Tuesday, August 24, 2021

RP: Some Things to Consider . . .

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/some-things-to-consider.html







The BIC pen Ballpoint-Pen-Mobile shown here in 1953 -- must have stopped by our house on Ebenezer Rd. in Cincinnati when I was THREE -- FORCING ME to become a WRITER -- no???



Our house at 4739 Ebenezer Rd. And next-door uphill, was where Roy Rogers' first cousin lived -- and Roy and Dale Evans often visited, dressed in character, and entertained we neighborhood kids a couple of times each year!!!


My FIRST OF MANY Celebrity Encounters!!!





JUST NOW, I discovered that my ORIGINAL BLOG was listing my old Gmail address to contact me. I was CERTAIN I had changed that to my Aol.com address YEARS AGO, after Jennifer McCracken who was TOTALLY connected to the Puerto Vallarta Drug Mafia and knew how Colin Stuart Hamilton was murdered by the CIA and his body discovered five hours away in 2015, was ALSO who told me her brother high in the CIA and on Sheriff Ed McMahon's Detectives here in Wilmington, NC was a TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKER with Sheriff McMahon and their Mor(m)on Church as well!!!


Jenny claimed she got her brother to get Google to CANCEL my three Gmail addresses, and I BET this error (that I just corrected), is why MANY I speak to have found the original blog (it googles up more easily), and THAT is why I NEVER HEAR FROM THEM!!!



Jennifer McCracken lived two doors from me in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments, summer of 2015.


My most RECENT dealings with this TRAITOROUS, DRUG-TRAFFICKING, MORMON BITCH (who had a TOTAL CRUSH on Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther):











Nancy Pelosi pulled off a BIG ONE in the House, today -- HA!!!


Now if NAZI/Catholic Joe Biden would just ADMIT that the only reason we ever were in Afghanistan was so the CIA -- run by the Catholic and Episcopal Churches, Bush, Kenan, Cheney, Clinton, and Obama Families -- was ONLY so that the US GOVERNMENT could flood the WORLD with HEROIN to addict people for JESUS CHRIST:



President Biden would be DANCIN' WITH JESUS -- even more than I AM!!!






President Trump signed the Deal with President AMLO of Mexico (totally controlled by Exxon-Mobil and the CIA), to ship tons of CHEAPER Fentanyl -- AND Mexican Heroin -- and Episcopal Drug Trafficker Pete Buttigieg is in charge of it FLOODING AMERICAN STREETS!!!





#OnThisDay in August 1901, Mary Lily Kenan became Henry Morrison Flagler's wife and heiress to his fortune, including the Palm Beach estate he built for her as a wedding present: Whitehall.


Mary Lily's portrait (partially shown here) is on display among a gallery of fine art in Whitehall's Music Room. Their love story is woven into the Museum's complimentary audio tour, which also provides insight into life during America's Gilded Age.


The audio tour is available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese.


Photo ©️ Flagler Museum.
May be art of 1 person and necklace
20
1 Comment
1 Share
Oldest

  • Ann Bach
    Beautiful portrait w masterful rendering of lace.....
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2h


As Readers all know, it was President Barack Obama and Mayor Rahm Emanuel -- with Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David, then-Wells-Fargo-Advisors-Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland, and Fox News Talking Head Daliah Saper, who STOLE COPYRIGHT to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams in 2013:







Today, I learned that SAPER LAW remains VERY ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK -- the BEARER OF NAZI/Christian LIES!!!

https://www.facebook.com/SaperLawOffices/?ref=page_internal


https://saperlaw.com/attorneys/


With the EXCEPTION of Chris McElwain -- she has a WHOLE NEW ROSTER of Attorneys -- so I will be CERTAIN to email each a copy of this blog posting so they KNOW that Daliah Saper will SOON BE IN PRISON!!!




The other thing, is that for WEEKS NOW many people have been hitting my blog posts of my first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan and her husband Greg Lernihan -- Greg a self-made Billionaire, now -- who gives MUCH of his money to CORRUPTED CATHOLIC CHARITIES.


My mother recently told me that my sister Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy is in frequent contact with Marybeth, and I had ASKED JULIE to forward this blog posting to Marybeth and Greg when I first wrote it -- but have NO EVIDENCE that she did:



Greg Lernihan in 2019



Marybeth Lernihan in 2011

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/open-letter-to-greg-lernihan-and.html?m=0



My Aunt Jeanne C. (Slagter) Meyer -- from her Obit that I just FOUND!!!



And then I found THIS on the internet:

Quick Facts

30-04-1961 is the birth date of Marybeth. Her age is 60. Marybeth lives at 350 Red Barn Lanes, Barrington, IL 60010-4742. We know about one company registered at this address — Impact 100 Chicago. We assume that Erin M Lernihan and Gregory M Lernihan were among four dwellers or residents at this place. She can be reached by phone at (847) 382-2405 (Ameritech Illinois), (847) 910-8442 (New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLCAmeritech Illinois). The phone number (847) 382-2405 is also used by Gregory M LernihanWade S LernihanErin M Lernihan. Marybeth is a chief executive at Impact 100 Chicago. Residents of 60010 pay approximately $1,810 a month for a 2-bedroom unit

Associated Companies

Impact 100 Chicago
Chief Executive

Marybeth M Lernihan Phone Numbers


That FIRST NUMBER has been DISCONNECTED, but I left a TWO-MINUTE MESSAGE on the second one, telling them to CHECK THIS BLOG!!!


And THEN I found Marybeth Lernihan on YOU-TUBE -- you see her at about minute 1:30 or so:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxv_mBGcPiY











.

No comments: