Thursday, August 5, 2021

RP: Joe Biden CONTINUES to Serve His Christian/NAZI Kenan Family Masters -- Just Like Mayor Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark (here in Wilmington, NC), Do. And the Republican Christians Are Even WORSE!!! -- What is a PATRIOT to DO??? / "Natalie Wood Material" Release Has Been EXECUTED!!!

 

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/joe-biden-continues-to-serve-his.html














"The letters from Republican lawmakers are the first step in the legal process Republicans may use to take over elections in Fulton County, the most populous (and most Democratic), county in the state -- which encompasses most of Atlanta."





After much back-and-forth over whether or not the CIA would force Google/Blogger to post a WARNING that what I know about Natalie Wood's murder (or is it what I blogged about Mayor "Bill" Saffo's SISTER confirming that he takes orders from his Uncle, Head of the Saffo Mafia of New York City???), is "Sensitive Material" -- which they had NOT DONE but to one other posting of over 6,000 postings since 2008.


BOTH of these during the last two weeks -- MANY, many months after I'd posted the one of them!!! They settled on them KEEPING the warning(s)


This morning, I went to print, sign, scan, and return the Release -- and CIA, Vladimir Putin, Joe Biden, or just my Kenan Family's HUGE electronic internet presence via their www.theKAG.com, CORRUPTED my computer and printer so BADLY -- that it took more than TWO HOURS to get my computer and printer to communicate -- FOUR TIMES what the same corruption has taken to clear in the past!!!


I made CERTAIN that Journalist Doug Montero and his Empire Media Group, https://www.linkedin.com/company/empire-media-group-incorporated/KNOW THAT -- and he expressed SPECIAL GRATITUDE for my help in this matter.


Before doing THAT, I called my mother, and when I told her I am SICK of ALL POLITICIANS, and especially Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, and Joe Manchin -- all of whom are BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by my Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill, Mom said it is a DAMNED SHAME that Donald Trump didn't WIN the election -- meaning that Mom ADMITS TRUMP LOST, but as a DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC, she SUPPORTS THE VIOLENT OVERTURN of the US Government -- which Devout Catholic Joe Biden is making CERTAIN WILL HAPPEN!!!



















>>> NEWS FROM WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA -- WHERE  ANIMALS ARE MORE "CHRIST-LIKE" THAN THE HUMANS ARE :






SEE -- Wilmington's TOP CIA AGENTKevin Maurer, was WRONG!!!











.

No comments: