Thursday, November 22, 2012

An American TURKEY DAY in Chacala, Mexico!!!

 
I expect to keep the expletives contained in this image, today. LOL!!!
 
 
 
 
>>> IT IS ALSO OF INTEREST to know that in regards to my posting on the "white powder" sale I eye-witnessed a few days ago here in Chacala, Mexico, that Lena (I think that is her name), who with her husband had spent a month in the upper-left room of Hotel Aramara (as you face it), directly across the street from (REDACTED) where I live, is ACTUALLY married to the son of the Harbormaster and his English-teaching wife who live next door to(REDACTED) on the ocean side. I guess they had lived in the Hotel for a break from Lena's inlaws -- we can ALL understand that!!!


See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/my-landlady-MIZ-villa-bought-24-one.html . (Please note that the WEIGHT of the bags is only my guess.)


Anyway, about an hour before the transfer of goods, Lena (whom I had not talked to since (REDACTED) had her translate when (REDACTED) asked for (and got from me), a 1,000 peso ADVANCE on my second month's rent about ten days after I moved in. When she appeared at my door, this second time, I was shocked as I thought they must have gone back to Guadalajara or wherever they lived, but learned it is RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!!


Anyway, she claimed that she needed me to find her DRUNK husband in Las Varas because he had promised to fix the water hose in her car, but was drinking in bars instead. I told her I needed ten minutes to finish writing and then would help her -- but thinking about it, decided to offer to run an errand with her (presumably why she was impatient about the car), or DROP her in the town as it has 35,000 residents (and some gay bars where her husband MIGHT actually be), and I did NOT want to get in the middle of THEIR PROBLEM.


And when I got up with her and asked which was her car and she pointed to one that was so covered with dust it was almost a TRUCK GARDEN, I CCOMPLETELY resented that she would ask such a favor, but offered to help her in any IMPORTANT way then or later. She declined and said she'd deal with him when he got home.



THIS WHOLE THING WAS TRUMPED UP TO GET ME AWAY FROM (REDACTED).WHEN THE WHITE POWDER WAS EXPECTED TO ARRIVE.



In a comical footnote, her husband (who really DOES look "gay as a goose"), returned soon after the powder delivery, and was seen handsomely shirtless, tossing torn-up bread pieces out of a window to the chickens below -- and crowing like a DRUNK COW would imitate a rooster crow. HA!!!


Anyway, I hope EVERYONE has a GREAT THANKSGIVING -- everyone both in America and abroad (inCLUDing ALL BROADS, of course, the SMARTER of the sexes)!!!


"Cobbler"


(With SPECIAL THANKS to President Obama for the mention.-- and the "Sign of the Cross" from a "MUSLIM", LOL!!! !!! !!! -- maybe now a CATHOLIC??? See: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/presidential-turkey-pardon_n_2170400.html .


I believe The Circle is now "COMPLETE" and I can retire from political blogging. God taking care of the HATERS, not me.)

.

No comments: