Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The FULL Life

 
Rahm Emanuel with Barack Obama (photo from -- allegedly -- ANUS NEWS SERVICE)





>>> INTRODUCTION I SENT MY LIST OF 1,500 when emailing out the MOST PREVIOUS blog post:



1. I have NOT heard from Mr. Randy Briefs of Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d), LLC law firm in Chicago concerning WHAT he did in the court hearing in Cook County District Court today. I will try to reach him or the Clerk of Courts tomorrow. It would have been NICE if he'd had the COURTESY to drop me an email, but ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, he may well be packing his bag to go into DEEP HIDING in some BANANA REPUBLIC, which is NOT a category MEXICO belongs to!!!
 
2. THIS link (part of the blog post I'll paste in shortly -- http://thedcpost.com/?p=7913 ), includes SPECIFIC information about GAY BATH HOUSES both Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama have LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS in. Jaime Southhiemer, former VP of Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisers in Chicago (until he was DEMOTED some months ago), bragged MANY times to me that he had LONG belonged to the TOP Private Gay Bath Houses in Chicago, so he PROBABLY not only MET Obama and Emanuel there, but given the SEXUAL LICENTIOUSNESS of GAY BATH HOUSES -- why they were MOSTLY shut down when AIDS reared its head -- he's likely had sex with both of them as well.
 
3. THIS is why he tried to intimidate me with a lawsuit: TO SCARE ME OUT OF POSTING THE TRUTH AND BRINGING DOWN THE CIA/REPUBLICAN/NAZI/EPISCOPAL CHURCH/PAPIST run illegal drug trade, BRILLIANTLY put together by not only my MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC (919) 231-3337-- the TOP NAZI in the United States -- but her underling, Dick Cheney with the Bush Family, Newt Gingrich, GA Republican Congressman John Linder who is the CHIEF go-between between TOP REPUBLICANS and my former employer of 18 years, Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com .
 
 
THAT business is ACTUALLY run by Patrick's Sr. VP, Michael Massicott. They with Lee Gosney, who traveled the country PRETENDING to be an Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous Counselor and SPEAKER at groups -- until he got so sick with inoperable cancer he had to stop. Lee VERIFIED many of my claims of how Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA is the CHIEF connector of the drugs brought in on US Air Force planes largely to Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL where Pentagon Publishing has/had contracts to sell advertising in the yearbooks for the US Air War College, the US Air Command and Staff College, and one other. It SEEMS that Patrick has LOST military clients -- perhaps due to my blog -- because I have been sending copies of ALL blog posts to TOP people at EVERY ONE of his Military and Merchant Marine schools for at least a year now. http://www.pentagon-usa.com/client.html .
 
4. The action against me in CHACALA -- not by my landlady, but by two POST-MENOPAUSAL WHITE GRINGO PROTESTANT BITCHES (with allies largely from Oregon, including those I've named in my blog recently), was by THIS SAME GROUP OF CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKERS, really, and those ignorant BIGOTS who sought to USE naive Mexicans to do their most DANGEROUS transporting of goods, fell PERFECTLY into the trap that Mexican Federales, US Patriotic Republicans and Democrats, and I had set -- NO ONE but ME knowing I was wearing a wire (although the two "inspectors" PROBABLY knew about it too -- no one tells me much because it ENDS UP IN MY BLOG. LOL!!!
Anyway, it was a FINE DRAMA (the last 3.5 years), and I am ETERNALLY grateful to Jackie Kennedy Onassis for entrusting me with such a HIGH HONOR of a CAUSE!!! Also, second to Jackie, really, and more RECENT, was Patricia Sinatra -- and REALLY the whole Sinatra Family -- who only 1.5 years ago GAVE ME THE INFO I WAS MISSING, which allowed me to RAMP UP the PRACTICAL ATTACKS I made. The others who knew i could do it were: Tennessee Williams, "Texas" Kate (Schweppe) Sharp Moldawer McNamara, Jane Smith, Milton Goldman, and to a lesser extent Vassilis Voglis and Helen (McDonald) Chuba.
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
 
"LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!"
 
 
.
 

No comments: