Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Response to the Obama Campaign's Official Questionaire!!!




>>> FIRST, YOU SHOULD KNOW that although TONS of people who in ANY way helped in the campaign got these surveys and they are PROBABLY tabulated by computer -- but the program has software to FORWARD unusual answers like mine to people who actually READ them. I expect mine will eventually make the President's desk.


Below, I will FIRST paste in my comments about it posted on my Facebook Page, then drop in EXACTLY what I sent in the three essay-question boxes:



Like · · Promote ·
 
 
>>> MY ESSAY ANSWERS:
 
 
1. I worked INFORMALLY by blogging MOSTLY against the Republicans. My mother was Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the Pope and we had swastikas on the china growing up in 50s and 60s. I DID uncover how the Republicans blackmailed President Obama into supporting the Republican/CIA narco-trafficking network, and while I think he can AVOID admitting his homosexual behaviors, he has GOT to get over the support of the narco-trafficking.
 
EASIEST to legalize and tax drugs, then EDUCATE against drugs. Also print DIFFERENT NEW $100.00 bills and FORCE exchange over half year (with big lots registered) before making OLD bills worthless. Probably TOO MANY bankers squeezing the President to do THAT (which would flush out or DESTROY so much ILLEGAL MONEY).
 
In 1982 while working for Tennessee Williams, I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis I would one day get her revenge. With the help of my UBER-rich Kenan relatives, the Sinatra Family (who admit to me of their putting JFK in power), and the Kennedys, my blog (emailed each time to 1,500 key people), has FORCED several issues. Please see http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . Also tell the President that despite my criticisms of him, I HAVE HIS BACK (but he MUST stop protecting the CIA narco-trafficking operation).
 
You CANNOT have a better ally than a Kenan -- we are descended from the Carolingian Kings and the Stuart line in Scotland and KNOW WHAT SERVICE TO GOD AND COUNTRY IS ALL ABOUT!!! CARRY ON!!!  Scott
  
2. I will continue to blog the TRUTH about the cancer of the GHW Bush take-over of first heroin and then nearly all other drugs by the CIA -- and how SOME Dems have been blackmailed to support it -- including the President (so far). Also to continue to expose my mother as top Nazi and Cheney, GHW Bush, and Gingrich (when I lived in GA in 1990, I tracked how he brought drugs to Stone Mtn. Park by train then out by Sysco Food Service & Inland Seafood Trucks -- earned my 15 weeks of jail on false charges, a year of house arrest, and FORCED psychoactive drugs.
 
I will NOT tolerate Obama's support of this corruption because CIA/Republicans blackmailed him for having his boyfriend (met through Rev. Jeremiah Wright's NOTORIOUS call-boy service KILLED so hypocritical black Christians didn't lynch him. ENOUGH -- or Obama could end up tried and hung as a TRAITOR. I am TOTALLY serious.
 
READ MY BLOG and know that the Kenan/Sinatra/Kennedy alliance for Liberty & Justice for ALL is taking down Republicans (and soon PRI in Mexico) FAST and will take Obama down TOO, if he doesn't GET WITH WHAT HE SAYS HE BELIEVES IN. Thank you for taking me seriously. Scott David Kenan, Chacala, Mexico (in political exile after 6 jailings on 8 false charges, 2 mental hospital commitments, and MANY attempts on my life by DEM. District Attorney Ben David -- protecting Republican narco-trafficking in Wilmington, NC port during the last two years. Blog address: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .
  
3. I'm still FOR Obama and believe his intentions are good, but he MUST get OVER the blackmail (Presidente Pena Nieto here in Mexico is SIMILARLY blackmailed -- his old boyfriend was given POLITICAL ASYLUM in the US because P.N. had had him jailed and tortured to SHUT UP about their sexual relationship). Remember: the CIA/Republicans running the narco-trafficking caused FAR MORE DEATHS than the one Obama authorized to cover up his sex life.
 
I'M STILL BETTING ON OBAMA -- but he must ACT soon (NOT necessarily "coming out"), or I WILL take him out with words as my influence through blogging CONTINUES TO GROW (just ask DICK CHENEY, who knows VERY WELL exactly who I am!!!) -- and I'm 6' 11" to boot, so maybe the Prez and I will play basketball some day -- I'm REALLY his BIGGEST SUPPORTER (but he MUST change the one thing).
 
 
 
Scott
 
.
 

No comments: