Sunday, November 25, 2012

Scott Kenan SUMMONED (no allegations of illegalities) to Mexican Court TOMORROW!!!

 
CLICK image to enlarge on the blog. I have NOT had this translated, but when the Mayor of Chacala and his translator served it this morning, I was assured that I am NOT charged with breaking any laws, so PRESUMABLY this would also NOT affect my status in Mexico (currently on a Tourist Visa).
 
 
I was told that the hearing will be to air the "aggrieved party's" grievance -- and to get my side as well, with a mutually agreed to resolution to the issue.
 
 
 
 

>>> I DO NOT WANT TO BREAK MY VOLUNTARY AGREEMENT TO KEEP IDENTIFYING INFO OFF THIS BLOG, so I will only very carefully make a few notes here:


1. Hackers have caused EXTREME instability of my computer and THIS BLOG -- and JUST ERASED TWO of my Facebook comments as well!!!


I will take a rest, reboot, and continue regardless soon . . .


2. I would like to THANK all the kind men of Chacala who have driven or walked by my apartment and waved to me and LAUGHED and given the "THUMBS UP" sign beginning shortly after the Mayor served my summons this morning. Since arriving in town a couple of months ago (and discovering WHERE I LIVE (and knowing who owns it), MANY PROUD NATIVE residents have told me to CONTACT THEM FOR SUPPORT if I ever have a problem with my landlord.


She does NOT get along AT ALL with MANY people in town!!! (I seem to be learning why.)


3. I would ALSO like to thank the Mayor (whom I PRESUME has let so many Mexicans -- possibly Authorities -- know that there is MUCH information of my difficulties in Mexico with DRUG MAFIA, including PRI former Mayor of Puerto Vallarta Chava Gonzalez Resendiz, CIA/US Special Forces operative Benjamin Shields of Conchas Chinas (whom I PROVED owned all the various "ObamaHaters2010" and similar websites that at THAT TIME, the US Press reported how UGLY and HATEFUL they were, but claimed they could NOT discover who owned the websites. I did so by simply googling them, which VERY HIGH IN RESULTS gave the Internet authority that had registered them -- including Ben's full name and address in Conchas Chinas).


It was the POLICE CHIEF of Puerto Vallarta (the one recently ATTACKED unsuccessfully by DRUG MAFIA with hand-grenades, etc.), who very KINDLY helped me remove my belongings from an apartment in Ben Shield's property in 2010, although he was SHOCKED to discover that it was partly locked by POLICE HANDCUFFS belonging to the CORRUPTED police in the substation adjacent to Ben Shield's Conchas Chinas property.


The US Press should be CONDEMNED for LYING and not providing this info on the Obama-Haters websites, which anyone using google could easily find then or now. I hadn't even been TRYING to do so when googling "'Ben Shields' Conchas Chinas" it came up about fifth on the list!!!


Also, Ben Shields had MANY 20 - 30 minute conversations with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, NC, to GET INSTRUCTIONS. As all know, I alleged that my mother is the TOP NAZI in the US (as first confirmed to me by Fay Gold of Fay Gold Gallery in Atlanta, GA as well as Beatrice Weinstein, then of the Smoke Rise area of Stone Mountain, GA -- and a friend of Lawrence Buchthal who had me arrested in 1990 on FALSE CHARGES of simple trespass after I DOCUMENTED how Newt Gingrich brought drugs by train from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park on the line that is now a walk-in trail, 200 feet from my house.


I then watched the drugs unloaded behind the main train station in the Park (in a RESTRICTED area I had snuck into), and taken out of the park in Sysco Food Service and Inland Seafood trucks. I followed ONE Sysco truck to the Krystal hamburger restaurant on Memorial Drive (about halfway between I-285 and Hairston Road), and then late that night, watched as crowds of "low-life" type people went through the drive through or to the counter -- AND WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO ORDER, picked up HUGE bags or goods.


I reported this to the Krystal Headquarters, and they wrote me claiming they appreciated my concern, but had investigated, found there had never been anything out of the ordinary, and included coupons for a couple of hamburgers.


I had a SIMILAR experience after watching drugs being sold out of both the drive-up window and front counter at the McDonalds on Market Street in Wilmington, near Kerr Ave., and the counter drug-seller told the manager I had witnessed it, causing HIM to accost me in the parking lot (he came out of the back door smoking a HALF-SMOKED cigarette, so clearly smokes inside as well), and BANNED me FOR A YEAR from the property claiming I had been pan-handling there (I had not). Only a few days before, a crack-whore who DID pan-handle there frequently was banned after the store's video camera caught her "giving head" in the parking lot -- but she was allowed back after three days since she bought so much crack from the McDonalds' employees.


I reported ALL of this to the franchise office, and was told that after a detailed investigation that the manager was correct and that I was banned for pan-handling. I appealed to McDonald's CORPORATION, and they eventually wrote back to me saying THEIR investigation had "proven" that I had caused disruptions as a pan-handler and they FULLY BACKED the manager's BANNING me.


I've gotten off subject, and apologize.


Beginning about half an hour after the Mayor and interpreter left, THIS BLOG began to be hit so often that it has SHATTERED numbers of hits for a Sunday -- and the day is not half over!!!


This, thankfully -- because it gets to the REAL problem: Americans DUPING Mexicans into helping them transport DRUGS: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/lets-rear-end-some-yankees.html .


This posting DETAILS what the American Government was so HAPPY to receive (as well as FURTHER details in blog posts more recent that I have DELETED or REDACTED -- Nov. 21 - Nov. 24 -- to MINIMIZE embarrassment to the "AGGRIEVED PARTY". In FACT, my "undercover" American contacts are so PLEASED, I was given cash to buy "the aggrieved party" a small yellow-green live Christmas tree (decorated), with nativity scene around its base. I DID deliver this, but the "aggrieved party", although taking it, was not happy and so I did NOT ask her if I could take a picture of it to post on this blog so my American contacts could see PROOF that I actually gave it to her.


4. A list of additional questions I have for the hearing tomorrow:


A. Immediately after the delivery person (whose SUV did NOT actually have California plates, although when I spoke with him THAT DAY, he said he had lived for 10 years in the Los Angeles, CA area -- and I forget if he said he was kicked out or had been there legally. I DID ask him that question), left, I asked the aggrieved party, "Dulces?" and she answered "Si!".


However, today, she claimed to everyone that it was "sal" which is only "salt". The delivery person DID come back here today and showed my several bags of salt in the back of his SUV. Unfortunately, not only were they CLEARLY marked salt in LARGE imprinting in ink, but the bags of salt he showed me were only HALF as wide as the bags I saw transferred originally -- and THOSE bags showed NO SIGN of ink or any other markings either.


Today, this gentleman was yelling at me (and me back at him -- and pretty much everyone else yelling at me and each other as well), and at one point yelled that this was a HUGE EMBARRASSMENT to MANY people in the town and would NOT be tolerated. He went on to say he had MANY FRIENDS in Chacala who WERE NOT HAPPY WITH ME AT ALL, and his tone and vehemence DEFINITELY suggested a threat of VIOLENCE AGAINST ME, although he never said as much in words.


I laughed, and then said "ALL THIS over some salt??? If I am such a fool to think salt is drugs -- and what profit does anyone make in salt anyway (they had previously claimed the aggrieved party was making a living as a middle-man wholesaler of 24 kilos of salt -- a rather inexpensive substance that has little profit potential), then I will be SEEN as a fool and RIDICULED by the community AS I WOULD DESERVE TO BE RIDICULED.


In such a case, there would be NO NEED to call authorities to try to SHUT ME UP -- or for the delivery gentleman to THREATEN ME by inference!!! And there has ALSO been the cutting off of my Internet connection yesterday into early this morning and PREVIOUSLY, while JOLENE, the "fire-fighter" from Oregon stayed here a couple of weeks ago.


Details on JOLENE's telling me of his techniques to asexually reproduce marijuana plants and his tales of how he saved LARGE CROPS in the face of weather changes in Oregon as well as Meh-SEE-yuh (as his town here with his coffee plantation is pronounced), can be found by googling in this blog.


NOT PREVIOUSLY reported here is that JOLENEtold me THREE TIMES that when he and his buddy Fred, also of Oregon (but staying only two weeks instead of six months like JOLENE) stayed here in Chacala in the apartment directly beneath mine due to JOLENE's Mexican wife's (how JOLENE got certain Mexican privileges including health insurance, etc. -- by marrying a Mexican woman MUCH younger than himself who suffers from schizophrenia),  schizophrenia was TOO ACTIVE for Fred to deal with.


JOLENE ALSO told me THREE TIMES that when he got here, the aggrieved person had REFUSED to allow them to pay any rent at all, and had left the 500 peso note he left on her kitchen table UNTOUCHED for three days before finally pocketing it BECAUSE THEY HAVE HAD SUCH A SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP FOR MANY, MANY YEARS.


I (and the US Government), suspect that is because JOLENE is the BRAINS behind the suspicious transfers of suspicious goods -- and it goes back FOR YEARS!!!


5. Of course there is MUCH MORE I could report, but I will save that for the hearing. Here is what I will propose for a resolution, since I only wanted to help my US Government FIND and CAPTURE US DRUG CRIMINALS, and feel the Mexicans should deal with MEXICANS in MEXICO on their own:


A. As I explained to the aggrieved party when we entered the apartment rental agreement, my intention is to remain here for at least a year. She agreed to that, but said a lease (which I had asked for) would NOT be needed. We continue with that at the same rental amount. Although I am paying 500 pesos EXTRA during air-conditioning months ONLY, I will pay it year-round to help with expenses.


B. The LP gas tank that I paid the deposit on and BOUGHT the gas is a GIFT so that ALL could enjoy hot water for cleaning dishes -- even when it is not cool enough to want a hot shower. The rental agreement was that no hot water would be provided until November (I bought it several weeks before then).


Interesting note here: Her "husband" lit the gas with a twisted plastic bag which he MUST have left in the water heater because every time it heats up, I'm FLOODED with the smell of plastic burning. Perhaps NEXT time he could use paper. Also odd is that my kitchen sink has TWO COLD water taps (one BADLY leaking so shut off -- NO hot water line run to it), and the bathroom sink has no trap for the drain, so in unfavorable winds, my bathroom is FILLED with sewer gas. I chalk these last two things up to "Ah, MEXICO!!!" (a sometimes love/hate relationship. LOL!!!)


C. When I DO eventually leave these premises, I will LEAVE some of the improvements I have made so that the apartment can be rented more easily -- maybe at higher rent: the six shower rods and curtains to shield the outside space from sun -- as well as the tarp roof now over the "dining are" of the terrace. We could negotiate some of the storage furniture I have bought as well, since there was nearly NO storage space provided.


I'll also leave the largest of the trees and their pots -- unless the landlord doesn't feel it is helpful to have plants on the terrace (they HAVE told me it is "muy bueno" what I have done to the space).


D. Since David Wilson and his wife Lyn (sp?) who live down the street and David TOLD me he has made "tons of money selling drugs" and also that they only intend to live in Chacala for two weeks before moving on SHOULD, therefore, be leaving town very soon (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/lets-rear-end-some-yankees.html ), perhaps it best just to allow them to leave, and the aggrieved party be cautioned to NOT ONLY accept rent from ALL her tenants (Like JOLENE and Fred) -- to increase her income -- but her husband encouraged to get back to his fishing (he told me two weeks ago he was going to put his boat in the water TWO DAYS after that -- and I offered to help move it -- but so far his nets are not even untangled).


Also, they should be careful to decide for SURE if they are purchasing "dulce" or "sal" BEFORE buying it -- not AFTERWARD!!! And additionally should open and TASTE it to be certain of UNMARKED BAGS' CONTENT before accepting delivery and giving payment. This is just STANDARD BUSINESS PRACTICE!!!


E. Finally, I would like to apologize to Mr. Lance Thorne of http://freshbreezeinn.com/ here in Chacala, for teasing him rather mercilessly. I'm sure he didn't deserve it -- but then I did NOT deserve his ANTI-RATIONAL email. It was NOT fair of me to assume that because HE TOO is from Oregon -- and of a sort of "left-over hippy-dippy" lifestyle -- that he is in CAHOOTS with the Oregonians that my US Government has been so concerned about.


I hope he's found his sense of humor about it.


F. I will add some local business-people to those of my list of email addresses I've sent emails to concerning the HEALTH of Chacala and open-copy everyone so there is no question who gets it. CLOSED-copied, will be my usual list of nearly 1,500 TOP Press, Law Enforcement, Political, Religious, and Friends of Tennessee Williams contacts mostly in the United States, but in Mexico and various other countries.


>>> THIS JUST IN:


 
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, THIS BLOG IS GETTING MORE HITS FROM MEXICO THAN FROM THE UNITED STATES!!! (usually only 5 - 10% of hits are from Mexico)


 
WELCOME MEXICANOS


(whoever you are!!!)



Scott

.

No comments: