Tuesday, November 27, 2012

For WHAT IT'S WORTH . . .






>>> GOOGLE (at the INSISTANCE of the CIA), has shut down ALL my EMAIL ACCOUNTS for up to 24 hours ENTIRELY, because I sent my most previous blog post out.


HERE is an email I was trying to send to ALL, but I was not even allowed to reply ONLY to JUST JOE, me being so DANGEROUS to NARCO-TRAFFICKING HATEFUL WHITE PEOPLE and all . . .:




Oh FUCK YOU, you UGLY, ignorant PROTESTANT, RACIST DRUG ADDICT!!!
 
YOU need Ben David's/NEW HANOVER REPUBLICAN PARTY'S illegal drugs JUST TO TRY TO PRETEND YOU LIKE PUSSY INSTEAD OF COCK!!!
 
This is my LAST reply to YOU!!!
 
I'm sending to the small list of 500 so they can see how I fell about HARASSMENT and BULLYING by WHITE TRAILER-TRASH from Wilmington, NC (or anywhere ELSE, for that matter).
 
Scott David Kenan (soon to be appearing in COURTS to sue the CRAP out of many Wilmingtonians' FAVORITE INSTITUTIONS, and possibly INDIVIDUALS as well.
SCANDAL!!!
.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: justjoe@cape-fear.net <justjoe@cape-fear.net>
Date: Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Subject: RE: More NEW info in Mexican "Salt" sale/MORE details on BREAKINGOBAMA-IS-GAY Scandal (for MONTHS in foreign Press -- NOW about to hit the USPRESS, FINALLY!!!)!!!
To: Scott Kenan



Delete my e-mail address immediately psycho arrogant
asshole!
(unsigned)
 
 
 
 
Only FAKE STRAIGHT PEOPLE need to RAGE over Happy Hour!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 

Scott Kenan ALL my Gmail email accounts have been SHUT DOWN ENTIRELY by the CIA for UP TO 24 hours. LOL!!! NOTHING stops MY effectiveness --
 
 
 
I am ULTIMATE KENAN!!!
 
 
 
(AKA: Mahalalel -- look it up in Bible Dictionary)
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: