Monday, August 16, 2021

RP: Joe Biden Finds His BALLS Regarding Afghanistan -- but STILL Traffics HARD-DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY with My Kenan Cousins Who Run All of That with the Roman Catholic -- and Other "Christian" Churches -- Donald Trump (who got President AMLO of Mexico to supply so much FENTANYL to the USA that Afghani Heroin is NO LONGER NEEDED by the CIA), and the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Obama Families:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/joe-biden-finds-his-balls-regarding.html




I've been blogging TIRELESSLY about how GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, etc., PARTNERED with Osama Bin Laden and the Saudi Royals both PLANNING and EXECUTING the attacks of 9/11/2001. 


At that time, the Carlyle Group (controlled by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families), controlled PPD Pharmaceuticals, which Wilmington residents tell me FLOODED Wilmington streets with ADDICTIVE DRUGS. The City Councilman and now Mayor Democrat "Bill" Saffo convinced them to build their worldwide HQ in Wilmington:




But after 9/11/2001, the Bin Ladens and Saudi Royals SOLD OUT -- so it would be LESS OBVIOUS that it was ALL ABOUT DRUG TRAFFICKING, and we attacked Afghanistan so the CIA could get the OPIUM PRODUCTION BACK.



See how the Taliban had STOPPED Opium Poppy cultivation in 2001 -- and ALSO how Donald Trump seriously INCREASED IT his first year in office -- before he got Mexico to supply the USA with the CHEAPER and MORE POWERFUL/MORE ADDICTIVE FENTANYL.



NC's Attorney General Josh Stein UNDERSTANDS THE SCOURGE OF DRUG ADDICTION and is winning MORE LAWSUITS against Drug Companies than ANY OTHER State A.G.!!! Josh Stein is my GOOD BUDDY!!!



Click on images to ENLARGE.




And LOOK what trouble Fred Eschelman (a Founder and current big investor in PPD), is having with DONALD TRUMP!!!






Fred Eschelman's Estate"Money Point", in Wilmington, North Carolina!!!







>>> SCOTT KENAN'S ADVICE TO THREE WILMINGTON, NC DEMOCRATIC POLITICIANS:


Steve Miller for Congress

5h  · 


STEVE MILLER FOR CONGRESS CAMPAIGN VISITS THE ICONIC WALKERWORLD 


We recently visited the iconic venue, Walkerworld Organic Artist Retreat -- actually it's far more than a venue, it's an incredible experience. 



Allen Walker  the proprietor, is a friend and supporter and will host an event for our Campaign in November. We very much appreciate Allen's generosity and look forward to seeing you all there this the fall.






Scott Kenan

5h  · 

Shared with Public


According to several Wilmington Police Officers to me in 2016 -- and Allen Walker's first wife who bore his three children -- also to me in person -- Walker World is a HUGE Drug Import Port, but it's NOT in New Hanover County, so my buddy Sheriff Ed McMahon can't bust them. 



Layne McNeill Smith is the REPUBLICAN Lawyer who no longer practices Law -- she makes TOO MUCH MONEY running Allen Walker's DRUG OPERATION!!!



Allen's mother, Gold Walkerwhom I saved $20,000.00 a couple of years ago by my chasing Democrat NC Rep. Deb Butler's Hard-Drug Trafficking partner Republican Jonathan Deputy off -- he was my Apartments Manager who did no work to rent her condo and she then made an extra 20 grand doing that herself. 


Jon Deputy also managed Gold's condo on Carolina Beach and placed several TOP DRUG MAFIA into Gold's other apartments on S. 4th Streetwhom she has now gotten out with my help, so Gold loves me for that. 


Anyway, many of my neighbors now on Spofford Circle have known Gold for YEARS and claim that Allen Walker is the STUPIDEST person they ever met (his Republican Lawyer girlfriend handles the Drug Trafficking), and Gold would DIE if she finds out about it!!! 


I published all of that on my Political Blog and sent all of that info to NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein as well as the FBI and CIA (and Sheriff McMahon)Contact them if you don't believe Me!!! 


I assume you posted this with Allen so that the Drug Mafia of Wilmington and nearby know you support Drug Trafficking. As you can see, Allen Walker is ALSO partnered with TWICE DISGRACED Republican former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, who was appointed to the Board of Governors of the UNC SYSTEM by my Kenan Family originally to SAVE SILENT SAM and White Supremacy on UNC Chapel Hill's campus but he FAILED at that too!!! 


You must ALSO be a White Supremacist, no??? 


Contact my cousin Thomas S. Kenan III via his business Kenan Management Inc., Europa Drive, Chapel Hill. BOTH Tom Kenan and his deputy Steve Armstrong have all of this info too. UNLIKE Steve Miller, none of THEM have BLOCKED MY EMAILS of blog postings!!! 


I'll send this to my buddy Jason Minnicozzi For Congress as well.



Allen Walker with Rachel Crawford Goolsby and Thom Goolsby.




THEN, Steve Miller ERASED MY COMMENTS from his FACEBOOK -- so I ADDED THIS, THERE -- HA!!!


Scott Kenan

Steve Miller for Congress -- You DELETED my comment about Allen Walker's Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy with Republicans Jonathan Deputy and disgraced former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby -- and Democrat current NC State Representative Deb Butler -- but I saved it all and am about to send it to Jason Minnicozzi For Congress, NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, the FBI and the CIA. We HOPE to have ALL OF YOU in Federal Prison before this fall's election -- HA!!!



Blond Deb Butler with her wife, Anni Parra -- in HAPPIER DAYS:





Jason Minnicozzi is ALSO running as a DEM to OUST DAVID ROUZER (Rouzer is Trump's LAP DOG and voted NOT TO CERTIFY JOE BIDEN'S ELECTION) -- and my sending Jason all of this gives him AMMUNITION against Steve Miller who CLEARLY is a REPUBLICAN in REALITY!!!



10h 
Shared with Public
Public

Try taking one each extra-strength Tylenol and extra-strength Advil -- together. I found that made it so I could actually sleep comfortably on the side with the Shingles I had a month ago!!! Can repeat every six hours as needed.


When Colin Powell's people had gotten me to Political Exile in Mexico because the Christian Politicians were so mad at me for exposing their Drug Trafficking with the Christian Churches, I had a couple of Wisdom Teeth removed and Opioids are NOT ALLOWED in Mexico.


TWO double-strength Advil worked better than opioids from American dentists!!!


I had to call myself on my own nonsense this morning.
I woke up with my back just absolutely killing me. I am in a lot of pain, but then again I have had 4 back surgeries at the age of 39.
I told myself and Cramer that I was going to miss the City Council's Agenda Review meeting this morning.
But as soon as I said it out loud, I immediately regretted it. I asked myself, "would this be an acceptable excuse for you if you were on Council right this minute? Then get your butt up and get there!"
So, I am here, in a lot of pain, but I am here.




.

No comments: