Wednesday, August 11, 2021

RP: "The Ghost of Tennessee Williams" Has Some Things to Say to the Panelists on CENSORSHIP at the 2021 Provincetown Tennessee Williams Festival:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-ghost-of-tennessee-williams-has.html










>>> Concerning CENSORSHIP of John Lahr and Scott Kenan by Thomas Elliot Keith for Sewanee and the Episcopal Church -- and the SERIOUSNESS of that Church's support of the NAZI, Donald Trump !!!


First sent here:


To Carnicke@gmail.com Carnicke@gmail.com, CarrG@hssu.edu CarrG@hssu.edu, LondreF@umkc.edu LondreF@umkc.edu, Rebecca.Mark@rutgers.edu Rebecca.Mark@rutgers.edu, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com


Cc info@twptown.org info@twptown.org, press@twptown.org press@twptown.org, pjwillisnola@aol.com pjwillisnola@aol.com, info@tennesseewilliams.net info@tennesseewilliams.net, kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, anica.butler@globe.com anica.butler@globe.com, saskia@provincetownindependent.org saskia@provincetownindependent.org, Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com



Sharon Marie Carnicke: Carnicke@gmail.com



Gregory S. Carr: CarrG@hssu.edu



Felicia Hardison LondrĂ©: LondreF@umkc.edu



Rebecca Mark: Rebecca.Mark@rutgers.edu



Thomas Elliot Keith: telliotk@gmail.com



Me (tallest at 6' 11"), Tom Keith, and his Colombian Drug Mafia boyfriend, Arturo Noguera, whose family runs the Stone Mountain, GA Drug Mafia -- where I lived when I wrote my memoir -- at the Bishop's Reception after Tennessee Williams's Poets Stone was dedicated in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, fall 2009.



The Ghost of Tennessee Williams leaving Hotel Elysee -- by Mark Beard, one-time lover of Tenn's close friend Vassilis Voglis:








August 11, 2021


Dear Censorship Panelists,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, working for him November 1981 - April 1982. And this is my memoir of that, and then Professional Reviews of several Williams Scholars -- including Tom Keith, who actually EDITED IT for Publisher Don Weise of Alyson Books:









REVIEWS:



John LahrThe New Yorker, and author of  Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh:

"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."


Thomas KeithEditor of Tennessee Williams's books for New Directions Publishing:

"Scott has done a beautiful job with his memoir. What makes it stand out from previous memoirs about Williams is its integrity, and the depth to which Scott reveals his own situation, mental health problems, fears, and hopes.

"Because of that integrity, the day-to-day descriptions of life with Williams and Scott's take on the tangle of problems Williams faced near the end of his life are that much more insightful. I also happen to like Scott's ability to describe a person or set a scene--even his thread of commentary on weather, light, and seasons informs us about the sensitivities of the man telling this story."


Dr. Kenneth HolditchWilliams Scholar and Professor Emeritus at the University of New Orleans:

"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew.

"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."


Dr. Larry MyersPlaywright/Associate ProfessorSt John's University/Williams Friend & Scholar:

"Your book much seems channeled from some astral plane or higher consciousness. When I read it, HE IS HERE!"



* * *


It was a GREAT SHOCK to see that Thomas Keith was listed to be the moderator of your panel in early July -- but TODAY, I see no one is mentioned for that. PERHAPS someone read what I posted on July 4, 2021:




Now, I knew NOTHING of the crimes of my Kenan Family while I worked for Tennessee Williams, but Tenn's Houston Socialite friend, "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara grew up in Atlanta -- BEST FRIENDS with my relatives, Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan, who taught Kate how to act like the wealthiest woman in the world, and she became the model for Babe Foxworth in In Masks Outrageous and Austere:






Texas Kate flanked by Tennessee and his sister, Rose, when they attended the 1979 Kennedy Center Honors, when Tenn got HIS award.



Tennessee and I at the White House, when we attended the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors, when Tenn was a Guest of Honor. This is well-documented in my memoir.


My life is so entwined with Tennessee Williams, that the house I lived in in Stone Mountain, GA 1988 - 2010 -- had the HANGING TREE where Klan Wizard James R. Venable LYNCHED BLACKS:




I didn't know this until 2008 -- but the Venables were so EVIL that Tennessee Williams named one of his GREATEST VILLAINS, Violet Venable of Suddenly, Last Summer after them -- and they were TOP ALLIES of my Wealthy Kenan relatives then!!!




And my BEST FRIEND then, Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya, Mexico in 2010 for Political Exile because my parents, siblings, and employer Patrick Lee Stansbury -- who distributes all of the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida and that partly in association with Thomas Keith's boyfriend Arturo Noguera -- WITH the Republican Party of Georgia and the CIA planned to MURDER ME -- because they were unable to commit me in FIVE ATTEMPTS IN ONE MONTH in early 2010 -- after I blogged that in 1990, two top Jews in Atlanta told me my parents were literally America's Top NAZIS -- and soon the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew".


My parents' best friends included Sen. Jesse Helms (whom my father claimed HE had put into the Senate), Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- who set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC where I now live and of Atlanta (where I got to know him well). Coach Lou Holtz, whom we lived across the street from 1968 - 1969 and he and his wife Beth -- with my parents -- planned MUCH of the NAZI-ROMAN CATHOLIC takeover of the USA.


Later, Mom conveyed Pope Francis's command for John Boehner to SHUT DOWN GOVERNMENT in 2013 -- and then re-open it in PROTEST of Obamacare. Holtz was his TOP ALLY then, but Boehner got FED UP: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/john-boehner-splits-with-coach-lou.html


And today, John Boehner is a TOP LOBBYIST to Legalize Marijuana!!!




My Kenan relatives associated with founding UNC Chapel Hill REMAIN TOTAL EPISCOPAL WHITE SUPREMACISTS -- as well as TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS via Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America, two of many companies now controlled by Kenans.


In fall 2016, George Bush's somewhat distant cousin Bill Toups found me in Wilmington and we spent the night in bed together -- ALSO discussing how my Kenan Family and our Exxon with the Bush Family's lock on the Episcopal Church (like the wealthy Kenans also have), and the CIA, run Worldwide Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy -- together.


And as soon as Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016, Kenan Lifelong Employee Rex Tillerson SIGNED a contract with Vladimir Putin for Kenan Companies Exxon and Bank of America to develop Russia's vast Petroleum Reserves -- worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS.


Since Kenans were most instrumental in putting Trump into power, they got him to nominate Tillerson for Secretary of State -- BEFORE THEY MET!!! But Obama's Russian Sanctions kept it from activating, and Kenans TODAY are the biggest financial support of Trump as well as of the 2021 Capitol Insurrection (like William Rand Kenan, Sr. led the ONLY successful Coup d'Etat in US History -- murdering Blacks for their SAVIORJesus Christ)




And I can PROVE that John Uecker murdered Tenn by smothering him with a pillow -- on command of Tenn's last lawyer, John Eastman of Eastman and Eastman in NYC (a CIA Agent who also ordered the murder of his sister Linda Eastman's husband Paul McCartney's band partner John Lennon -- after STEALING most of the wealth of the other Beatles for Paul).




But let's face it -- Tennessee is TOO DEAD TO CARE who got his money, and since Jean Babette Stein committed CIA-Assisted Suicide a few years ago, and Dotson Rader doesn't CARE -- we -- of those who could testify in Court about this -- leaves only ME, and I give up trying to SPLIT the money in the Estate now between Harvard and Sewanee


Sewanee has grown the $10,000,000.00 to about $2/3 Billion -- last I heard!!!


Jean was a host of the party where Jackie Onassis warned Tennessee that the Episcopal Church with Republican Party and elements of the CIA and FBI would MURDER HIM and then steal his Estate from Harvard for Sewanee -- the University of the South -- if he didn't change his Will quickly. No Politics in this chapter, however:







OK, I know this is getting very complicated -- and you can read much more in my Pollical Blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, that has gotten over TWO MILLION registered DIRECT HITS and another 3,000,000 copies were emailed to people who might or might not have read them.


I met Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' at the 2015 Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival and Russel KNOWS Col. Newman and became my TOP ALLY because he KNOWS the CORRUPTION of Exxon-Mobil in worldwide unnecessary ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION, as well as running the Drug Mafias of Atlanta.


Since then, I have come to work with North Carolina's Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, and the CIA and FBI Directors as well as the State Department under President Biden (who is in Kenan pockets with Joe Manchin, Nancy Pelosi, and TOO MANY other Key Democrats) -- WHY nothing is working out with the current Senate split!!!


I'm afraid that those of us who do NOT WORSHIP the Pagan Idol Jesus are going to have to FORCE THE CHRISTIANS to give up their NAZI PLANS.


>>> And here is the CENSORSHIP by the Episcopal Church/Sewanee that is ENFORCED by Thomas Keith that you MUST CONFRONT HIM WITH in your Panel Discussion .


1. Tom Keith was paid to edit my memoir by Don Weise who NEVER intended to publish it. I know this because when Weise and Alyson sent back my copyright and my publishable photos, notes from Tennessee, etc., the SEALS on each of those were never broken -- AND Thomas edited the first part of the book well, but the second half is FULL OF ERRORS, still!!!


2. John Uecker told me that he took a train to the Provincetown Festival (2009), and happened to travel with Thomas Keith who told him that Sewanee had ALL THE GOODS on John Lahr's cheating on his wife Connie Booth and having sex with young men. Lahr in fact NEVER mentioned me ONCE in his Bio -- but he and I had a lot of secret email communication -- and our two timelines together PROVE MY POINTS.


Also, in his LARGEST audience, Lahr told the audience that I am the Authority on the last two years of Tennessee's life.


3. When my book's publication by Alyson was CANCELLED in January 2010, Exec. Dir. Paul Willis called me to very NASTILY SAY that my panel of just Thomas Keith interviewing me about my memoir was CANCELLED (actually, Edward Albee - whom I also knew -- filled in that spot in the schedule), and the other two panels I sat on I was dropped from. Paul said the ONLY REASON I had been scheduled was because of my memoir's publication -- being Tennessee's LAST ASSISTANT did not matter AT ALL!!!


The FIRST year I attended the NOLA Festival, 2004 or '05, Tom Keith told me he CONTROLLED Paul Willis by feeding him PARTY DRUGS and plunging his butt with Thomas's HUGE DORK!!!


I am SICK of this SILLY SHIT -- and although I know you are the PAID GUESTS of the Festival and Thomas Keith, I DEMAND that you DEMAND of Thomas that he EXPLAIN his CENSORSHIP of both John Lahr and me!!!



I will first send this to the five of you and some other interested parties, and then email it to my over 250 Political Contacts via five Lists -- which have EXPANDED to include more Press and Legal Authorities than show here:




You MIGHT want to check back to my blog to see any CORRECTIONS, INCOMPLETE THOUGHTS THAT I COMPLETE, etc. -- I've written this in a HURRY and and have NO OTHER EDITOR BUT ME.


I look FORWARD to the Reports from the Provincetown Festival on how your Panel went!!!


All Best,


Scott David Kenan

Cyber-General, Five StarsEstados Unidos y Mexico (self-appointed)








..

No comments: