Sunday, November 18, 2012

Love's Labours Lost. Pity. (WARNING: small pic of stiff black prick included!!!)





>>> IT ALL BEGAN WITH THIS:

(Same photo, description, and pseudonym, "Delamar" that he used when we met for a "session" 3.5 years ago.)


You're lucky you're so far away.... Id love to put those big, LONG LEGS up over my shoulder....

 

eb30144 at aol dot com

Delamar
(According to AOL, this address is for "Michael Benton" .)

Attachment:



BRN EYES BLUE's profile - view gallery you have previously exchanged messages with this user. Click to see latest message
(last login 6 hr, 10 min ago)



Profile ID: 1087933
Age 46
Height 6'3" ft
(191 cm)
Weight 240 lb
(109 kg)
Sexually is top
City METRO ATL
Zip / postal 30013 (CONYERS, GA)
State Georgia
Country United States
Seeking a date
a relationship
friends
Prefer men aged from 50 to 80

Profile text:

Sincere, down to earth black male seeking WM of like mind. Are you tired of the agony of being alone? The fears of doing things on your own?

Keep in mind guys, what one seeks often is not found in the seeker own back yard, venture out.

NOT INTERESTED in BLIND communication, please have a face pic. (azz/dick pic dont count) and if you CANT envision removing your profile from here should we become close, I DOUBT IM THE GUY FOR YOU.

If you shave your crotch and you're older than 25 I feel for you, but not enough to make an exception.

***NOT A PAID MEMBER, PLEASE LEAVE A MEANS OF CONTACT OUTSIDE OF SILVER DADDIES IF YOU WISH TO GET A RESPONSE ***

(((Any fellow motorcycle riders out there)))



>>> AND HERE IS THE EMAIL TRAIL THAT ENDED THE POSSIBILITIES:


Scott Kenan scottdkenan@gmail.com
8:55 AM (5 minutes ago)
to EB30144, bcc: me, bcc: Scott
Dear Mr. Benton,

First, I'd like to apologize on behalf ALL TRUE AMERICANS that you, born and raised a black man in Canada, have been so INFECTED by the fears that DOMINATE most Americans (and others), in the United States of America.This should NEVER have happened to a man as fine as you.

I do NOT understand your continuing use of ANTI-LOGIC, apparently born of UNCONTROLLED EMOTIONS. This is EXACTLY the mentality that caused Americans to kiss their FREEDOMS goodbye. So all-in-all, I'd have to say that DESPITE your fortunate origins, you are now 100% AMERICAN!!! (a blessing and a curse)

I'll respond in red within the body of what you last sent me below:


 
On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Michael Benton  wrote:
 

 


1. Never said I was mad.  Here, the better choice of words would have been "angry". Saying and BEING are two different things. What I accused you of being was "upset", and I meant "in emotional turmoil". That said, you DO now seem "mad" -- as in INSANE. You seem to have missed ENTIRELY that my last email to you was CHOCK FULL of compliments!!!


Clearly, I could NEVER date a person who gets disturbed by compliments. 

 

 

 
2. We have never met.  WRONG: We DID meet and it was through SilverDaddies then too -- you then ALSO using the false name "Delamar" and the EXACT SAME PROFILE PICTURE, although I do NOT believe you sent the photo of your erection back then -- I remember how PLEASED I was when I finally met it.
 
 
3. I would recall.  I'm sure you would recall SOMETHING (you did not bother to designate WHAT), but when a man just wants sex for its own sex (regardless his more personal claims) -- and gets as much as YOU must (given your handsomeness, fine profile, and superior instrument), it is not easy to remember them all -- especially after 3.5 years.





In my 30s and 40s, I, too, was addicted to sex, and had WELL OVER 1,000 sex partners I'm sure (and MIRACULOUSLY never got anything worse than "crotch pets"!!!), so I understand. In MY case, it ended when I found it all to be so banal.

 
 
4. Im NOT AMERICAN (born/raised in Calgary Alberta Canada). This was established in your first email to me. Being HARD-DRUG-FREE, I have no trouble remembering this fact. WHAT CAUSED YOU TO THINK I HAD FORGOTTEN???
 
 
5. Ive never lived on the WEST side of Atlanta.  It's quite possible that I remember the location incorrectly, but it was a DIFFERENT location than where you lived (Conyers), after moving BETWEEN the times of our sexual tryst and my later phone call. According to google, the zip code listed in your profile now is for Conyers.
 
 
6. Im glad to hear you thought the other guy was nice.  OK, but WHY DID YOU MISS that I complimented you WHETHER YOU WERE HE OR NOT??? Clearly, now, I was ENTIRELY in error. (Or do you have an actual PSYCHOTIC SPLIT in your personality??? You are too IGNORANT to be working for the CIA or any OTHER such non-sense.)
 
 
7. I cant speak for the TOP HALF of your email list, I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF. I dont know them and THEY DONT KNOW ME, again it seems you're hard set on dragging me into something I DONT CARE TO BE A PART OF. Well, no, actually, I wasn't.

 
 

Not only did I NOT post any of our early email conversation (which I had said I might do after REMOVING anything that could identify YOU, as I thought it might be INSTRUCTIVE to people who aren't accomplished at HOT TYPE, how to go about it), but your email address was NOT showing to the public when I blind-copied you along with nearly 1,500 others. Not only THAT, but when I explained the 700 Wilmington, NC email addresses and that they were those who PAID GOOD MONEY to support candidates in the past, so DO CARE ABOUT POLITICS, although I did not bother telling you those addresses are SCATTERED throughout the list, but YOU have irrationally FIXATED (your all-caps emphasis) on this.


 

I had NO INTENTION of adding you to my list, but thought that you might like to get the email in which I declared my "retirement" and cessation of seeking legal recourse for crimes committed against me. Instead, you ranted something earlier about how it showed I was NOT pulling out of politics. (For the record, I WILL continue to comment on society -- but in a more humorous tone.)


I'm NOT qualified to diagnose, but your pulling this "detail" out of thin air and BLOWING IT UP for emphasis, suggests you might be delusional.  

 

V V V V V V V V (continuing downward)


>>> BOTTOM LINE (for the moment): THANKS BUT NO CIGAR!!! (Although it SURE IS A FABULOUS ONE that I have smoked before, so KNOW WELL OF WHAT I TYPE!!!) 


"Delamar", I sincerely hope you find what makes you happy (and that it relaxes you.)


Scott


 
 
In a message dated 11/17/2012 6:09:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Scott Kenan writes:
 

 

 

What on earth are you upset about??? How did I in anyway involve you in ANYTHING??? Nearly everyone else on that list close to 1350 of the nearly 1500 are good -- the backbone being the top 300 contributors to the New Hanover County Democratic Mayor's last campaign, or the 400 top donators to the Republican Party 2010 in general in the county (Wilmington), so inclusion means NOTHING about allegiance.
 
 
That said, I thank you for being HONEST and DIRECT -- two of the BEST qualities in a man. I do NOT have to agree with someone to love them, respect them, etc., so (although i DO try to persuade people at times -- and ALWAYS bring duct tape if you expect to see me, but just a kick under the table will work too -- to shut me up).
 
 
You have in no way hurt your chances of getting to know you better. I'd say they've IMPROVED.
 
 
But I must mention a feeling that has grown from a very faint beginning: when I read your first message. I'm now pretty sure we have met and had sex before, about 3.5 years ago. At the time, I was not comfortable with myself enough to tell you that you needed to adjust your angle because your thrusts (which were fabulous, but hitting a "wall" You were so warm.), and I wanted you to go deeper -- as deep as possible.
 
 
I called you much later -- maybe five months or so, and you had moved from a small house (and had one or two cycles), on the west of Atlanta -- fairly far out, to with or near you sister in Covington or Conyers, but we had some kind of misunderstanding on the phone. I think you thought I should have called earlier -- but you could have called me earlier too.
 
 
In any case, if this was you, I thought you were not at so much like so many American blacks -- at least in the South, and a little confused to be where you were. I didn't yet have the understanding to express what I thought was misunderstood, so i gave up and have ALWAYS regretted it. I have thought of you more than anyone else while masterbating. But more important, I had felt such a kind inncence about you with a sort of hard-shell protective thing because you were out of your element, but knew SOME kind of defense system is needed in Atlanta.
 
 
Well, I actually DO hope you are the same person, but even if NOT, I seem to think of you as the same kind of person -- and THAT might be even BETTER. Who knows???
 
 
Scott
 
 
PS A neighbor had an herbal bonfire going and I accidently walked near it and inhaled. At the moment, I'm a little woozie (just so ya know).


 


On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Michael Benton <EB30144@aol.com> wrote:

 


 


 


I thought earlier you'd said you were gonna give the political stuff a rest?  I am by my admission confused by some of the stuff you've sent or have been a part of....  It's in fact rather scary.
 
 
I don't need nor do I wish to be a part of your political adventures.  My reason for responding to your posting at silver daddies is because I saw a mature man with a profile that caught my attention... Perhaps, a mature man that id like to get to know.... in so saying, I was not aware that attempting to get to know you would align me with all this political wrangling...
 
 
I wish to know you, but I DONT WISH TO BE BURRIED in all this political stuff... It's like ive fallen into the middle of some conspiracy.
 
 
I ask you, PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT OF IT. If this hurts my chances of knowing you then I apologize.
 
 
Take care
 
 (unsigned)




>>> MICHAEL BENTON CAN GET THIS WHOLE BLOG POST REMOVED by contacting proper authorities and claiming I used his copyrighted picure WITHOUT CONSENT. Having an order from that agency, Blogger (Google), WILL delete THE ENTIRE POST!!!


Just ask Christopher Wright Rogers, my former DEAD-BEAT Wilmington, NC roommate, whom I kicked out after six weeks for NOT PAYING A DIME OR RENT and discovered that he and his THEN girlfriend, former Pennsylvania and Wilmington RADIO PERSONALITY Cindy Beatty (whose lacy black braziere with underwire and photo of Richard and Patricia Nixon signed in thanks to Cindy's grandmother, "Jewish Rose", I STILL have and display prominently as TROPHIES, but would LIKE to return the photo (only) to Cindy, who came to her senses and is REALLY a FABULOUS GAL!!!


They were BOTH spying on me for District Attorney Ben David and I found their Wilmington "cyber-detective's" businesscard with the personal items of mine that they had taken from WITHIN MY STORAGE DRAWERS.


Additionally, it was CINDY who informed me how she turned her "food stamps" card into CASH via crooked convenience stores in Wilmington -- and Christopher who was/is a TOP community liason for the PRIESTS at St. James Episcopal Church on Third Street (near First Presbyterian -- ALSO into narco-trafficking), in terms to making CERTAIN the church's DRUG-TRAFFICKING is properly COVERED UP!!!


And come to think of it -- and to HONOR the truly HOT time I had with "Delamar", I'm going to post Chris Rogers' photo AGAIN, since he knows how to get Google to DELETE MY BLOG POSTS (Chris and his Episcopal Priests have EXCELLENT CIA contacts since they partner in NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!!).


>>> OH WAIT!!! THIS JUST IN FROM "DELAMAR"/MICHAEL BENTON:


(This, plus the fact that I did NOT get MY copies of the email to 500 sent to MY two email address, NO emails came back from the several BAD address, AND my blog has NOT gotten ANY of the typical hits that happen right after I email a blog post, MICHAEL BENTON absolutely MUST be CIA-affiliated (stpid as he is)!!!






I've TOLD you I was CIA-TRACKED LONG before my Tennessee Williams book was TANKED by Alyson Books/Republican Party!!! This is just ONE PROOF of that.


Re: ONLY for the small list of 500 this time: Scott LOSES at Love (again) <<<...
Inbox
x

EB30144@aol.com
10:06 AM (22 minutes ago)
to me
 
 
YOUR A FUCK RETARD MAN.  YOU NEED TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.
 
CLEARLY YOU CANT ACCEPT REJECTION
 
JUST BECAUSE YOU POST A PIC ALONG WITH A NAME DOES NOT IMPLY IT'S ME.
 
THAT PIC IS FAKE AND SO IS THE NAME I GAVE YOU.
 
GOOD LUCK RETARD


 
Christopher Wright Rogers (aka: "The SNEEDEN" LOL!!!)
 
 
Scott

.

No comments: