Monday, August 23, 2021

RP: EMERGENCY LETTER to Drug Mafia Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo -- the DONALD TRUMP of Wilmington, North Carolina. "EMERGENCY", because Facebook Just KICKED ME OFF for my 32nd, 30-Day PRISON TERM -- for Criticizing Saffo -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/emergency-letter-to-drug-mafia-mayor.html



https://driftwoodemporium.com/




THIS is my comment that got me kicked off today. I JUST left Driftwood Emporium a THREE-MINUTE MESSAGE explaining how my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington on DIRECT ORDER of Pope John Paul II and with help, primarily, of Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Father Robert J. Kus (now hiding from US LAW in Honduras), and PPD Pharmaceuticals, that Mayor Saffo BRAGS of keeping in Wilmington, and Wilmington residents claim put HUGE AMOUNTS of Addictive Drugs onto Wilmington streets -- and THEY were in the early days controlled by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families!!!


PLEASE KNOW that I have NOTHING against this business -- who wouldn't want the local Mayor to open your store and his DRUG-MAFIA ALLIES, Wilmington Downtown, Inc., to publicize it on Facebook???


Today, the floor fell out from under Facebook, as Ari Melber had a HUGE REPORT on how the most VIGOROUS Biden Admin Investigators are planning to TEAR APART FACEBOOK'S MONOPOLY -- and because they promoted Donald Trump and COVID LIES for their allies Vladimir Putin, Christians in the CIA, and Christian Churches -- especially the Presbyterian and Episcopal Churches (why Pete Buttigieg is at Transportation -- his Church runs HARD DRUGS FOR JESUS, and he was stationed in Afghanistan).


But Trump not only DESTROYED the system to vet people for the SIV Program, he ALSO made the DEAL with President AMLO of Mexico, for the Mexican Mafias (controlled by Exxon-Mobil and my Kenan Family), to supply the USA with VAST QUANTITIES of Fentanyl -- which is FAR CHEAPER, FAR STRONGER, and FAR MORE ADDICTIVE than Heroin -- and Mexico is ALSO growing a lot of OPIUM POPPIES, now -- so the Old Fashioned can still get Heroin!!!



https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/23/politics/afghanistan-kabul-airport-military-deadline/index.html


While Facebook REMOVED my above comment, they left my SECOND COMMENT -- a photo of Evan -- which looks STUPID without CONTEXT:


And HERE is some CONTEXT for you:



"Bill" Saffo's DRUG MAFIA PARENTS: A.V. "Doky" or "Dorky" Saffo and his Mafia Queen Wife, Despina (Tripodes) Saffo.




If you get a WARNING of "Sensitive Material" -- I have tried to BYPASS that with this link after I hit the "OK" -- it's only because the ONLY TWO BLOG POSTINGS that Google/Blogger has posted a WARNING on of mine (OVER 6,000 blog postings going back to 2008), are FOR CRITICIZING BILL SAFFO!!!


And today, I posted MANY comments on Facebook that said everything they kicked me off for today -- but they WEREN'T on sites linked to SAFFO -- so we KNOW both Facebook and Google are in BED with my criminal Kenan Family and allied to the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Obama Families.


NO JUDGMENT on Joe Biden yet -- since he can RENOUNCE JESUS CHRIST and the ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI CHURCH so we can FIX THE USA -- PROPERLY !!!


Facebook had NO PROBLEM with this comment I posted earlier today -- JUST AS OFFENSIVE to the thin-skinned, Drug-Trafficking, White Supremacist CHRISTIANS!!!:

55
99 Comments
6 Shares
Scott Kenan

Who the hell goes to church anymore??? 


Attendance at Christian services is WAY OFF"Christianity Today" warned when Trump won the election that he would DESTROY the credibility of Christianity 


-- and I THANK TRUMP FOR THAT!!!

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'TRUMP: If I'm president, Christianity will have power' in the US "I'll tell you one thing: get elected president, we're going to be saying 'merry Christmas' again. Just remember that," "And by the way, Christianity will have power, without having to form." Perhaps with Trump, America can become Christian again and swim in Christs Holy Light and stop drowning in Jewrys stinking slime.'
6

  • Like
  • Reply
  • 11h


>>> MY LETTER TO "BILL" SAFFO AND WILMINGTON CITY COUNCIL AND OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES WILL GO FIRST TO THE FOLLOWING -- BEFORE TO MY EXTENSIVE LISTS OF PRESS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, POLITICAL, AND FRIENDS-OF-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS CONTACTS:


To: bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov, office@wilmingtondowntown.com, info@joshstein.org, contactgov@nc.gov, contact@ncjustice.org, outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov, acsgdl@state.gov, conagencypuertov@state.gov, info@portcitydaily.com, wilmjourn@aol.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, eredenbaugh1@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, peacebsteelman@gmail.com, 


August 23, 2021


Dear Bill Saffo and Interested Parties:


When I realized that BOTH Google/Blogger and FAR MORE, Facebook, have ONLY suppressed my postings about YOU, Mayor Saffo -- and NO ONE ELSE since removing photos, only, of DRUG MAFIA run by the CIA and Exxon-Mobil (and the Obama/Clinton State Department), in Mexico -- as well as of Geraldine Flynn/Miller of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, whose brother is HIGH in the FBI and whose company distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- I KNEW you are TRULY the DONALD TRUMP of WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA -- with your allies, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, especially, but Councilpeople Kevin Spears -- who has DISGRACED the memory of his father by partnering with Drug Mafia including Sonya AmenRa -- aka "Sonya Patrick", Kevin O'Grady -- who has the GRACE not to run again after stealing as much as he could from Wilmingtonians, etc.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


I will not bother elaborating FURTHER, now -- and I SUGGEST you have me murdered by 6' 3" Denise Renee Wood who now lives a few hundred feet from me (as the crow flies) -- who lived beneath me at 205 S. 4th Street several years ago and ADMITTED she had 43 Felony and 13 Misdemeanor CONVICTIONS as an International Drug Mule -- and told me she now works for the Saffo Drug Mafia -- and was the FIRST PERSON who told me you like sex with young men -- but not ILLEGALLY young!!!



Denise looks JUST LIKE THIS!!!





The OTHER THING is that at the Azalea Festival on Saturday afternoon, I learned how MUCH Wilmington Police Officers HATE Chief Donny Williams, you, Sheriff McMahon, D.A. Benjamin R. David, and NC State Rep. Deb Butler!!!


If you didn't READ the email of this posting I sent you -- READ IT NOW:


Let me start off by saying that I attended Wilmington's Celebration of WHITE SUPREMACY, the Azalea Festival, from 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM -- and while I saw about a dozen Black Folks there, I noticed only about half a dozen BROWN people there (Hispanic, Native Americans, and Arabs) -- EVERYONE ELSE appeared to be WHITE!!!


I saw TWO people in Trump-Wear, who were both incessantly talking or yelling into their cell phones and OBLIVIOUS to everything around them. I did NOT try to engage them. 


My LAST engagement was my BEST!!! Right in front of Boubon Street restaurant (where I had eaten with George Bush's cousin before we spent the night together in sex, etc. in fall 2016), I spoke with two White Wilmington Cops -- a LARGE male and a short female -- and told them I could PROVE IN COURT that Christian Cops MURDERED my friend Evan Fish because he could PROVE my former boss of 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., suppled virtually EVERY Politician in Wilmington and MOST Christian Clergy/Churches with the HARD-DRUGS they sell -- since the CHEAP-ASSED Christians who are ABANDONING CHURCHES in record numbers needed to FINANCE THEIR CONGREGATIONS.


I told them, too, that Mayor Saffo, D.A. Ben David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and NC State Rep. Deb Butler were among the BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKERS in town.


The male IMMEDIATELY said, "I'm sorry, but we can't talk to you," and the two of them turned their backs on me and walked north. I called to them that I KNEW THAT, but that my argument is NOT with street cops or regular Sheriff's Deputies -- but I work with top Law Enforcement at the State and Federal levels, and we WILL charge, try, and convict all I mentioned in FAIR TRIALS.


They BOTH shot their hands/arms up and shook the THUMBS-UP symbol VIGOROUSLY in the air -- HA!!!






* * *


Contact me if you have any QUESTIONS!!!


Scott David Kenan







.

No comments: