Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Like President Obama, I TOO have a FULL PLATE OF LEGAL ACTION Ahead of Me, Still!!!






Finally: HELLO MY GENEROUS FRIEND!!!
 
I was just looking over your emails to me of the past few days -- emails I had only read hurriedly before because of my other commitments -- and was struck like a gong by this phrase that you wrote: " . . . the content of your blog does NOT reflect my outlook on any matter." Of course the two operative words here are "NOT" and "any". Suddenly, I realized that you ONLY help/helped me for ALTRUISTIC reasons -- and I had been too stupid and ASSUMED erroneously that you had at least GENERAL agreement with my philosophy, if not enough knowledge of facts to understand many of my details.
 
And you DO vote for Democrats.
 
THIS PROVES YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT REPUBLICAN TYPE!!! (You having a heart.)
 
And I understand from previous conversations that you are from the DEEP SOUTH and several years older than me. All this together makes me now understand how DEEPLY you must have been hurt in life -- particularly as a gay person -- and for your own reasons, after retirement, became a recluse in your New York City apartment, reaching out only (or nearly only), through writing reviews of books and plays -- and helping a person in dire need of support, me.
 
Because your hurts and scars have so insulated you and removed you from a social life, it is understandable that you have missed how much the world has evolved in your absence from it. There is no shame in this AT ALL. Even the Bible tells of the great prophet Moses leading the Israelites for forty years (metaphysical meaning of the number 40 -- like Jesus's days in the dessert being tempted by Satan -- is "as long as it takes", not literally 40 years or days), was NOT allowed by God to enter the Promised Land -- because he had a consciousness of LEADERSHIP THROUGH THE WASTELAND TOWARD CANAAN, which was ENTIRELY incompatible with ARRIVAL IN CANAAN, which requires a completely different consciousness -- and HUMAN consciousness, forever imperfect -- if improving -- is too limited to handle both in one person -- at least at the same time.
 
And Moses was old as they neared the Promised Land, and as older people tend to be, incapable of much change after a lifetime of thinking and being THE LEADER WHO GOT THEM THERE (an extraordinarily important role that NO ONE ELSE could fill).
 
So the capacity of people's consciousness as well as ability to change being seriously improved since that time, I am NOT saying you can't catch up with your fellow Americans (and others), but that the situation as it is now stands is that you have ALREADY DONE YOUR DUTY to both God and humankind. And while I regret this sounds so damned egotistical, you have done that -- at least partly -- by your practical support of me (whom you disagree with -- or at least barely understand). Let me ALSO say that the ego is a GOOD thing that propels us onward in ACTION, the ONLY thing that counts in the end -- we just must be careful to NEVER become slaves to our ego, but command and direct its actions, instead.
 
I'm not sure what else to say here, but I hope you get the gist of the fact that I am HONORING you -- NOT berating you. The errors in our communications were nearly ENTIRELY my fault. I've known all this stuff literally FOR YEARS -- thanks to the brilliant guidance of my most important spiritual teacher, the late Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, founder and pastor of what was the Atlanta Church of Religious Science -- BEFORE the corruption of female-ELEMENT security and protection of the weak-minded (under-developed consciousnesses, actually, that were/are fully capable of growth to ADULTHOOD -- when not ADDICTED to wanton MOTHERING/SECURITY-OBSESSING/"FEMALE"-CONTROLLING).
 
A quick note before answering your practical concerns: Two bull-sized white gringos are also staying here now -- both straight and military veterans -- but because the 69 year old Oregon, lifelong firefighter (who worked DESPITE all the pain of a bad back that eventually required THREE operations to fuse vertebrae, and he now operates a fleet of six water-tank trucks supporting firefighters during the six months he lives back in the states -- still fighting fires when he's not organizing and producing music concerts -- or smoking TOP QUALITY weed or doing mushrooms -- or GREAT coffee that he grows on his plantation a few miles from here in Mexico), has a Mexican wife who is in the WORST throws of SCHIZOPHRENIA (allegedly), so when his 64-year-old pal came to visit from Oregon, they hid from the wife here in Chacala as she is IMPOSSIBLE.
 
The pal is a lifelong metal-worker, crafting practical instruments for industry -- as well as decorative ironwork for rich or semi-rich people. This one is a Republican, the firefighter a Democrat, so we had many spirited political discussions the past few days.
 
Anyway, the FUNNIEST PART is that the firefighter -- and they have both turned down my 'friendly benefits" offers several times (although both seem to be weakening, and the Republican has intimated that if he wants to "rape" the Democrat, that would be no problem AT ALL!!!) -- declared quite loudly over the morning coffee I provide the entire household (only because Mr. Fireman gave me a nice stock of coffee from his plantation here -- and has offered me all of the stronger substances he likes to enjoy as well. And DIG THIS: Beatriz has been making us ALL breakfast daily too!!!)
 
Back to it: The Firefighter declared QUITE LOUDLY yesterday morning that if it wasn't for what women have between their legs, men would put a BOUNTY on women and take to shooting them from helicopters and planes -- women being complete DEVILS at heart!!! This only sounded shocking until you realize they are OLDER, so NOT in touch with TODAY'S EVOLVED WOMAN (nor are they particularly evolved themselves). That said, they are BOTH POWERFUL BULLS, and I DO hope to be getting some proper "bull-service" from at least one, if not BOTH of them, eventually. I've got until the 15th of this month (and Mr. Firefighter has already suggested doing some of his stronger substances in a more private place . . . ).
 
1. I got Internet back at my apartment at 7:00 AM yesterday, without benefit of any technician stopping by or further explanation -- this after I SERIOUSLY bitched out Beatriz, her "espoza" (un-married husband for life), and two sons -- one of whom runs the PUBLIC computer center at the town's library -- which NO ONE informed me of or suggested I use. First of all, this is the sort of thing that is MADDENING about Mexicans -- and also quite charming (if you get out of your "stuff").
 
Also, it is important to note that Beatriz is descended from Pancho Villa, a HUGE character in Mexican History, eccentric rogue, and so BALLS-LADEN, he actually once ATTACKED the United States!!! Just like in America, you don't fuck with a Kenan, in Mexico you beware the Villas, fer shur!!! (She and I get along INCREDIBLY WELL, and although we both BULLY each other at times, fall into a pile of hysterical laughter about it later -- EACH TIME!!!) See more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancho_Villa .
 
2. The lawsuit against me by Jaime Southheimer is for CIVIL suit of Slander and Libel, which is a FALSE CHARGE since I report NOTHING in my blog untrue about Jaime (in the area of what he and others have revealed about narco-trafficking -- his REAL bone of contention), although I DID call him a Republican (because illegal drug profits fall almost ENTIRELY to the CIA, Episcopal Church, and Republicans/"Nazis"), so is not strictly true, and I blamed some of the crimes of Wells Fargo Bank against me on him because he is/was (according to him), a drug operative for Wells Cargo POWDER-TRANSPORT ADVISERS, which is semi-separate from the bank, so not strictly true either.
 
In any case, it is against the WRITER of alleged slanders and libels -- and CANNOT be blamed on anyone else at all. Had you been WRITING my blog for me, you might have a concern about it. I hope to call Jaime's attorney tomorrow -- I was too pooped today from celebratory gratitudinal dancing, joy-weeping, etc. over the election, which ran quite late last night.
 
3. The other misconceptions you wrote about are not major enough to take time explaining here -- unless you bring them up again.
 
4. For the record, I have $89.00 in savings account, $234.00 in checking, and about $75.00 in my pocket (and a full tank of gas -- to say nothing of LOTS of coffee!!!). I did not get around to calling Teri to see what I have there, but assume it must be about $400.00, and as I've said, although I must pay the balance of about $202 for the remainder of rent on the 15th, I'll also have gotten another $134.00 weekly "allowance" check by then. The larger expenses of getting the apartment in order are all paid for now, so no big deal.
 
Thanks again for your INCREDIBLE generosity -- you are THE ONLY ONE who was able to help in such a HUGE WAY!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> FROM FACEBOOK (probably get me banned from commenting AGAIN. LOL!!!)
 
 

Susan Weatherly Dobbs Kelly, my nosy self is butting in here with your comment. Here's my understanding, in a nutshell, of Christianity. If you profess Jesus is your Lord and Savior and repent of your sins, then you are a Christian. I for one, have done that. My issue, however, is that there are folks who do these crucial things to become Christians who forget there are many other things that Christ has instructed us to do but they do not do them. It bothers me a great deal, but I'm tired tonight and I'll shut my mouth :-)

  • Scott Kenan Susan: I am going to do the same thing, and NOT eloborate on how those "other things" is what ACTUALLY makes a person a Christian -- which Jesus NEVER was (he was a Jewish Prophet who would just DIE ON A CROSS if he thought anyone would break God's first commandment and deify him -- and utter ABOMINATION to a Jew -- Prophet or not!!!

  • Scott Kenan I hope that at least NE person notices that i did NOT say there is anything wrong with being a Christian -- as long as you don't expect Jesus to "save" you. Jesus is quoated as telling that physician to heal his dang self!!! Jesus came to point the way (tell us all how to LIVE), and for TWO THOUSAND YEARS, Christians have been doing nothing much but STUDYING HIS FINGERNAIL!!!

  • Scott Kenan That was meant to be "ONE" person

  •  
     
    * * *
     


    Like · ·
     
     
     
     
     
    With Sen. Thom Goolsby winning re-election HANDILY, and Judge Sandra Ray Criner PROTECTING the Wilmington Ben David/Republican Party/CIA/Episcopal Church NARCO-TRAFFICKING as well as her husband Sherman Lee Criner, who MOLESTED a SIGNIFICANTLY underaged girl at Thalian Hall in 2006, and Wilmington Police COOPERATED in covering it up and keeping Mr. Criner from being charged -- JUST SO HE AND OTHER WHITE "CHRISTIAN" REPUBLICANS COULD CONTINUE MOLESTING GIRLS AND BOYS WITH LEGAL IMPUNITY. Now, they BOTH are major officials in the New Hanover Republican Party (as well as Sandra being a JUDGE in the Azalea Festival PARADE OF GIRLS so she can procure for her husband, no doubt.
     
     
    Sandra Ray Criner got about the MOST votes of all unopposed judges yesterday. Judge Noecker, the least -- that due to anyone googling him discovering that SEVERAL REAL advocacy groups are working HARD to remove him from the bench for making decisions DETRIMENTAL TO FAMILIES -- straight and gay alike!!!
     
     
    You now know WHY I have decided to allow GOD'S OLD-TESTAMENT JEW WRATH AND VENGENCE to flow through me FREELY when I sue the SHIT out of North Carolina entities.
     
     
    But first, let's let them celebrate their victories (panties stay ON, all ye younguns!!!).
     
     
     
    Scott
     
    .
     
     
    .

    No comments: