Saturday, August 14, 2021

RP: "Usama" Bin Laden is Proven CORRECT about Roman Catholic NAZI Joe Biden -- and DEMOCRATS begin thinking of IMPEACHING BIDEN -- HA!!! / CENSORSHIP Situation for Scholars at the Provincetown Tennessee Williams Festival that Does NOT Include ANY of "My Personal Politics":

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/usama-bin-laden-is-proven-correct-about.html




Joe Biden gets EVERY SECURITY UPDATE from Military Sources -- which have been claiming for YEARS that the Taliban would take over Afghanistan ASAP if the US withdraws troops. Then, claiming that several months ago, one briefing claimed it would take them TWO YEARS (instead of about two weeks), Joe WITHDREW -- certain it would not happen for two years and he would NOT BE BLAMED!!!


Well, at least he has THIS to be PROUD OF, no???





42m 
Shared with Public
Public
I could give you a hundred reasons why I'm a Democrat and not a Republican, but even if all those distinctions fell away, this is the only reason I'd need. Your 2016 House Summer Interns: Democrat & Republican. #athousandwords


REMEMBER, TOO, that my friend Imran Anwar has ALSO been PROVEN CORRECT!!! 


Pound-for-Pound, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists, etc., are FAR MORE CHRIST-LIKE than the GOD-DAMNED CHRISTIANS!!!











>>> And THIS is the issue for the CENSORSHIP PANEL of the Provincetown Tennessee Williams Festival -- and I BEGIN with what they RECEIVED FROM ME (I got a few received receipts), this past Wednesday:



I had decided to watch my FATHER'S FAVORITE MOVIE of all time, that I'd been unaware of until I worked for Tennessee Williams. THIS MAKES SENSE, since Dad worked as a paid male gigolo briefly during the Great Depression -- riding the rails with HOBOS to San Francisco -- where he sold Alabaster Bowls to William Randolph Hearst's Buyer for Hearst's ILLICIT FEMALE LOVERS!!!


And of course my mother's people SHOT DAD'S MALE LOVER IN THE HEAD in 1949 -- then Dad had to CONVERT TO ROMAN CATHOLIC and marry Mom so she could hide her SWASTIKAS behind the iconic Kenan name (or go to prison for an UGLY HOMO MURDER):




I had expected to REALLY LIKE THIS (again) -- but the disc had gotten DAMAGED and I could only watch the FIRST FOURTH of it -- a DISAPPOINTMENT, since Warren Beatty had mistaken me for Tommy Tune at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party for Tennessee where I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis -- and Truman Capote INSULTED JACKIE (while I had my arm around Jackie's waist), and she WARNED Tennessee that the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and elements of CIA and FBI would murder him and steal his estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church of SUPER-DEVOUT CHRISTIANS!!!


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


So, I then pulled out the LATER VERSION:




NOT ONLY were Helen Mirren and Brian Dennehy MUCH BETTER in it, but Roger Allam was PERFECT as "Christopher" the playwright!!! He LOOKS LIKE and CAPTURED the Tennessee Williams I KNEW -- PERFECTLY!!!:



Not only THAT, but without using nudity cheaply, Helen Mirren's BREASTS and NIPPLES, and two male actors' PUBES AT THE BASES OF THEIR SHAFTS, were clearly seen.


The SCREENPLAY was far better than my friend Gavin Lambert's of the ORIGINAL had been!!!


This is what I posted on FACEBOOK about this, earlier today:

1h 
Shared with Public
Public

I just re-watched Helen Mirren in my former employer Tennessee Williams's re-make of "The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone" -- and I'd just watched the original with Vivien Leigh and Warren Beatty and the REMAKE is FAR BETTER!!! I KNEW Warren Beatty -- he mistook 6' 11" me for the 6' 6" Tommy Tune -- at the party thrown by Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton for Tennessee. That was where I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis, and who told Tennessee that the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party, and elements of the FBI and CIA would MURDER HIM to steal his estate from Harvard University for the Episcopal University of the South where the CONFEDERATE SEAL WINDOW was honored in All Saints Chapel Window until 2018!!! YES, this is how much Episcopalians HATE MINORITIES!!!






🚨🚨Urgent Request🚨🚨:


This is going to be a long post, I apologize, but it has to be. Please read this. I have been made aware that the Wilmington City Council is planning on introducing and passing a Non-Discrimination Ordinance during this week's agenda review and regular Council meeting.


The particular ordinance that has been proposed has NO PROTECTIONS for employees and seemingly almost as a joke has a penalty for a first offense of no financial penalty and literally just a copy of the ordinance being mailed to the offender. Can you think of a single law or ordinance that when you break it, the only possible penalty that you can face is that you get a copy of the ordinance mailed to you, because I CAN'T.


I am asking that you email the entire Wilmington City Council at council@wilmingtonnc.gov and ask them to table this ordinance until it can be rewritten and then passed.


I have been very clear in my campaign that the Wilmington City Council must pass a Non-Discrimination Ordinance to protect our residents. That it MUST include protections based off of sexual orientation, gender identity, and Natural hairstyle. I believe that this ordinance MUST have ACTUAL penalties. The ordinance that will go before our Council this week WILL NOT!


Wilmington must join 10 other cities in our state in protecting our LGBTQ+ residents from discrimination. I believe that we must extend this protection to individuals with natural hair styles. This ordinance is in my opinion a half measure meant to win over voters because elections are right around the corner.


This is political maneuvering. If any Council member votes against this, they will look unfriendly to our LGBTQIA residents. So this ordinance will most likely pass unanimously if it is allowed to be on the agenda. Passing this ordinance will also make it far more difficult to get an ACTUAL protective ordinance passed in the future because the argument will be made, "Well, we already have those, so I can't vote for more of this."


This MUST NOT be added to the Agenda for the Tuesday August 17th Council meeting. This will do nothing to protect our residents.

Once again, please, please, please, email your entire Wilmington City Council and tell them that this is NOT what we want. Tell them that this ordinance must be removed from the regular agenda, and that it must be given actual teeth and only after that, passed.


This is not how we should be operating as a City! This is political pandering.


Thank you!


You and 5 others
10 Comments
2 Shares
Michael Faulkner
What about second offense if first is just a reminder letter?
1
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 2h

  • Scott Kenan
    Philip White for Wilmington City Council -- I've got your BACK and all the GOODS on Mayor Saffo and City Commissioners who make all of their money TRAFFICKING HARD DRUGS with my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill and the local Christian Churches -- my parents set it all up in the 1980s with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- HA!!!
    Pause GIF
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2h
  • Scott Kenan
    Michael Faulkner Why aren't you running for Mayor or City Council this year??? I remember how HOT you were a couple of years ago when you posted photo of your SHAVED CHEST and hot NIPPLE on FB and announced your campaign!!!
    May be an image of 1 person, beard and outdoors
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2h
  • Author
    Philip White for Wilmington City Council
    Michaelfor a second proven offense of knowingly discriminating against a resident based off of their gender identify and/or sexual orientation the penalty is just a $250 fine.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2h
    • Edited
  • Michael Faulkner
    What about their employment?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2h
  • Michael Faulkner
    Scott, now is not the best time for me to run. I have a business to rebuild due to covid. Maybe in the near future.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2h




.

No comments: