Friday, November 16, 2012

Heart RULES (EVEN in the United States -- although MOST Republicans have NOT YET GOTTEN THE MEMO -- LOL!!!)!!!

 
 
>>> JOSEPH C. FAULT, JR. OF MANHATTAN HAS A CONNIPTION!!!:


But FIRST, a NOTE FROM THE UNIVERSE:


Anger is always a signal from your higher self, Scott, that it's time for a reality check.

Always,
The Universe
 
                      

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!®
©www.tut.com®

Because, Scott, there are at least 10,000 workarounds, beginning with new perspectives or new friends... and probably ending somewhere near bowling or chess.


* * *


Re: My name Joseph Fault is presented boldly TWICE in your blog...
Inbox
x

 
I do not believe you have been candid with me, so nothing would be gained by removing the truth -- and what is so shocking about the truth anyway??? EVERY man beats off -- and you claim NO ONE but me calls you and you have no friends either -- except some who ALSO write online reviews of books, plays, etc., LIKE YOU, using FAKE NAMES!!!
 
You cannot POSSIBLY face any embarrassment if you have no friends anyway -- unless, of course, you are ACTUALLY John Uecker who murdered Tennessee Williams (or a close associate working for John).
 
In any cse, I DO hope my advice was helpful in getting that bird out of your apartment BEFORE IT JUST UP AND DIED AND CAUSED YOU AN INCONVENIENT STINK!!!
 
Scott
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Joseph Fault; wrote:
 
 
"On Thu, Nov 15...Joseph Fault wrote..."
 
I have told you repeatedly not to state my name. Moreover, I object to my private emails being tossed into the blog--I want to preserve my privacy, about finances, about medical conditions, etc. How can I write to you and be candid when your compulsion is TO SENSELESSLY PRINT EVERY THING ?
 
Please remove the two occurrences of my name. The best appreciation you can extend to me is to observe my wishes. I don't deserve your thoughtlessness, and I have growing apprehension about being candid with you. 
 
(unsigned)
 
* * *


>>> AND NOW FROM MY CIA/FACEBOOK PAGE. (there is ALWAYS much more there than hits this blog): https://www.facebook.com/#!/scott.kenan :





 
 
www.huffingtonpost.com
Filmmaker John Waters has never been one to sugarcoat his message. And his recent public service announcement for San Francisco's Roxie Theater fundraising campaign is no exception.



Like · · Promote ·






 
See Sen. Thom Goolsby's MASKED COMMENTS (he pretended to be a kindly old WOMAN -- LOL!!!): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html .
 

I forwarded ALL those emails to Ben's office, but he did NOT respond at all -- nor did any of his underlings. Instead, Ben assisted the Republicans in getting RE-ELECTED because THEY ARE HIS BOSSES (he's a Democrat and they blackmailed him with info about his and his twin brother (Republican) Jon David, District Attorney in neighboring Brunswick County for their frequent getting drunk and stoned and DEMANDING to know of local rock bands "where to find cocaine and pussy" (yes, a DIRECT quote), on Pleasure Island (Carolina, Currie, and other beach towns near Wilmington).

From all reports -- including gay guys who have described to me Ben's cock and favorite activities -- only Ben prefers men. Jon, his IDENTICAL twin brother -- how CUTSY and unlikely-to-be-adjacent D.A.s is THAT??? -- appears to prefer women, unlike Sentor Goolsby, whose name shows up in Google Statistics more and more frequently in the list of search phrases bringing people to my blog,
http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ , with this one: "Thom Goolsby gay".



Have pity on Wilmington -- they STILL know not what they DID to me (and many others), but our lawsuits will taKe them down and STRIP the city and state's TREASURIES -- PRAISE JESUS!!!


Scott David Kenan
Chacala, Mexico (in political exile)

 



www.wect.com
District Attorney Ben David talked to parents and teens at Hoggard High School about online safety issues, including cyberbullying and sexting.


Like · · Promote ·


* * *


 
 
.

No comments: