Sunday, August 15, 2021

RP: At 6:00 PM EDT Today, MSNBC Declared that the USA Has LOST the War in Afghanistan, and MSNBC is KEEPING Their TOP ROMAN CATHOLICS from Reporting Lately -- Even Rachel Maddow is Planning to LEAVE MSNBC Early Next Year!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/at-600-pm-edt-today-msnbc-declared-that.html



Antony Blinken -- a JEW GONE BAD -- argued today with one of CNN's GOOD JEWS, Jake Tapper, and kept GASLIGHTING TAPPER and LYING TO HIM in ways that Tapper threw RIGHT BACK IN HIS FACE.




I spoke with my mother, America's retired TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC, and MOM claims that what is happening in Afghanistan is UNIMPORTANT, because the NEWS SHE WATCHES claims that so many "Illegal Immigrants" have flooded over the border from Mexico to Texas -- that they have TAKEN OVER MOST TOWNS IN TEXAS -- and are SPREADING COVID-19 to Americans.


Mom's BELOVED CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS have been RESTRICTING the Voting Rights of US Citizens who are unlikely to vote for them, and FORCING people to congregate unmasked and unvaccinated -- I GUESS because Jesus thinks COVID-19 is GOOD FOR PEOPLE:




I told Mom that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy had waited a YEAR AND A WEEK before he two nights ago answered my email to him that PROVED Donald Trump works for my Kenan Family and our TOP ALLY, Vladimir Putin, to DESTROY DEMOCRACY for the Christian Churches, and SENT me a bunch of CRAP -- and has been LYING TO MEDIA all day today.


Mom started HYPER-VENTILATING -- what she does when she HATES HEARING TRUTH -- but she didn't hang up on me this time.




2tSponSsothnsred 
Shared with Public
Public
HEY!!! Of all the people I frequently partied with while working for Tennessee Williams, I partied most often with Meryl Streep.


Everyone knows that she gave Barack Obama HELL for pretending to be straight, while having sex with Reggie Love and others in the White House -- how the Bushes and my Kenan Family blackmailed Obama into supporting the CIA and my family's Exxon-Mobil running worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy with the Christian Churches.


Anyway, here is a devout Christian Trump Supporter begging for the same:



Notice the Roman Catholic Crucifix -- Holy, HOLY!!!






But LOOK WHAT LADY GAGA did to Michelle Obama -- LOL!!!






No comments: