Wednesday, August 18, 2021

RP: Kathy Griffin Apparently LOVED What I Sent Her -- but the Christian CIA Run By Vladimir Putin, My Kenan Family, Mark Zuckerberg (and perhaps David Plouffe) -- WON'T LET ME SEE KATHY'S TWO COMMENTS -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/kathy-griffin-apparently-loved-what-i.html






David Plouffe, Mark Zuckerberg, and Pricilla Chan



Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan recently YUCKED IT UP with THEIR top employee of their "FOUNDATION" -- former TOP ADVISOR to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden, David Plouffe -- ALL REPUBLICAN CHRISTIANS at heart.


See bottom third here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/did-joe-biden-try-to-steal-my-facebook.html


Here is what's so FUNNY -- I got TWO notices from Facebook that Kathy Griffin had mentioned me in a comment, and I tried for ten minutes to find them with no luck -- it had become a VERY LONG THREAD. But then an hour later, I found she commented just below this comment both times, but when I went and OPENED the sub-comments, Facebook had "thinned them out" as not being relevant!!!



Click these images to ENLARGE.




I then left her a FB message -- but no reply, yet:



Kathy Griffin
Comedian


You sent

Where are your messages mentioning me hiding -- and WHAT ARE THEY, my dear???
Enter

Kathy Griffin

Kathy Griffin
Hi, thanks for contacting us. We've received your message and appreciate you reaching out.



Hell, who DOESN'T???



.

No comments: