Tuesday, November 20, 2012

With All Due Respect . . . (to EVERYONE, really) . . .

 
This is actually about the EIGHTH image that came up when I googled "with all due respect" . I thought it was HOOTY. If you want to know MORE about this image, click this: http://conemonster.deviantart.com/art/With-All-Due-Respect-142343461 , but be FOREWARNED that you will be asked to "sign up" to become a "deviant" . HA!!! (You can just close that pop-up and still read it -- I didn't bother reading, however.)
 
 
 
 
>>> A MESSAGE TO SCOTT KENAN this morning from "THE UNIVERSE" :


So very much can happen, Scott, in a lifetime, or even on a single day of any lifetime. Yet I can assure you that whatever has or will happen in yours, no matter what chasms you cross, heights you scale, or how many people you love and are loved by, when all is said and done and you take that final look over your shoulder, what will humble you the very most, will be that you got to be Scott Kenan. 

Of all people,
    The Universe
 





Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ® 
© www.tut.com ®

 

PS: Just think, I got to be me, Scott, and you! And I so loved the part when I, as you, got to publish a mind-shaking book....

* * *


>>> BECAUSE:


Blogger will NOT wrap this text and has made it IMPOSSIBLE to even ERASE this from my blog to post in again via different browser (in hopes that it WOULD wrap like ALL OTHER THINGS I'VE POSTED from my email, I screen-captured it and you can CLICK on the below to blow it up to readable size:




>>> ADDITIONALLY, CIA/FACEBOOK has NOT allowed me to COMMENT on THREE news items and post them to FACEBOOK at all, this morning -- PROVING I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!!


Here is the ONE thing that got through, comments on my mother's co-Nazi and former Notre Dame football coach (whose children my sister Jane babysat in the very late 1960s and reported that although all three were in grade school they still SHIT THEIR PANTS -- LOL!!! Nice FAMILY COACHING, Lou!!!), did NOT come through on Facebook, as they described ALSO how Mom got Lou his COVETED JOB as Notre Dame's coach (and later the commentator job at FOX NEWS as well as getting Sean Hannity HIS job there), and while Lou COACHED the Fighting Irish, Mom got her BROTHER, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, the position of OFFICIAL DENTIST TO THE FIGHTING IRISH!!!


It was LATER that Uncle Bob's daughter Janet (called Jan, now -- and now, FINALLY married to a PROPER ARYAN -- or similar, a pilot with American Airlines, if I've remembered correctly), married a JEW, Kim Opperman (male), that led to Mom's having his wealth removed, his having to go to Veterans Hospitals, the diagnosis of a RATIONALLY and MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE mental illness (MONO-polar), so he was CONVINCED to take DOUBLE DOSE LITHIUM which gave him CHEMICALLY-INDUCED DIABETES -- and I really DO have the note in my mothers' own handwriting from BEFORE this time that 1.5 Lithium level (double the level that is normally considered effective for BIPOLAR -- and even THEN 1.0 level and above was KNOWN AND WARNED IN MEDICAL LITERATURE TO BE TOXIC!!! !!! !!!).


Of course Mom ALSO got TWO marriage annulments that can ONLY be had by DIRECT OK from the Catholic Pope -- and are usually VERY rare: One for Uncle Bob -- LONG after he sired three children by Aunt Pat (Patricia Hahn Meyer, now of Lower Alabama), as well as Aunt Pat bearing Kristen from a tryst with another man -- a VERY open secret and my cousins have told me how they sometimes SAW this man in shopping malls while WITH Kristen and they used to laugh about their features similarities. Really!!!


Later, Uncle Bob TRIED to re-marry Aunt Pat -- BUT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH REFUSED TO DO SO!!!


Mom ALSO got my sister Julie Ruth Kenan's boyfriend Joel Duffy a Catholic Annulment from the POPE, after he had only ONE child by his wife. Julie and Joel SHARED a condo for a few years before the annulment was GRANTED, but claimed they did NOT have sex during that time (I wonder WHOM they had sex with instead???) MISUSE OF QUESTION MARK ALERT!!!


Uncle Bob KNEW this, but was ALWAYS THE GENTLEMAN, and NEVER treated Kristen differently. Bob ALSO was kind enough to ADMIT TO ME that he was BY DESIRE a homosexual -- once when he visited my parents' the SECOND time they lived near West Chester, PA, again when I met him for dinner when Tennessee Williams was meeting HIS friend for dinner, a professor at Notre Dame, while we were on break from rehearsals from A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago.


>>> HERE is the ONE thing I COULD get to post to FACEBOOK:



I'm so terribly sorry, but there is NO other expression that Allen West qualifies for more than "UPPITY NIGGER". That said, I define a nigger as someone who has NO self-respect and have observed that the GREAT BULK of them are white. 





If Henry Flagler discovered that people (other than trailer trash who are few and far between in Palm Beach, at least), voted for Allen West -- he'd RIP HIS RAILROAD RIGHT OUT OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA!!!
 

I should know: his last wife (to whom he left EVERYTHING -- pretty much including the State of Florida -- was Mary Lily Kenan, and they having no children, she left it to her Kenan relatives who have used it to be or 100 years now, THE LARGEST PRIVATE SUPPORT OF UNIVERSITY EDUCATION IN THE WORLD!!! (also preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America and for YEARS the Kenan Institute Asia is the LARGEST private/government agency in the world, making AMENDS for US War Crimes in S.E. Asia during the Vietnam War by building plants to supply safe drinking water, education programs, and SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE capitalism by helping fund small, sustainable businesses with small grants and loans.

Too bad Allen West wasn't KENAN/FLAGLER EDUCATED!!! Even Flagler College is dominated by the Lewis family's gifts (Mary Lily left a lot to her niece, a Lewis).

Scott


Like · · · · Promote
 
 
 
en.wikipedia.org
Kenan Institute Asia (K.I.Asia), the operational name for the Kenan Foundation Asia, is a leading Thailand based non-profit organization which serves the sustainable development needs of the Greater Mekong Subregion (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand,Yunnan Province in southern China), and Vietna...
See More


* * *


>>> BACK TO THE ORIGINAL POINT!!!:


IF it is true -- and that is a BIG IF, if you ask ME -- that I am or am to be the MOST POWERFUL PERSON ON EARTH (due to what I know), then I think I HAD BETTER START ACTING LIKE IT AND SHOW SOME "PRIDE OF PURPOSE", don't you agree???


So here's some things on the near-term agenda (could take days, the way I get distracted) :


1. Get moving on contacting the GOVERNING AUTHORITIES that Cook County Judge Maddux TOLD ME TO DO to REMOVE Andrew Cook's LAW LICENCE.


Incidentally, the ONLY other NAME I have of the five people I spoke to by calling the number for the Clerk of Court's office there was Cynthia Brim.


See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/lets-rear-end-some-yankees.html , and this REMINDED ME (since THAT story's FIRST part is there), that hairless, freckle-specked NUTBALL, Mr. WILSON (Dave), came over and I played DENNIS-THE-MENACE!!!


Once again, he came armed with only ONE cigarette -- this time begging coffee and DVD movie lending, both of which I was HAPPY to agree to, and even sent him away with a FRENCH BAGUETTE FROM COSTCO (two is too many for me), to BOOT!!!


You see, I KNEW he wanted to KAFFEE-KLATCH and smoke up all my cigarettes before taking the movies, so I TRUTHFULLY told him I was WRITING and had just turned on the AIR CONDITIONING, so NO SMOKING INSIDE. But HERE's the KICKER:


We somehow got on the subtext/subject of religion and he proclaimed he is a Christian and KNOWS he "sins" but in NOT A SINNER. I congratulated on THAT truly HEALTHY philosophy -- but asked him what that meant to HIM. He said that Jesus died for his sins and because he BELIEVES IN HIM (Jesus), he is ABSOLUTELY FORGIVEN ALL SINS and is going to "heaven".


I told him he was a "fucking devil-worshipper" because LOTS of people even SINCERELY believe that Protestant HERESY, but interpret ALL MANNER OF THINGS DIFFERENTLY -- MOST of that type voting for Romney, but some for Obama -- and they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEORIES AND PRACTICES OF GOVERNANCE. Someone HAS to be wrong.


I "opined" that while beliefs ARE important -- as are words -- that only the ACTIONS matter, and it has been ACTIONS BASED ON LIES, FEARS, GREED, RACISM, HOMOPHOBIA, etc. that caused the UNITED STATES TO GO TO HELL, something BOTH sides agree on (the hell part).


Additionally, I very POINTEDLY used the example of Protestant Churches in Wilmington, NC giving money to "charities" like GOOD SHEPHERD CENTER (which is involved not only in narco-trafficking, but slavery of "illegal" immigrants -- and top people have embezzled TONS OF FUNDS as well!!! (google in this blog for details). But I made SURE to use an example of a church's FAKE charity that is in a GORGEOUS area of a GATED COMMUNITY in an IMPOVERISHED Mexican city -- IDENTICAL to his wife Lyn's description of HER church's FEED-AND-SHELTER (NOT JUST CLOTHE) CHARITY in Tijuana that BOTH of them claim to work at two months of the year. HA!!!


Dave EVEN admitted that my THEORETICAL example was a PERFECT case of HYPOCRISY (but didn't flinch at all).


>>> THIS PROVES:


1. It is TOO LATE to change allegiances for ANYONE ALIVE: as PREDICTED IN SCRIPTURE. THE WORDS HAVE BEEN SEPARATED COMPLETELY -- the God-Haters waiting to be CONDEMNED.


2. HELL is not "metaphysical", it is HERE and NOW -- the BIGGEST surprise to ME about this "END OF THE WORLD" event we are in the middle of, is that it is so EARTHY and PRACTICAL. Hell here comprises of first the FALL FROM POWER, then the FALL FROM WEALTH. Next (as I currently understand it), is the GROWING FEAR and ALONEness of the GUILTY who will be ALONE psychologically IN THE MIDST OF EVERYONE, "saved" and "condemned" -- which REALLY makes you feel your separation from God and fellow human.


3. Those largely sky-based ACTS OF WARFARE in the Judeo-Christian Bible's Apocalypse/Revelations actually describe MEDIA and CYBER WARS -- but the OLD-TIMEY Prophets didn't know how to express their visions better -- being WELL before the computer era -- AND EVEN BEFORE COMMON PEOPLE COULD READ OR WRITE.


4. AS PREDICTED, it came "in the blinking of an eye", but of course PROFESSING Christians MOSTLY missed it -- THEY still studying Jesus's FINGERNAIL!!! (google THAT one for some fun).


Enough on that for now.


* * *

Also, I will soon write my attorney in Wilmington, NC as well as Ben David, DA (and ALL the assistant DAs, since I'm not sure WHICH of them ALSO discussed the deal Jennifer Harjo made with Ben that if I stayed out of North Carolina for a YEAR, they would DROP ALL charges against me during that period -- AND I'M GETTING IMPATIENT!!!


Ben DID drop TWO right about the time I left NC for Mexico late April, but none since. I KNOW my blogging gives Ben HEADACHES (one of the other guys staying at Mercy House Homeless Shelter with me did yard work at Ben's house and -- not yet knowing my name -- was telling me and Jersey (Michael Keogh -- google in this blog for FUN FACTS about him), how Stephanie David (Ben's wife who is sweet and is also head of "Development" at UNC Wilmington), that BEN CAN'T SLEEP because of some ASSHOLE NAMED SCOTT who gives him "headaches".


We ALL three fell on the floor laughing when I said, "That would be ME!!!"


Then a month LATER (while I was having a BALL in Joseph-subsidized inexpensive hotel rooms after being KICKED OUT of Mercy House over a FAKED STORY of how I had AGGRESSIVELY tried to SEXUALLY COMPROMISE the UGLIEST drug addict IN THE PLANTARS-WART-CAUSING SHOWERS (NOT golden).


I HAD already had sex with 1/3 of the residents BEFORE I was kicked out -- but OFF SITE!!!), Ben David's HOT LITTLE GARDENER offered to let me suck him off for only $5.00.


I ALWAYS asked these guys if they would ENJOY it first -- NEVER sucking (or doing OTHER diverse actions), anyone only in it for MONEY (eventually I had laid HALF the Mercy House INMATES). And since THIS one said NO, I refused to do it with him.


Ben David MIGHT have had more luck. I never actually asked.


Also, I still have to pick up my new Bank of America debit card in Puerto Vallarta. That was delayed a day by yesterday being a Mexican holiday.


Scott


 
 
Benjamin R. David, District Attorney: small, mincing.
 
.

 

No comments: