee Williams), Joseph is working WITH that camp. Strange to give a five-star review, calling the book "interesting" (a VERY mild term), saying NO CONTRADICTIONS with scholarship -- but adding nothing to scholarship (the Williams scholars ALL told me they learned a lot about things not elsewhere in the record AND my book is not scholarship or criticism, it is a PERSONAL MEMOIR revealing the MAN more than his artistic product!!!


Anyway, it annoyed me TO DEATH when this was first posted because the last sentence, a SNIDE little SNIP, was clearly intended to be a SALES KILLER.

 
* * *

OK, the news. Having last night watched the movie AUGUSTUS starring peter O'Toole and Charlotte Rampling, and it being now in the top-of-the-top category of movies for me (which ALSO includes THE BORGIAS, GLADIATOR, BABETTE'S FEAST, A ROOM WITH A VIEW, THE HOURS, and THE AVIATOR), I have decided it is EXACTLY the time for me to retire from using my blog to TRY to CAUSE political change.


I've won -- meaning that I've GOTTEN TO THE BOTTOM OF THINGS and DISCOVERED THE TRUTH ABOUT MY LIFE AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY -- causing them to RESPECT me, even though they don't know what love means, so cannot yet LOVE me.


In the process of doing that, I uncovered a LOT of secrets about the REALITY of politics in the US and elsewhere, and have reported them fairly -- if NOT (usually), to POPULAR ACCLAIM.


LOL!!!


And I have while watching the film last night CAUGHT MYSELF in the GREATEST SIN OF ALL: Believing I could be the "WORLD'S SAVIOR" -- not like Jesus so much as like IN POLITICS.


The world (a collection of life IN the world) must save itself. I DO hope this blog has been informative -- GOD KNOWS I HAVE BEEN PROVOCATIVE -- and I am PROUD AS PUNCH and GRATEFUL AS HELL to have been allowed to serve in this way.


Please take what I have offered and do the BEST each of you can do with it to promote EVERYONE ELSE's greater Liberty, Opportunity, and Justice. It is ONLY in the promotion of others that OUR HEAVENLY FATHER finds cause to promote US.


We only get to keep what we give away.


And THAT is the lesson that I have learned.


Thank you so much for reading my blog,


Scott Kenan
Chacala, Mexico


PS: I forgot to mention that I will NOT be suing anyone or responding to anyone else's lawsuits against me (unless I am forced to for practical reasons). My time will be spent writing, primarily.





.

No comments: